New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Bobcats GameThread

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
New York Knicks(22-56) ///////////////////Charlotte Bobcats(30-48)
5TH Atlantic Divsion ///////////////////////4thSoutheastDivision
14th Eastern Conference vs. /////////////12th Eastern Conference
nyk_logo.gif
//////////////////////////////////////////
CHA.gif

act_jamal_crawford.jpg

20.7 points per game, 5 assists
Jamal Crawford and the Knicks

act_jason_richardson.jpg

21.5 points per game 5.2 rebounds
Jason Richardson and the Bobcats

The Knicks are looking to get just their 2nd
3 game winning-streak of the season. Their previous
3 game winning streak occured from January 13th to January 16th of 2008, vs. the Detroit Pistons, the Washington Wizards, and the New Jersey Nets.

The Knicks are coming off of a win over the Pistons and the Magic.

The Bobcats are coming off of a win against the Timberwolves.

Starting Lineups
Charlotte Bobcats
PG Raymond Felton
SG Jason Richardson
SF TBD(Gerald Wallace is injured)
PF Emeka Okafor
C Nazr Mohammed

NEW YORK KNICKS!
PG Jamal Crawford
SG Quentin Richardson
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Jared Jeffries
C Zach Randolph

Who will come out on top? Only one way to find out. Check out the Knicks and Bobcats at 7:30 p.m. ET, on NBA TV or CH 14 for Cablevision(whichever you have available).

The video of the day is:

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HzeZhCt5PVA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nice game thread ABCD, i appreciate you making it. I was just about to get workin on it, good timing. I have a bad feeling that the Knicks will win again, further decreasing their chances of landing a higher draft pick. At the same time theres no guarentees so it is what it is. I gotta say last nites game was entertaining and it was good to see Wilson chandler play as well as he did, scoring 19 points and grabbing 9 rebounds.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Daammmnnn!!!! I cant believe i didnt listen to that ice cube song earlier. I thought he was done, wasnt feelin laugh now cry later. That video was crazy, he had the twin towers, a soldier dying in iraq, isiah thomas, and a bunch of other crazy shit. 20 years later ice cube just proved to me hes still one of the better rappers.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Daammmnnn!!!! I cant believe i didnt listen to that ice cube song earlier. I thought he was done, wasnt feelin laugh now cry later. That video was crazy, he had the twin towers, a soldier dying in iraq, isiah thomas, and a bunch of other crazy shit. 20 years later ice cube just proved to me hes still one of the better rappers.
I found out about that video 2 weeks ago. That video's the s#!t. One of my favorite videos of 2008, so far.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I found out about that video 2 weeks ago. That video's the s#!t. One of my favorite videos of 2008, so far.

Yea thats probably my favorite already too. The only other videos I can think of are posted below, but I gotta say that Ice Cube video>>>Prodigys

The 1st song is better, the 2nd video is better.

How are the Knicks doin, for some reason there blacked out.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's because they're giving Hockey on MSG. I live in New York, so they always show the Knicks no matter what. I got it on Channel 14(Cablevision). The Knicks are currently up by 5. Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, Fred Jones,
Wilson Chandler and Renaldo Balkman are all playing well.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
.......why did the Knicks win.. and why are they trying is my question. We have nothing to play for, I got to think the winning has to do with Isiah and his future with the Knicks.... Its clear that the Knicks might have the 6th pick overall. This is not what I want. Seriously I am mad, that when the Knicks should be winning they loose, and when they should be loosing (tanking) they win. This is definately one screwed up franchise to say the least, Isiah, and the circus part 4 I suggest abcd make another thread.

Plus side we can't get 60 looses this year.

Pricey

Rotation player
.......why did the Knicks win.. and why are they trying is my question. We have nothing to play for, I got to think the winning has to do with Isiah and his future with the Knicks.... Its clear that the Knicks might have the 6th pick overall. This is not what I want. Seriously I am mad, that when the Knicks should be winning they loose, and when they should be loosing (tanking) they win. This is definately one screwed up franchise to say the least, Isiah, and the circus part 4 I suggest abcd make another thread.

Plus side we can't get 60 looses this year.
I agree mate, this shits me to tears. This is not the time to start winning, is Isiah trying to keep his job? There is no way we will end up getting a top 2 or 3 draft pick i think, man did i want Rose!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I agree Pricey, its unfortunate to be a fan of an organization run by idiots. Its....... well depressing, I think all "true" Knick fans fell mad right now that the Knicks are winning. Its not the time for that. I really think that there might be something going on between the media, and organizations(franchises) around the league just letting the damn Knicks win so Dolan rehires Isiah, and that way they know that the EASTERN conference is set for 10 years which the Knicks dont make the playoffs. I dont see playoffs in the Knicks future. Definately after a whole Generation of the LeBron era, then it will start with the Knicks being on top. I miss my 90s Knicks.... This team right now 2008 Knicks aren't considered the F#ckin Knicks to me at all. Greedy, stupid, overpaid, selfish. DOLAN SELL, Walsh go back to Indiana, and Isiah to retire. NYK Players, you go play in the D League.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The question is whats Donnie Walshs view on the 3 game winning streak. Does it have any impact on what he thinks of Isiah and in what way?

I cant tell you whats going through Walsh's head. If it was me Isiah would already be gone and Herb Williams would be coaching. We'll have to wait to find out. The results from the team meeting mite not come out immediately.