wait..so who the hell is the new GM?

Starks

Starter
Sorry to interupt another pointless Marbury war...

Back to something relevant, Who the hell is the new GM?

Walsh as pres
Pringles as coach
_______ as GM

Whatever happened to those rumors Billy King? -not that I want Isaiah 1.0 around

I'm cool with Walsh and Mike platooning the role, but I was expecting some kind of announcement on this by now. Seems like it just went away

metrocard

Legend
I'm in the process of finishing an agreement to a 5 year 30 million deal as the new Knicks G.M. I persuaded Donny with my charm and rolled the fattest blunt in the planet. We proceeded to eat pringles with D'Antoni and watch tapes of NBA prospects. The future looks bright New York.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
a GM? I think we are better off without one, I think that Donnie Walsh, and D'Antoni will be talking with each other about how to improve the roster without the help of another "GM". Walsh and D'Antoni probably know what they are doing, they dont need anyone else.

Paul1355

All Star
I don't think Donnie Walsh can handle a possible Isiah move and get knocked on during his time in NY...He'l prob hire a GM with alot of experience and pay him heavily, why can't it just be Jesus...the knicks need a miracle worker.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's a good question. I have no idea who's going to be the new GM. I do know that Mike D'Antoni said he wanted to draft Danilo Gallinari; maybe he's going to be the new GM.

New New York

Quiet Storm
That's a good question. I have no idea who's going to be the new GM. I do know that Mike D'Antoni said he wanted to draft Danilo Gallinari; maybe he's going to be the new GM.

Then I heard a report that he was not all that crazy about Gallinari

Who Knows who we're going to draft

I want to see Billy King as our GM. Right now we need someone who is going to give the fans some hope. I like Donnie Walsh but I think he has a lot of Knick fans uneasy about his coaching hire. I think we need a GM hire that there is going to be little questioning about.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Then I heard a report that he was not all that crazy about Gallinari

Who Knows who we're going to draft

I want to see Billy King as our GM. Right now we need someone who is going to give the fans some hope. I like Donnie Walsh but I think he has a lot of Knick fans uneasy about his coaching hire. I think we need a GM hire that there is going to be little questioning about.
I think Billy King would make a good GM. He did a good job with the 76ers. They have a lot of young talent(Thaddeus Young, Willie Green, Louis Williams, Rodney Carney, Jason Smith) and they have players that have leadership and play defense(Andre Miller, Samuel Dalembert, Reggie Evans, Andre Iguodala). He might make trades to get the Knicks those kind of players, too.

Kiyaman

Legend
One would think that Donnie Walsh would've hired a G.M. before hiring a coach (Logic).
One would also think that Walsh would've hired a G.M. a month before draft night (Logic).
Oh yeah, hiring a coach and selecting a draft pick would've been the G.M. job.
So now we know a little something about what we are working with on President Walsh, and now D'Antoni.
Someone said it right when they pointed out we need a Miracle (worker) for this Knick team.

Philly should've Fired Billy King the season after Iverson took the 76er's to the FINALS.
Boston should FIRE Danny Ainge a week after the FINALS is over this year.
Both are BUM G.M.

Starks

Starter
I think we are going into the draft with Donnie and Dan. Once we have our pick maybe then there will be talk of hiring an official GM...might be even as late as the All Star Break.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
a GM? I think we are better off without one, I think that Donnie Walsh, and D'Antoni will be talking with each other about how to improve the roster without the help of another "GM". Walsh and D'Antoni probably know what they are doing, they dont need anyone else.

I agree :lol:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Well.... six months later Billy King still is without a job! But I think between Donnie and Mike there really isnt an immediate need for an official GM