YESSS! Knicks win tiebreaker with Clippers

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The bad news is that the Knicks only have 1 more chance of getting the #1 pick than the LA Clippers. Also, the Knicks have no second round pick, as part of the Zach Randolph trade with Portland.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
The bad news is that the Knicks only have 1 more chance of getting the #1 pick than the LA Clippers. Also, the Knicks have no second round pick, as part of the Zach Randolph trade with Portland.

didn't they end up with our 2nd round pick because we traded 4 nichols, i don't think it was part of the randolph trade

didn't they end up with our 2nd round pick because we traded 4 nichols, i don't think it was part of the randolph trade

Yeah you right here it is...

Credits:

Debits: • New York owes a protected 1st round draft pick to Utah, due before 2010 (top 24 protected in 2007, top 23 protected in 2008, top 22 protected in 2009) [via Phoenix.]
• Chicago receives New York's 2009 second round draft pick. Eddy Curry trade.
• Portland receives New York's 2008 second round pick, in exchange for rights to Demetris Nichols

Looks like we won't have a second round pick next year either thanks to fucking Eddy Curry and isiah.

dre48ny

Rotation player
We might get some draft picks back if Walsh makes some moves. The Knicks will suck one more year so we might not lose the 2009 pick. The Knicks should be good the following season after that, so chances are we will lose that 2010 pick.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
We might get some draft picks back if Walsh makes some moves. The Knicks will suck one more year so we might not lose the 2009 pick. The Knicks should be good the following season after that, so chances are we will lose that 2010 pick.
The Knicks already lost the 2010 first round pick, due to the trade with Phoenix for Marbury. They also lost their 2009 second round pick, due to the trade for Curry.

tiger0330

Legend
Second round picks don't mean squat to me. We need to get the first or second pick in the lottery to get Derrick Rose, this is a critical draft for us. We need to dump Marbury this year and groom a PG for the future, look at the impact of Paul and Williams for their teams. Rose could do the same for the Knicks.

stevie

Benchwarmer
Second round picks don't mean squat to me. We need to get the first or second pick in the lottery to get Derrick Rose, this is a critical draft for us. We need to dump Marbury this year and groom a PG for the future, look at the impact of Paul and Williams for their teams. Rose could do the same for the Knicks.

Be Patient. Riky Rubio will be running the point