I found us a backup Point guard (Funny)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

lmao i had to post this in here for more people to see it, funniest thing i seen in a while!!!!! I got more videos coming.

TunerAddict

Starter
"Its called taking it through the back door." LOL

These actually aren't bad demonstrations of some simple exercises its just the moaning and grunting that make it hilarious. Oh, and his shitty crossover. Thats funny too.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
ROLFMAO! That was too funny!!! And it's not even supposed to be funny! LOL! What the hell is up with the grunting??!!

I applaud him though. He's really into it. Doesn't even do cuts for his fumbles. I see the passion there. And that makes him a winner for me. LOL!

One thing I noticed though is that he favors going low when driving and ends up lowering his head and shoulder as well. And that could get a charge in the NBA. But I got to give him his props. He seems to know what he's doing.

"EH EH .. BOOM BOOM ..BA-BANG ..oops fumbled it a little bit."

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
eehh eeeehh eeeehh isiah thomas eeh eeehh :lol:

now I know where MSGKnickz33 got his game...hahahha

Im a defensive minded player with offense similar to david Lees except i cant dunk, i cant even grab the rim. I should try doing these dribbling drills except without carrying the ball and lowering my shoulder.

Paul1355

All Star
hahaha this seemed like a serious video at first and then the grunts and stuff just blew me away with laughter....if you lsitened to what he was saying during his crossover vs the chairs he was like "BOOM, BOOM, AHH!" wuts this a frigin Rambo movie this guy needs to lay off the juice and take a chill pill...if those chairs had arms they'd steal that ball right out of his hands. Good Video

Akamu

The King
2nd video:

[How to have an or,gasm on the court] "I took it from Isiah Thomas when I was a kid righ here ah ahh aahh boh! Push push push PUSH! uh uh uuuh, Isiah Thomas here we go! Isiah Thomas uhh uh ah ah ah uhhh uuh aaahhhhaAAAHHHHHH I CAME!!"

ROFL!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Why can't you dunk? I'm white and I can.
I have about a 12" vertical leap and im 5'11" but i often outplay other players who can grab the rim. I dont go up against people who can dunk too often but thats when you give a hard foul.

2nd video:

[How to have an or,gasm on the court] "I took it from Isiah Thomas when I was a kid righ here ah ahh aahh boh! Push push push PUSH! uh uh uuuh, Isiah Thomas here we go! Isiah Thomas uhh uh ah ah ah uhhh uuh aaahhhhaAAAHHHHHH I CAME!!"

ROFL!!!
This guys outta his fukkin mind with them grunts and sh!t. He sounds like hes outta shape but i guess hes like them tennis players that have the grunt everytime they hit the ball, mostly females. Whenever i want a good laugh i just watch this clown ass try to teach dribblin. This sh!t had me on the floor the first time i watched it :lol::lol: