Lakers vs Spurs playoff series Thread

Who will win this playoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starks

Starter
I hope this is the last we see of the Spurs as a premier team. I hate those guys. Can't see those old cornballs gettin better

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Series Results

Lakers win 4-1

Gm. 1: LAL 89, SAS 85
Gm. 2: LAL 101, SAS 71
Gm. 3: SAS 103, LAL 84
Gm. 4: LAL 93, SAS 91
Gm. 5: LAL 100, SAS 92

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Destiny overcame Legacy!

Spurs only have themselves to blame here. Blowing several big leads in Games 1 and 5 will haunt them. And that Game 4 will be talked about within their circles for weeks to come despite them downplaying it the past 2 days. Like the Pistons, I think the Spurs won't be as threatening and competitive the next season. Sure they'd still be a playoff team with Parker, Manu, and Duncan, but the legacy seems to be a long gone dream by now.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's exactly why I thought the Knicks should've traded for Pau Gasol. There was a thread that somebody opened up in February, right before the trade deadline, and I was saying that the Knicks should try and get him. But with the genius Isiah Thomas running the Knicks, a shot a Gasol was out of the question. The Knicks would've made the playoffs next year for sure, if we had Gasol.

Lineup of: Marbury, Crawford, Chandler, Randolph or Lee, and Gasol>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lineup of Marbury, Crawford, Q rich, Randolph, Curry

Akamu

The King
Thank you god for allowing Kobe to rape those boring srubby splurs! All those dirty plays to win games, and of course the boring King Ducan. Oh yea I hate Oberto, him and Ducan make water polo look exciting!