Ewing back with the Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
Hey' Ewing is back in the Garden!
Coach D'Antoni open the Garden doors for Ewing.
It's about time!

Patrick Ewing should've been hired the same month that Isiah Thomas gave away all those draft picks in the trade for Eddy Curry.

I'm no longer interested in Ewing training Curry as much as I want defensive player 6.11 Randolph Morris at everyone of Ewing training session with Curry this offseason. I dont want Morris strong paint presense to slip away to the next team.

Now that Ewing is aboard Walsh must hurry and make the trade with Denver for Kenyon Martin who fits into D'Antoni's uptempo system. K-Mart & Zach contract match. Zach is an all around disapointment that cant finish on a fastbreak. He is 6.9 but dont expect him to jump to catch an Alley-oop pass.

I used to be in favor of Herb Williams being the head coach when he took over for Lenny Wilkins and reduced both Marbury & Crawford playingtime to role players in the backcourt. But Herb Williams no effort performance with the Knick players the last two years under Isiah, after all that Herb learned from Larry Brown having him take notes of all the different lineup changes (of all 15 players on the roster) to see what players meshed best with each other. And what did Herb Williams do with that knowledge as Isiah Thomas assistant coach for two seasons? I hope he give it to D'Antoni and Ewing because Dolan still wants him with the Knicks.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Hey' Ewing is back in the Garden!
Coach D'Antoni open the Garden doors for Ewing.
It's about time!

Patrick Ewing should've been hired the same month that Isiah Thomas gave away all those draft picks in the trade for Eddy Curry.

I'm no longer interested in Ewing training Curry as much as I want defensive player 6.11 Randolph Morris at everyone of Ewing training session with Curry this offseason. I dont want Morris strong paint presense to slip away to the next team.

Now that Ewing is aboard Walsh must hurry and make the trade with Denver for Kenyon Martin who fits into D'Antoni's uptempo system. K-Mart & Zach contract match. Zach is an all around disapointment that cant finish on a fastbreak. He is 6.9 but dont expect him to jump to catch an Alley-oop pass.

I used to be in favor of Herb Williams being the head coach when he took over for Lenny Wilkins and reduced both Marbury & Crawford playingtime to role players in the backcourt. But Herb Williams no effort performance with the Knick players the last two years under Isiah, after all that Herb learned from Larry Brown having him take notes of all the different lineup changes (of all 15 players on the roster) to see what players meshed best with each other. And what did Herb Williams do with that knowledge as Isiah Thomas assistant coach for two seasons? I hope he give it to D'Antoni and Ewing because Dolan still wants him with the Knicks.

If we trade for Kenyon Martin I will no longer watch this team anymore, I will have zero faith in Donnie Walsh. Kenyon Martin is a player not even Isiah Thomas wanted. You say Zach is a disappointment, Kenyon has been a huge disappointment for The Nuggets.

He's got a point

I know that some of you guys in here still would take Z-Bo over K-Mart because he's a "stat sheet stuffer". That dosen't really matter when he has no "team" game. I agree that he is a great 1 on 1 guy and can post-up or shoot over any 4 in the leage , but he's a ball-hog/chucker that can't jump or play any D, so for those reasons alone I would much rather have a player (K-Mart) that is at least capable of running the court (and dunking:)) and maby contributing a little on the defencive side of the ball unlike the formentioned Z-Bo. It makes sence at least for team chemistry reasons and K-Mart would also bring toughness and grit, something else I'd like to see back in the Garden!

mynameis

Benchwarmer
K-Mart no way...that dude is done.. both of he's knee is surgically repaired...he's not the same k-mart that we saw in Nets.....

Fuck Kenyon Martin. He's not the same Kmart as the dude above said and I don't think this dude like New York anyway. I dont want his bum ass here.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
I agree that Zachs numbers dont tell his game,And he has a lot to learn if he wants to play an uptempo game.But I would never trade him for Kenyon Martin today, a couple of years ago definatley,Let someone else get stuck with a bad contract for once. Kenyon was a terriable signing and he will fuck up there cap for a long time.I feel we should stop putting band aids on Isiahs screw ups dont trade a bad salary for another have some faith in Donnie Walsh maybe he get something good out of Zachs contract.Look Cleveland took Ben Wallace out of desperation at the trade deadline maybe we can find someone to take him that feels he can put them over the top,But nobody is gonna take Martins contract when he is hurt all the time.And honestly after the whole thing with Melo throwing a punch and running and George Karl talking all that shit about the Knicks when he has never won anything and choked in every big series he was involved in I say fuck the Nuggets why help them.

I still rather have K-Mart backing Lee up and sitting on the bench with his f-uped Knees rather than watching Z-Bo getting fat and teaching kids how not to be a team player, and how to stuff the stat sheet without helping your team win. Hell with bad Knees and all he'll (K-Mart) still play more defence than Z-Bo and at least he can get off the floor enough to still throw down a lob, something Black Hole uh I mean Z-Bo will never do! Oh yeah he'll run also , another thing Z-Bo won't or can't do!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i wouldnt mind kenyon martin, he's a great defender and is a good finisher, da garden would love em

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
It would be nice to see Ewing back at the garden again, Players will benefit from that, but on rumor central Knicks are looking to keep Williams on the bench for the Knicks.

King Ewing

Banned
Is Ewing officially back with the Knicks? Is there a link? If he is WOOOHOOO!!!!!

WELCOME BACK PAT!

I'll touch on another point. K-Mart is done, no way I want him here. Maybe 5 years ago, but his knees are shot, he's done.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
If we trade for Kenyon Martin I will no longer watch this team anymore, I will have zero faith in Donnie Walsh. Kenyon Martin is a player not even Isiah Thomas wanted. You say Zach is a disappointment, Kenyon has been a huge disappointment for The Nuggets.

completely agree, I feel the same way...

dre48ny

Rotation player
I don't know if it's official yet. I heard D'Antoni was considering him and that the Magic will give him pemission to go to the NYK. Let's hope this is the case!! As for K-Mart, I rather he stays out in Denver. At one point he was very explosive, but he is not the same player. There's gotta be a better move out there somewhere. I am excited about the draft lottey coming up, so let's c what happens.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This is late and i feel bad for ewing. He shoulda had an open door to a job with the knicks as soon as he was ready for one. It sounds like its still not a done deal. If Ewing does get the job back with the knicks the id like to congratulate him and its about time.

I dont think K-marts as bad as some people say he is. The nuggets had him guarding kobe in the playoffs and no ones stoppin kobe, but he stayed with him and managed to always have a hand in his face. You cant ask for much more then that. Hes a solid defender, rebounder, and hes a good player around the basket. I dont want him on the knicks, he has to big of a contract but im just sayin hes not that bad.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The title is a little mistleading you are right, but I do know that D'Antoni, and Walsh have been eyeing Ewing for the last 5 days, probably longer for Walsh.