The GREAT Stephon "STARBURY" Marbury Appreciation Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn those are some hot shoes... Are those red white and blue or is the color just off?

nah they red white and blue....i cant find a fukkin pair of the orange, blue, and white ones in my size. I think he was wearin them the last time he played....i gotta cop them even if that means drivin from one steve and barrys to the next. Fukk the gas its worth it for a pair of starburys.

Props to metrocard, abcd, stephon marbury, goknicksDlee and everyone else who contributed to this powerful thread in a positive way. I love all yall no homo. Haterburys are gettin real stressed out :lol:

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
p1_wilkens_ap.jpg

=Playoffs

Marbury_070630_300.jpg

+
ny123.jpg

=
Average season for Steph
15brown.190.jpg

=
knockout-punch.jpg

isiah-thomas-and-stephon-marbury-shake-hands1.jpg

=
Steph is thinking, I'm going to kill you, but then his brain kicks in and says no I can't I'll go to jail and lose the money
001331916.jpg

+
coy_presser_415.jpg

=
MIRACLE WAITING TO HAPPEN!
t1_mason1_si.jpg

GetRealistic

Starter
Did anybody else read that Steve and Barry's is going out of business because they make no money? I read it in a few papers. Go get your life time supply of shoes now MSG.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Did anybody else read that Steve and Barry's is going out of business because they make no money? I read it in a few papers. Go get your life time supply of shoes now MSG.

I already got about 12 pairs im guessin...im thinkin about headin over to waterbury to cop another couple pairs after the knicks summer league game.

Marburys gonna start sellin them on the internet in December :peace:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Adding Marbury would defeat the whole purpose of the Sig

This is the Great Starbury Appreciation thread....you can give him props, post some pics, or videos...you cant say anything bad about him. If you want to you can start marbury thread #593845 and I'll see you there.

GetRealistic

Starter
News Day

"Al, you mentioned in an interview with BT the other night that Marbury is ignored by the rest of his teammates. Has it been any different in Las Vegas?

They ignore his antics, goofiness. But it's not like he's isolated. If you've ever been on a team, you know what goes on. Guys are cool with each other but that doesn't mean there aren't things you don't like about someone or ways you avoid being too closely associated with someone. A guy that hurts his team is still a teammate, but he's not a well-liked one.

I hope we can all settle to have one open thread about Marbury. The rest should all be closed. I 100% am willing to agree to those terms and not get into him in any other thread then the one assigned thread. That works for me completely.

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
News Day

"Al, you mentioned in an interview with BT the other night that Marbury is ignored by the rest of his teammates. Has it been any different in Las Vegas?

They ignore his antics, goofiness. But it's not like he's isolated. If you've ever been on a team, you know what goes on. Guys are cool with each other but that doesn't mean there aren't things you don't like about someone or ways you avoid being too closely associated with someone. A guy that hurts his team is still a teammate, but he's not a well-liked one.

I hope we can all settle to have one open thread about Marbury. The rest should all be closed. I 100% am willing to agree to those terms and not get into him in any other thread then the one assigned thread. That works for me completely.

i agree. All other marbury threads should be terminated on spot regardless if its pro or anti.

This site needs to get some respectability back on the net. Anyone that viewed the last 20 threads probably would this place is a pre-school the way posters embarrass themselves by showing how ignorant, obnoxious, and childish they seem. Anyone on this site over 21 years old?

metrocard

Legend
You guys complain too much, internet is serious business.
Just have fun with it.
This is a positive thread, let it be in peace.