lebron coming to the knicks

everyone is waiting for the infamous free agent pool in 2010...
i do and dont agree with this... i agree because who doesnt want a shot at lebron wade or bosh.... but i dont because thats alot of waiting for not even a definate....
then another understandable knicks move would be to dump expensive or useless players like zbo or curry or marbury.....
heres my question tho why would we make any trades with cleveland... why would we give them a low post scorer to suppliment james when we are trying to pry james away from a team that cant give him a supporting cast?
it seems like we are trying to accomplish two goals but in the process are trying to screw ourselves over

Paul1355

All Star
Gilbert can be injury prone Jamison is good but if the knicks can free up contracts adn have some money to spend i'd go for james...just that it seems highly unlikely with all the contracts

dre48ny

Rotation player
I know it's a gamble, but at least the Knicks should try to free up cap space for a change. Rebuild the right way. I would love to have the cap space just in case these players do want to play here and become available.

BCKnicks

Rookie
Odds are the knicks will have a shot at a superstar in 2010 and if it isn't LeBron, I think that Bosh would be a fantastic consolation prize... he would give D'Antoni an athletic big who could play a role in the offense similar to Stoudamire's in Phoenix.

jpz17

Starter
I'd go with 2010..
But in that time I would remove some cap
I would go after Wade first..
(because he already won one)
Bosh second (he makes the Raptors good and the Raptors suck)
James last (I just think hes too big for NY.. Like if we had Jordan, it wouldn't all fit)

First though we need to get James and Randolph outa here

Paul1355

All Star
2010 is tehe year for Walsh to make his moves and really prove himself and the knicks will officially be free of Isiahtitus and all of these players making millions a year won't see a mil after their contracts are up.