Lineups

TunerAddict

Starter
Who'd you have where in the lineup with who we have right now if the season was about to start?

PG-Mardy Collins
SG-Wilson Chandler
SF-Renaldo Balkman
PF-David Lee
C-Randolph Morris

Fast running team built on Defense and speed from our draft picks.

metrocard

Legend
No one on that team can hit a jumpshot.

Morris is terrible at everything, Curry > Morris.

Marbury is the best guard on this team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I would start:
PG Stephon Marbury
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Zach Randolph
C Jared Jeffries*

*He's not a real center but who on the Knicks is?
At least he plays defense. lol

The Knicks suck. The lineup I chose is crappy. The Knicks are a crappy team. What do you expect?

Give Steph a chance, maybe with the new coach he can give us something more:
So I would rather start with

Marbury at PG
Crawford at SG
definitely Balkman at SF
Jeffries at PF
Lee at C

Get rid of Zach & Curry cause they will not fit to run-and-gun basketball which is the key of D'Antoni tactics and if it's impossible pick someone like Andre Miller, Baron Davis, Antwan Jamison or get back Marcus Camby (even with his injury ability he will be more effective on boards, blocks than these 2 guys together)

Sigh back Sprewell hehehe :p

pg: Nate Robinson
sg: Stephon Marbury
sf: Jamal Crawford
pf: Wilson Chandler
C: David Lee

Small Lineup that has the ability to paly an uptempo offense.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
PG - Marbury
SG - Crawford
SF - Q. Rich
PF - Lee
C - Zach Randolph

As much as I don't like Randolph, and want to trade him, the run-and-gun style depends on rebounding. You need to be able to rebound the ball well in order to start the fast break. With Lee and Randolph on the court at the same time the Knicks should dominate the boards and run.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
pg: Nate Robinson
sg: Stephon Marbury
sf: Jamal Crawford
pf: Wilson Chandler
C: David Lee

Small Lineup that has the ability to paly an uptempo offense.

I would either go with that lineup or this one:

pg- nate robinson
sg- Starbury
sf- wilson chandler
pf- david Lee
C- Snack Ransoft

Paul1355

All Star
PG - Marbury with Nate as backup...collins can find a new job
SG- Crawford (he averaged 20 ppg last year with 5 assists) backup- steph can play sg when nate is in or fred jones
SF- Chandler starting i see potential in him... it's sounds bad but Q-Rich as backup i think D'Antoni will make him better with Rich's confidence back up, plus his back surgery made him back to 100%
PF- D Lee definetly he can rebound...shot is immproving and can have a fast tempo D'Antoni style
C- They need a new Center trade Curry get a shot blocker PLEASE! to defend that post. Center is currently up for grabs. If you find no one then Randolph Morris with Jared Jeffries as a back up

Trade Curry, Randolph and Balkman for a SHOT BLOCKING CENTER with a little speed and maybe a pick or a guy with that...make D LEE starting PF he can give you more rebounds than Zach and he's been improving his game offfensiveley with jump shots and foul shots.

Last edited: