The Boston Celtics vs the New York Knicks Game Thread

Which of the following teams will win the championship?

• San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Boston Celtics

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Detroit Pistons

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • New Orleans Hornets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Utah Jazz

• Houston Rockets

• Pheonix Suns

• Orlando Magic

• Dallas Mavericks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks Game Thread
Mon. @7:30pm ET on MSG​

Welcome to the Special Edition of the Official MSG33 Pregame Show. We have a matchup tomorrow night with the Celtics, yall know what time it is. I cant say the Celtics suck but as everyone knows I hate them and I hope they lose in the playoffs.

pistons_celtics.jpg

sam_cassell_2.jpg

cassell_et.jpg

sam_cassell.jpg

bill-laimbeer-larry-bird.jpg

samcasselliset.jpg

Sam Cassell and Rajon Rondo spending some time with each other
2aliens.jpg

During the last Celtics vs Hornets game, the Celtics were putting it on New Orleans in the 3rd quarter. Previously, the Hornets had beaten the Celtics in New Orleans. As the Celtics were running up the score Tommy Heinsohn yelled, "Take that New Orleans!!! Take that New Orleans!!!" He should be fired for being as biased fatass. I hate him, worst commentator on any team by far. He caught feelings when the Hornets beat the Celtics. Someone slap him.

Everything from this point on is from the the last Knicks vs. Celtics Game Thread.

STARTING LINEUPS

THE BOSTON CELT-D*CKS:barf::barf:

pg-Rajon Rondo
sg-Gay Allen
sf-Pierced Pussy*
pf-Gay G (The Big Stick-it), Cryin Scala-weeny, Glen "Big Lady" shave-this, or Pee-on hoe(Leon Powe)
C-Men-dick Jerkins

*credit to Metro for the name

And Now Your New York Knicks!!!!!!!!!!!
At Point Guard Jamal Crawford
At Shooting Guard Fred Jones
At Small Forward Quentin Richardson
At Power Forward Zach Randolph
At Center Eddy Curry

Key Matchup:Its Time for the Main Event!!!!!!!!!!

Lets take a look back to January 21st, MLK day where the Celtics beat the Knicks.

balazs_youth_combo_boxing_gloves_gs0136_500.jpg

q-rich.jpg

VS
celtics.jpg

Pierce gets Knocked the F*ck Out!!!!!!!!!!!

a_pierce_sp.jpg

Now hes handicapped for Life

scooter.jpg

Below the Pierce vs Richardson MLK day video was an interesting quote. Here it is:

From FireDannyAinge -"He was scared. He's a punk and a loser.
He is to busy leaving a helpless women brave enough to tell the cops who stabbed Pierce alone to testify because he is to wimp to testify himself.
Pathatic loser."

3 men who were connected to the rap group "made men" stabbed Paul Pierce 8 years ago. Heres a song by Made Men featuring the Lox:

Pierce lost.

still one of the ugliest players in the NBA.

rrondo2_600_060814.jpg

The Celtics crying and bitchin will come back to hurt them. They will be stopped in the playoffs. Speakin of cryin and bitchin heres a couple of videos as promised of Tommy Heinsohn, the Celtics terrible play-by-play commentator.

In the first video, Posey sticked his arm out. I hate Tommy Heinsohn and his stupid tommy points. I'll give a tommy point to whoever snuffs his ass.

Leprechaun1.jpg

Leprechaun.jpg

leprechaun2.gif

Heres some stuff from the previous Celtics-Knicks game thread.

bc1f3c2f-1440-4256-ae3e-83667572d455_ms.jpeg

Above is a picture of James Posey. He hugs every starter in the Celtics lineup before every game, for a couple of seconds. Fag.

BDD-celtic-pride-16-FG.jpg

Lebron James destroys Celtics by himself

Dwayne Wade dunks on Garnett

Classic Rick Pitino Interview

MSG33 Presents: Official Throwback Joint of the day

That does it for my game thread. F*ck the Celtics, lets start a fight and get some of their players suspended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow man good fucking job on this game thread. Big ups for this...

Anyway as for the poll (since i can give a fuck about that game tomorrow), I voted for the Lakers. I really believe they have a legit chance and could very well win it all. I just hope that I don't have to watch the spurs win it again...

Pricey

Rotation player
I voted the LA Lakers, Bryant is the man and with Bynum back in the next few weeks and with Gasol back they r looking good. They smashed the Spurs easily.
Good game thread MSG as well, must have taken a while.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Another classic Knicks-Celtics game thread by MSG33. I don't know what it is about the Celtics that brings all that out but its funny nonetheless. I thought the Knicks biggest rivals were the Bulls, Pacers, and Heat but I guess we have to put the Celtics on the list. In all seriousness though I have to vote for the Celtics in the poll because they have the Big 3 and they are hungry. The Western Conference teams will be too beat up just getting to the finals and Boston will skate through. The only team I see giving Boston trouble is the Pistons. I still think the East's top two or three teams are as good as any team the West can throw out there. Props for the gamethread. If you stuck to material like this and were more objective about "Starbury", your credibilty would rise by volumes.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I voted for the Lakers to win it all.

Here's my dream ending to this season - imagine with the "ALL YOU CAN EAT" free food the Garden is giving away tonight - they start taking hotdogs and pretzels and pelt Isiah with them while chanting "Fire Isiah"
What a beautiful thing to behold if it does happen :) lol

Starks

Starter
This game is going to be hostile. Don't expect too many tourists there with the ghetto 'Free Hotdogs for Eveyone" promotion.

Isiaha should have some fun out there a just wear a bullseye suit.

I would make my day to see him cry and breakdown during his post game conference saying something to the affect of, "I Hate myself."

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Great game thread, I also voted for the Lakers to win. Without any question. There squad will be back to health getting Bynum back. I think it will be Detroit and LA in the Finals.

What makes me mad is that they refer to the place were they play at the GARDEN... and I am sorry, but the only garden I respect, and know is MADISON SQUARE GARDEN not the F#ckin TD Banknorth Garden, or the Rose Garden( which I can kinda respect ). When you hear the garden the only thing that comes to mind really is MSG!!! The Celts took that away from MSG, and so much more. I can't stand the TD Banknorth Garden, and the fans.

Celtic Fans < Isiah Thomas...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I voted for the LA Lakers to win the championship. The team that I think will win the Eastern Conference is the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Prediction for tonight's game: Knicks 98 Celtics 95

Celtics 100
Knicks 101

(Marbury suits up and drops 58 points, 27 assist, and 10 rebounds, and sinks the buzzer beating layup over the big 3)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Thats huge. If the Nuggets loose there last game, and the Warriors win both games. Its over.. The GSW would go on to the playoffs.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I voted the LA Lakers, Bryant is the man and with Bynum back in the next few weeks and with Gasol back they r looking good. They smashed the Spurs easily.
Good game thread MSG as well, must have taken a while.
Most of it is from previous game threads. The pics at the top and the paragraph about Tommy Heinsohn yellin "Take that New Orleans" are the only new parts.

I voted for the Lakers to win it all.

Here's my dream ending to this season - imagine with the "ALL YOU CAN EAT" free food the Garden is giving away tonight - they start taking hotdogs and pretzels and pelt Isiah with them while chanting "Fire Isiah"
What a beautiful thing to behold if it does happen :) lol
That sounds beautiful but only if they throw it at KG and Pierce also.

This game is going to be hostile. Don't expect too many tourists there with the ghetto 'Free Hotdogs for Eveyone" promotion.

Isiaha should have some fun out there a just wear a bullseye suit.

I would make my day to see him cry and breakdown during his post game conference saying something to the affect of, "I Hate myself."
Im hoping to see Q-Rich finish things off with Pierce. If we started a fight with the Celtics they would suffer much more then us, especially this close to the playoffs. Imagine if we got KG suspended....

Great game thread, I also voted for the Lakers to win. Without any question. There squad will be back to health getting Bynum back. I think it will be Detroit and LA in the Finals.

What makes me mad is that they refer to the place were they play at the GARDEN... and I am sorry, but the only garden I respect, and know is MADISON SQUARE GARDEN not the F#ckin TD Banknorth Garden, or the Rose Garden( which I can kinda respect ). When you hear the garden the only thing that comes to mind really is MSG!!! The Celts took that away from MSG, and so much more. I can't stand the TD Banknorth Garden, and the fans.

Celtic Fans < Isiah Thomas...
lol I agree, I hope they change the name of that place. And F*** TD banknorth, im going with Liberty bank. Im not investing my money into anything that sponsors the Celtics.

There are only a couple things worse then Isiah Thomas

Isiah>>>The Boston Celtics, the Celtic legends including Larry Bird, Michael Jordan

After that there is nothing worse then Isiah

Celtics 100
Knicks 101

(Marbury suits up and drops 58 points, 27 assist, and 10 rebounds, and sinks the buzzer beating layup over the big 3)
I would love to see Marbury come back even if it was just for the last game. It would give me more of a reason to watch.

:update:
Carmelo Anthony got arrested for supposily driving under the influence.
I know the Nuggets are battling the Warriors for the *8 spot. I think they both got 2 games left, Carmello better hope he dont get suspended. Depending on the details, most likely he will be.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Nuff Said!

Alright Donnie, Isiah conducts what he calls one of the best practices of the season, and we lose AT HOME against the Celetics subs. Please tell me what Isiah can say that will convince you to keep him on as coach or GM. He can't use the injury card, because 90% of The Celtic offense was out! Please don't say it was the PG play of the other team, because that will just illustrate how poor a team you put together! I would love to hear how he explains this loss and why he should be back

Pricey

Rotation player
Looks like the Nuggets will get the 8th spot, Suns are owning the Warriors. Ellis and Davis arent making their shots.
We lost but were competitive but im not sure how to look at it, i mean they were without the big 3.
I hope something happened during the game with the free food in regards to pelting it at Isiah lol. The fact that they had to offer free food to go to the game against Boston is a joke.

Pricey

Rotation player
Looks like the Nuggets will get the 8th spot, Suns are owning the Warriors. Ellis and Davis arent making their shots.
We lost but were competitive but im not sure how to look at it, i mean they were without the big 3.
I hope something happened during the game with the free food in regards to pelting it at Isiah lol. The fact that they had to offer free food to go to the game against Boston is a joke.
my bad, Warriors had a MASSIVE 3rd term.

Kiyaman

Legend
It was nice to see the Knicks young players get out on the court however, Randolph Morris only received 7 minutes of playingtime while the Boston Celtics bigman rookie Kendrick Perkins received 26 minutes of playingtime. The two rookie bigmen would've been a nice matchup to watch pairing off.
What is the Knicks going to do with 6.11 Randolph Morris this offseason?

I Luv Nate Robinson, he out dominated Rondo in the 2nd quarter however, in the 2nd half of this game Rondo's overall performance as a combo-guard out played Nate in every area of the game, chewing Nate up alive play after play.
The skillz inwhich Rondo has learned being the starting PG for the "BIG-3" in just one season it takes the average PG 4 to 5 seasons in the league to learn.
I'm not saying this because he embarrased my Fav player Nate, Rondo been putting it on several experience NBA PG & SG this season.

I still say the Knicks should've let Herb Williams & Mark Aquire be the Head Coach of this team in its last 12 games of the season; using the Knicks Bench-Players only in their rotation during those 12 games, as if this is the Preseason games.
Walsh took a job as President where he will have to keep all of Dolan & Mills Pet employees...

It was nice to see the Knicks young players get out on the court however, Randolph Morris only received 7 minutes of playingtime while the Boston Celtics bigman rookie Kendrick Perkins received 26 minutes of playingtime. The two rookie bigmen would've been a nice matchup to watch pairing off.
What is the Knicks going to do with 6.11 Randolph Morris this offseason?
They are going to bury him with Isiah. Its apparent that Randolph Morris is a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!! It would have been torture to watch Kendrick Perkins outplay Randolph Morris. I prefer to see Nate Robinson play center over Morris.