He's gone!

New New York

Quiet Storm
Isiah has been fired as Knick coach finally, and it sounds as if his new position will be Donnie Walsh's servant. Isiah will report to Walsh directly, and will have no power over anyone in the organization.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
First step for Walsh. Good move. From this point on, its time to do some more business.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
i'm disappointed.. i thought that IT had finally turned the corner and things were looking up...

i gotta leave now ...it time for my prozac...

Trin_Starr

Starter
i'm disappointed.. i thought that IT had finally turned the corner and things were looking up...

i gotta leave now ...it time for my prozac...

lol good one :)

"Thomas will not have an official title and will report directly to Donnie. No one will report to Isiah."

lol - Ur done biotch!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This move was long over due. Looks like Marc Jackson will be the next coach or GM. Everyone knows you don't quit a job until you have a job. This is actually beginning to look like a real NBA franchise. Now if we can only get it to look like a real team!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Hed have been gone but all the suckin of dolan has payed off and hes becomes the dons bitch. that good enuff for me! looking forward to seeing who are new coach will be. Mark Jackson is lookin very strong to get it and i would like him, hes an ex player who knows how new york is!

NYKnicks15

Starter
i think since isiah and dolan are such good friends hell get the money thats coming to him in a less capacity. isiah should DEFINITELY be kept on this staff. and im being serious. he should head the scouting department. simple as that. great drafter so lets use him as one.

but nonetheless happy days are here again. look for marc jackson to be the new head coach.

Adios Bozo!

I'm sure going to miss his clown face smiling on the sidelines -sniffle-

That is what the Internet is for! :thumbsup:

1b405400.jpg

GOOD RIDDANCE! :cucu: