New York Knicks @ Atlanta Hawks Game Thread

Will the Knicks reach 23 wins(only 10 games remain)?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This is a temporary thread. If MSG decides to post his thread, then use that thread instead. It's just that the game is at 4:00 p.m., and I don't see any threads posted yet.

New York Knicks (20-52) VS. Atlanta Hawks(32-40)
Knicks_Logo.gif
200px-Atlanta_Hawks_logo.png

This game may mean nothing to the Knicks, but it's something to the Hawks. The Hawks are barely hanging on to the 8th and final playoff spot, and a win over the Knicks could catapult them to the playoffs. They are currently 2 games ahead of the Nets for that final playoff spot.

The Knicks are currently on a 5 game road trip. The last time the Knicks played a 5 game road trip, they were competitive in every game, but finished 0-5.

Against the Toronto Raptors, guys like Jared Jeffries(who had 21 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 assists) and Quentin Richardson(who had 20 points, 10 rebounds and 6 assists) helped keep the Knicks in it, but the result was the same.

Let's see if the Knicks can finally win one, as they take on the Atlanta Hawks @ Philips Arena.

68720846_4ba8bd74d0_m.jpg

Starting lineups

New York Knicks
PG Jamal Crawford
SG Quentin Richardson
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Jared Jeffries
C David Lee

Atlanta Hawks
PG Mike Bibby
SG Joe Johnson
SF Josh Smith
PF Marvin Williams
C Al Horford

Knicks Key Matchup:

David Lee vs. Al Horford

act_david_lee.jpg

AL-HORFORD2.GIF

Both are talented; both have played at a high level since coming to the NBA.
Who will come out on top tonight?

Knicks keys to victory
- Get a bible, get a Koran, get an Eightfold Path, get the Vedas, and get Jesus himself. That's the only person that can save them from a beatdown.
-Put Isiah Thomas in a Knick uniform
-Get Josh Smith ejected

Hawks keys to victory
- Just show up to the arena in uniform

The Knicks visit the Atlanta Hawks @ 4PM EST on MY 9 or League Pass(whichever you have available)

I almost forgot. Here's the throwback video:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-wPlcN2jEY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-wPlcN2jEY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The only thing I got to say is Randolph Morris can't handle Zaza down low. He turned the ball over. Passed it to the wrong play. got out played on D, and just simply sucks...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like the game thread ABCD, lol @ the keys to victory. I tried to make the game thread before i went to work but i was having computer problems. I just got home and the score is 50 to 44, hawks. Im assuming the hawks are just taking it easy and trying to get some rest. They have nothing to worry about playing against a team that would probally struggle in the D-League.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I like the game thread ABCD, lol @ the keys to victory. I tried to make the game thread before i went to work but i was having computer problems. I just got home and the score is 50 to 44, hawks. Im assuming the hawks are just taking it easy and trying to get some rest. They have nothing to worry about playing against a team that would probally struggle in the D-League.
Thanks, the Hawks are starting to pull away now. The Knicks should lose this one.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Just a heads up. The Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Utah Jazz 110 to 103. So that means that the T Wolves have gone up a bit as for as not getting the greater chances at the #1 pick, that Knicks are going to loose this one today.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Just a heads up. The Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Utah Jazz 110 to 103. So that means that the T Wolves have gone up a bit as for as not getting the greater chances at the #1 pick, that Knicks are going to loose this one today.
That's good to hear. I hope the Knicks continue to lose. They need that #1 pick.

Michael Beasley >>>>> Eddy Curry