Cheeks wants Randolph.

NYKnicks15

Starter
quick answer is let the 76ers have him!!! a package would surely start with Andre Miller and thats fine by me. the only problem is besides for a package involving either Dalembert, Iguodala or Miller thered be no way for this to happen... unless they use their cap space to make this work. id take Andre Miller their number 16 pick and call it a day.

What package would you except from Philly?

Pricey

Rotation player
yeah that sounds alright although i like Iguodala. Miller and draft pick would be sweet.

Randolph would actually fit really well with the Sixers however there's no way they're going to trade Miller for Randolph, he was their team's MVP next year. Furthermore teams making big trades within the same division doesn't happen very often.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Not going to happen!

I read this yesterday, it makes sense because he thrived under Cheeks, the Sixers need low post scoring, but the problem is that they do not have the peices to get this deal done. Andre Miller is a player I think they would want to keep, and it would take him, and almost all their young players to get this deal done.

Kiyaman

Legend
The last player the Knicks need is PG-Andre Miller (do the history Clippers, Nuggets, to 76ers), let philly keep Miller, Iggy, and Dalembert, so they could feel comfortable adding Zach.
Give us Knicks money, the 2008 pick, and those two young players that gave Philly all that energy off the bench this season.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Zach Randolph wasn't a good fit in New York, but I think he would make a good fit for the 76ers. They already got Iguodala, Dalembert, Miller, Williams, and Young. They made the playoffs this year. I don't blame Maurice Cheeks for wanting Randolph.

If the Knicks were to trade Randolph, we should try and get a 2008 or 2010(we have no 2010 pick due to Isiah's genius) first round pick, a 2009 second round pick(Isiah traded our 2009 second round pick) Jason Smith, and Andre Miller. Miller's contract is almost up, so I don't mind him coming to New York. Plus, he played good this year. He might still have a year or two left in him. Jason Smith has not impressed me this season, but he's still > Curry. At least he knows how to do more than just get lay ups that have to bounce on every part of the rim to fall in.

The only thing that bothers me about this trade is that we would be stuck with Curry. Curry is the biggest liability on the team, so I'd much rather trade him. However, if the 76ers offer us some expiring contracts and some picks, it'll be too good a deal to turn down.

Whether Randolph gets traded or not, Curry has to go.

paris401

Starter
mo cheeks must be on the 'weed'... and it has to be some of the wacky weed, cause no-one in their rite mind wants the 'black-hole'..

and his $ 48m contract...

mynameis

Benchwarmer
wtf..when cheeks coach randolph in jailblazers.. randolph produce double double but never did they become a winning team.....there's now way we can trade randolph this season with his excess baggage, blackhole style and his fat ass contract

dre48ny

Rotation player
If this could be done, they have to pull the trigger. I would rather trade him to cleveland straight up for Wally. Wally's contract expires next season and their salaries match. We get a good shhoter for 1 year and Lebron gets some help.

paris401

Starter
to get rid of the black-hole and the $ 48m owed him, we are going to have to take on similar $$$ for the same or even more years... as we did with stevie franchise...

the cav's are not trading wally to us with his expiring contract for z-bo +an add 32m - there was only one fool willing to take him... and by the by where the hell is isiah??? maybe having a bbq with his bud next-store starbury...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Good if they are offering it better be good, 16th pick is actually something we can use to make this team younger, and probably better. Randolph really has little value if you look at his stats difference from the 07-08 to the 06-07 season, but I think the sixers would make bad move getting an offensive PF. and Iggy, and the teams chemistry will fail, defense will fall apart, its not a good idea for the Sixers.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
nyKnicks126 official 2008 draft lottery predictions.
1.Chicago- Michael Beasley
2.Miami- Derrick Rose
3.Minnesota- Eric Gordon*
4.Seattle- Jerryed Bayless
5.Memphis- Brook Lopez
6.New York- OJ Mayo
7.LA Clippers- D.J. Augustin
8.Milwaukee- Anthony Randolph
9.Charlotte- DeAndre Jordan
10.New Jersey- Kevin Love

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Carney and Miller straight up for Z-bo works, because the Sixers cap space eats up the 2-3 mil. difference...hey if they want to throw in the #16 too, I'll take it. Shit, I'd even swap picks with em if that's what it take to get Zachs' contract off the books...

Oh, and on a slightly different topic, because I know it's only a matter of time before the rumors out of Milwakee start it up...I DON'T WANT MICHAEL REDD!!!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Forget about Philly coughing up Iguodala cause it's not going to happen. But, I can see them taking Randolph for Andre Miller and Willie Green. Personally this is something that Pete Vescey came up with that I doubt will happen.

We can use the draft pick to trade away Randolph or Curry.

TunerAddict

Starter
nyKnicks126 official 2008 draft lottery predictions.
1.Chicago- Michael Beasley
2.Miami- Derrick Rose
3.Minnesota- Eric Gordon*
4.Seattle- Jerryed Bayless
5.Memphis- Brook Lopez
6.New York- OJ Mayo
7.LA Clippers- D.J. Augustin
8.Milwaukee- Anthony Randolph
9.Charlotte- DeAndre Jordan
10.New Jersey- Kevin Love

Eric Gordon at number 3? Are you retarded?