The GREAT Stephon "STARBURY" Marbury Appreciation Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marbury is still capable of delivering an 18 - 7 season, possibly a 16 and 9 season under D'Antoni's system and if Curry is traded for a couple of shooters.

How can you lead an army if you don't have any soldiers? If there was a draft, Curry and Crawford wouldn't even make the lowest rank in the army; two biggest pussies in the NBA.

unrealistics hatred towards marbury gets in the way of his ability to think rationally. How would Steve Nash or Jason Kidd look on the Knicks? I said throughout the season the only point guard in the league that couldve replaced marbury and led this team to the playoffs is chris paul. Its the haters that dont think about things like this that made me make this thread. If i was a mod i would ban unrealistic, datruth, and jimmy.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
300px-M1A1_abrams_front.jpg

rapping-soldiers.jpg

Team Starbury Wins!!!!!

The Haters Lost
Lets see whats left of them:

skeletons-embracing.jpg

The Champions, Team Starbury!!!!

msg.jpg

metrocard.jpg

ABCD.jpg

RIP Getreal, Jimmy, datruth, donchris, etc.
coffin_construction_13.jpg

pat

Starter
Since when can the participant in an argument decide who won it??? Never mind. You guys won't solve it here and now. Next season will tell.

GetRealistic

Starter
It continues to amaze me that amount of free time you have. What is the purpose of posting those pictures. Some of which are completely disrespectful. But then again what else should i expect from you. You pointed out one instance of him making a game winning shot. Whoa he made one game winner. And before you rattle off his late game layup against Utah two seasons ago, David Lee made that play by making a great pass not Marbury. But like a said whatever, i'm done with this Marbury talk until there is atleast something for us to discuss relating to him. I really wonder what youll have to talk about next year this time when the cancer known as Stephon Marbury is removed from this franchise.

As fair as Metro goes, i rarely agree with you but you atleast make valid points from time to time. And you don't start stupid threads for no reason, you just interject when you need to. But seriously comparing NBA players to soliders. What is the point of doing that. Basketball and combat have nothing in common. Army warfare is not hand to hand people so the being tough isn't the biggest quality. Now leadership, hardwork, marksmenship, and intelligence are qualities that are needed. And i'll grant you Crawford and Curry wouldn't make the grade based on that criteria but neither would Marbury.

Not to mention Steph would get court marshalled for failing his drug test to enter the Army.

Close this thread and don't open another one with a similiar title. Lets talk about the draft, free agents, or better yet basketball. to quote MSG if i were a mod i would suspend people for starting threads with the sole purpose of instigation.

No more Marbury comments that aren't related to actual basketball.

THE WINNER = KNICKS ONLINE.

I'm more then willing to not talk about this topic again if you can do the same MSG

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Well said GetRealistic, I agree, I am not willing to talk about, and debate about Marbury, cause the last couple of months have been Marbury Wars, and has made people overconfident of themselves, and made the site a debate forum, we are the fans of the same team, we should be getting along.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
300px-M1A1_abrams_front.jpg

rapping-soldiers.jpg

Team Starbury Wins!!!!!

The Haters Lost
Lets see whats left of them:

skeletons-embracing.jpg

The Champions, Team Starbury!!!!

msg.jpg

metrocard.jpg

ABCD.jpg

RIP Getreal, Jimmy, datruth, donchris, etc.
coffin_construction_13.jpg

man u on marbury's dick, theres time to have a disagreement but u took it way too far wit dat, u a F*ckin child

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao @ everyone catchin feelings over my post :lol:

Wheres your senses of humor?

If everyones gettin so sensitive over my thread stay out of it, its that simple. Stop frontin like you dont want to argue about marbury. Its easy to skip over threads.

metrocard

Legend
On the real, we all respect each other because everyone heres drops heavy knowledge with no effort. Despite the fact we may disagree a lot, the jokes is all love; nothing serious.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Can we all please stop talking about Marbury. This site was enjoyable again until these ridiculous and petty Marbury wars re-started. I've decided to postpone my thoughts on Marbury until the season has started or something relevant has happened.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This video from after his banning by Isiah was removed back in March

He said the right things and spoke from the heart about wanting to play in new york next year. Judging by what he said its clear that marbury and his teammates get along, proving hes different from the younger marbury who complained about his teammates.

Marbury basically said he wants nothing more then to be back next year in NY, leading me to believe he wants to win. He wants to be part of a winning team and he will do whatever it takes.

This next video is from the D'antoni press conference

Marbury said the right things 2 times in a row. Looks like its time for the haters to stop being ass hairs and get off his ass.

He didnt go overboard in what he said. He didnt make any predictions, he was humble and confident at the same time. Hes working very hard so he can dominate. We all know hes one of the most talented point guards and we'll see it on display next year.

Marbury has the right attitude, calling last year the best season of his career. He went through alot of tough things but hes a different, stronger person now.

He also took a shot at Garnett sayin he wants to bring the excitement back to the garden, the type of excitement cleveland fans had when Lebron threw down that dunk on him.

Fvck garnett. He took a cheap shot at marbury. After sayin hes wanted to play on the same team again for a couple years now that hes with the celtics he said marburys not the same player he was in minnesota. Its not easy playin through plantar fasciatis and its understandable why marbury used the first month of the season to get into shape instead of the offseason. You dont want your heels botherin you from the very beginning. By the end of the season his heels wouldve been real fvcked up.

Now that he no longer has that problem he can work hard in the offseason again, as we know hes doing. This is aimed at the haters who doubt him, sayin they dont want him on the team, hes a cancer, i dont want him around the draft pick, etc. Like i said i keep finding new ways of defendin him, im the johnny cochran of this shit fukk outta here.

Paul1355

All Star
this aint a marbury war, this is a knicks fans war..shit marbury has had so many probs during every season maybe not with players but def with coahces and no one can deny it...black mailing a coach? is he 3 years old? he has matured over the offf season though after his dad died i think he woke up and realized that life isnt always about the starbury..we should ex out the star on that one..but anyways let him show what he has one more year i hope he improves and doesnt get hurt again and shows he still has it because his talent is still great..he has to drive the basket he is great at driving to the hoop,draw fouls, and distribute like the ball is on fire and not make as many turnovers as he did previously. marbury will be ok, i aint part of your little feud going on in this blog just sayin my prediction for him..alot changed for him off the court after his injury so take that in mind that it will improve his on-the-court game.

This video from after his banning by Isiah was removed back in March

He said the right things and spoke from the heart about wanting to play in new york next year. Judging by what he said its clear that marbury and his teammates get along, proving hes different from the younger marbury who complained about his teammates.

Marbury basically said he wants nothing more then to be back next year in NY, leading me to believe he wants to win. He wants to be part of a winning team and he will do whatever it takes.

This next video is from the D'antoni press conference

Marbury said the right things 2 times in a row. Looks like its time for the haters to stop being ass hairs and get off his ass.

He didnt go overboard in what he said. He didnt make any predictions, he was humble and confident at the same time. Hes working very hard so he can dominate. We all know hes one of the most talented point guards and we'll see it on display next year.

Marbury has the right attitude, calling last year the best season of his career. He went through alot of tough things but hes a different, stronger person now.

He also took a shot at Garnett sayin he wants to bring the excitement back to the garden, the type of excitement cleveland fans had when Lebron threw down that dunk on him.

Fvck garnett. He took a cheap shot at marbury. After sayin hes wanted to play on the same team again for a couple years now that hes with the celtics he said marburys not the same player he was in minnesota. Its not easy playin through plantar fasciatis and its understandable why marbury used the first month of the season to get into shape instead of the offseason. You dont want your heels botherin you from the very beginning. By the end of the season his heels wouldve been real fvcked up.

Now that he no longer has that problem he can work hard in the offseason again, as we know hes doing. This is aimed at the haters who doubt him, sayin they dont want him on the team, hes a cancer, i dont want him around the draft pick, etc. Like i said i keep finding new ways of defendin him, im the johnny cochran of this shit fukk outta here.
man i remmeber watching that marbury interview about being banned from the garden. it even made me sad cause you see how sad he was cause he wanted to say so much but he just couldnt. but this year he dont have to worry about that cuz the media policy is changed and the head coach and president is changed.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
FP3876~New-York-Knicks-Stephon-Marbury-Posters.jpg

bk_AAHQ234_16x20~Stephon-Marbury-Posters.jpg

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

starbury.jpg

amd_marbury.jpg

stephon_marbury_jersey-arton22636-240x240.jpg

Career Stats in 4 1/2 seasons with the Knicks:
18.2 points per game, 43.8% fg, 6.8 assists

Last edited: