O/t: Gta 4

Starks

Starter
How many of you picked this up for 360?

-Tryna find dudes that are playing the online modes.

Also, this will make you all smile...

There is a sequence where you go to watch a basketball game in an MSG type place and watch Los Santos (AKA LAKERS) play Liberty City (AKA NYC)

As a spectator in the crowd you can cheer anyway you want. Boo, Cheer, or press x to get a "Fireeee Isaaaac!" chant going in the stands.

(When videogames start making fun of how horrible you are at your job, I think its time to move to a new country Zeke)

metrocard

Legend
I still got ps2 too...I don't got time to play video games tho, even tho GTA4 sounds hot.

There is an off topic forum...that no one uses sadly.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
That game is GREAT! I got it for the PS3, yo Starks where can I go watch a basketball game like that in GTA4?
Nikos cousin is mad funny.
Good story line, perhaps the best in GTA history.

yeah i still got ps2 idc tho im satisfied with it i dont need these new things that come out. 360 is pretty sick but im fine. gta4 is crazy i played it at my friends house.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I am 56% done with the game.

Hey have you guys were went to the Split Sides in GTA 4. The Standup Comedy place. Katt Williams is very funny in the game, There are actually a couple of standups he did in real life on TV that were in the game.

Got it on ps3. Still only bout 15% done tho. I only went online once with it so far cause I never get around to it other times since im always online with NBA 2k8.