Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks Game Thread 4/6

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New York Knicks(20-56) vs the Orlando Magic(48-26)
Live on MSG @ 7:00pm ET

The Knicks now only have 6 games remaining. That gives them 6 games to win 3 if they want to try the 23 wins they got 2 years ago, when Larry Brown coached. It is dissapointing to see any team go nowhere like the Knicks, unless your talking about the Celtics.

The Orlando Magic have had an impressive season. They are in 3rd place in the Atlantic division and 20 games above the .500 mark. Because of the Celtics and the very close battle in the Western Conference, the Magic have not got the proper credit they deserve.

STARTING LINEUPS

Orlando

pg-Jameer Nelson
sg-Maurice Evans
sf-Hedo Turkoglu
pf-Rashard Lewis
c-Dwight Howard

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!!

AT POINT MARDY COLLINS
AT SHOOTING GUARD JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SMALL FORWARD JARED JEFFRIES
AT POWER FORWARD DAVID LEE
AT CENTER ZACH RANDOLPH

*Earl "The Pearl" Monroe will be joining Gus Johnson, Walt Clyde Frazier, and some other guy commentating tonights game.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wilson Chandler continues to impress.Not only has he scored 11 points and grabbed down 6 rebounds in the first half, but he has done an excellent job guarding Rashard Lewis. Whoever is the head coach of the Knicks next season, whether it be Isiah or not, better start Chandler.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
Wilson Chandler continues to impress.Not only has he scored 11 points and grabbed down 6 rebounds in the first half, but he has done an excellent job guarding Rashard Lewis. Whoever is the head coach of the Knicks next season, whether it be Isiah or not, better start Chandler.

i totally agree i think that chandler has star potential because he has drive and plays defense and has a good repituar of offenseive move and a long bomb once in a while hes my favorite knicks along with lee and balkman i think we need a young stud center or point gaurd because i dont think the knicks will get far with nate or craford or jones im starting to think marbs can be a good mentor to a young point gaurd because its his last year i think hes bought into religion and thats a plus for his value

That was a soothing win, and it was all because of Isiah's smart coaching that the Knicks got it. He allowed Wilson Chandler to play in the 4th quarter, and he executed on all of the plays Isiah set up. I have to give props to Jamal Crawford, Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Nate Robinson, and Zach Randolph, for that moral victory over the Magic.Most of the credit goes to Isiah and his brilliant coaching, but the players did their thing tonight.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm shocked to say this, but the Knicks actually won. They are now just 2 games shy of tying their worst record in franchise history.

That was a soothing win, and it was all because of Isiah's smart coaching that the Knicks got it. He allowed Wilson Chandler to play in the 4th quarter, and he executed on all of the plays Isiah set up. I have to give props to Jamal Crawford, Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Nate Robinson, and Zach Randolph, for that moral victory over the Magic.Most of the credit goes to Isiah and his brilliant coaching, but the players did their thing tonight.
What do you a loose Screw? Isiah is not a human someone KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!! BURN HIM!!!! BURN HIM ALIVE!!!! I HATE ISIAH!!!! ISIAH GETS NO CREDIT!!!!!