This Just In: Celtics Suck !!! Go Hawks!!!

LOL a number one seeded team that won the most games in the NBA is in a all or nothing dog fight with the 8th seeded Hawks (The team with the worst record in the entire playoffs). I don't think is very likely but I really hope ATL can find a way to pull out a win in Boston come sunday. Id love to see KG and Paul Bitch Fool Pierce crying after the loss and Ray Allen with a blank look on his face. GO HAWKS !!! F*CK DA CELDICKS

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Celtics do suck. I knew that from before the season started, and I predicted them to lose to the Cavs, in round 2 of the playoffs(my prediction can be seen in the playoff prediction thread). Now that the series is tied at 3 up, they might even lose this series against the 37-45 Hawks. Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, and Al Horford have all been taking it to the Celtics. Mike Bibby has been streaky, but he has hit some big shots, this series. All the Hawks have to do is try and get Joe Johnson more involved offensively, and they have a very good chance to win.

tiger0330

Legend
S**K, best regular season record in the NBA, I don't think so. This is a shocker though, thats why I love this game. That Joe Smith trade is finally paying off for the Hawks, didn't like it when the Hawks made it but if they beat the Celts it will have paid off.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Joe Johnson is good. He's been one of my favorite shooting guards, since he played on the Suns with Marbury. He's a good shooter that can pass and rebound. He hasn't played up to expectations, this series, but he still helped the Hawks win games 4 and 6.

Joe Johnson>> Jamal Crawford

No explanations needed.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Joe Johnson is good. He's been one of my favorite shooting guards, since he played on the Suns with Marbury. He's a good shooter that can pass and rebound. He hasn't played up to expectations, this series, but he still helped the Hawks win games 4 and 6.

Joe Johnson>> Jamal Crawford

No explanations needed.

lol since when is jamal crawford the person to compare everybody to, lol, and joe didnt really play wit stephon, he excelled when stephon left, its kind of a routine

metrocard

Legend
lol since when is jamal crawford the person to compare everybody to, lol, and joe didnt really play wit stephon, he excelled when stephon left, its kind of a routine

Didn't you punk ass said you would leave this site because you got emotional over the Marbury stuff. Now you're bringing up more Marbury bullshit. Boy do you love drama, kid.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Even GarNOT was forced to Lean Back!

img.203063_t.jpg

Didn't you punk ass said you would leave this site because you got emotional over the Marbury stuff. Now you're bringing up more Marbury bullshit. Boy do you love drama, kid.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Suns also added jim jackson and Q rich the year the suns got nash. They had alot of perimeter shooters, amare had improved over the offseason, same with shawn marion. Joe Johnson shot a career high 47% 3PT, which he has never come close to any other year.

Get off marbury d1ck you aint datruth, your a false prophet.

In the future i ask that threads like this be put in the NBA section, only a couple posters post in the NBA, hangout, and other sports sections.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Thats bullshit, the Celtic fans the whole crowd started chanting USA when Zaza went to the foul line. Thats total disrespect to fans, of other ethnic backgrounds, like me and and all international fans, and to the international players in the NBA. Celtic fans should watch what they say before they say it, because they just looked like fools on abc.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't mind that the Celtics won. It still took them 7 games to beat the Hawks. The Cavs are better than the Hawks, so there's no way the Celtics will be able to make is passed the 2nd round. Cavs will win in 5 or 6 games. I don't even think the Celtics could force a game 7. They will get humiliated.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thats bullshit, the Celtic fans the whole crowd started chanting USA when Zaza went to the foul line. Thats total disrespect to fans, of other ethnic backgrounds, like me and and all international fans, and to the international players in the NBA. Celtic fans should watch what they say before they say it, because they just looked like fools on abc.

Sorry to hear this, i missed the game. I wouldnt pay attention to boston fans, they are known for being racist bastards. Fuck all them, i would love to go to boston with a bunch of new yorkers and beat the fuck out of their fans. I hate boston as a city, i hate all their teams and their biased racist asshole fans. Fuck them all. Thats Fucked up what they did, reminds of when they chanted "wife beater" when they were playin kidd and the nets, but this is alot worse. Fuck Boston with a capital F on Fuck.

Pricey

Rotation player
Damn that part about going into boston and stomping boston fans sounds soooo good. Id love to do that man.
when i come to NY next year i will hook up with you lads and we can go on a trip to Boston and you can show me how you americans do it lol.