Votes: 10 71.4%
  • The Celtics

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
1194055812_3260.jpg

Kevin Ganett:
We gonna win the Championship! We the Celtics! Nobody could beat us!

kobe-bryant-6-med.jpg

Ok, Gay G. We'll see...

070418kobe-dunk.jpg

This is my house!

sp6.jpg

odom_dunk_1.jpg

Lakers Win Series 4-0
Game 1 Lakers 100 Celtics 80
Game 2 Lakers 104 Celtics 59
Game 3 Celtics 74 Lakers 114
Game 4 Celtics 100 Lakers 101

NBA_Garnett_small.jpg
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scooter.jpg

Maybe we'll win next year.

After losing to the Lakers, Ray Allen has decided to hide in Russia.
map.russia.moscow.chechnya.jpg

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The celtics intro pisses me the fukk off. They got garNOt screamin like a bitch at the end of it. And they got a clip of Zaza in Gay G's face, tryna act like KG made Zaza lean back. Other way around stupid ass clam chowda eatin boston fans. Zaza made Gay G lean back like he was fat joe.

Espn Experts pick Lakers 10-0

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs

Just shows that everyone hates them boston faqqots. Kobe has been incredible in the post season. If LA beats Boston the Lakers will forever be my favorite western conference team.

*edit*

Great thread ABCD, lmao @ it :lol:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Now that the Pistons are out, i dont know if they'll be able to get another one as rasheed, mcdyess, rip, and billups are all gettin older. I guess they were just a one hit wonder:

0401a5d8041a00921bcda039bc7cb.jpg

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't see how the Celtics could win this series. Kobe is going to destroy Ray Gay Aileen, and Pau Gasol is going to own Kendick Jerkins. Paul Pierce is going to get schooled by Odom, and Derek Fisher is going to son Rajan Rondon. The only person that can save the Celtics is Gay G.

I predict the Lakers will win the series in 4 or 5 Games. 6 or 7, if the Celtics cheat. But the Lakers will still win no matter what.

^^^^^^^ LOL stop living in the past and join us in the present will ya? Kobe has completely changed his game for like 2 seasons now. He's definately not a ball hog anymore. And the Lakers suck??? Haha how do you go through the defending NBA champs to get into the finals and suck? Lakers gonna take the Celdicks lunch money... just watch. Lakers in 5. Lakers bench snubs the celdicks bench all the way down the 12th man, and the Lakers starters own the celdicks crappy ass lineup.

And the psitons need a new Coach. I think thats their problem not so much that therea one hit wonder...

I can see it now... Gay G crying and running to the lockerroom like a lil bitch... Paula "homothug" Pierce kickingg over gatorade cups and throwing a temper tantrum, and Gay Allen with a blank stare on his face.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Great thread, the Celtics will have a hard time against the Lakers, the Laker offense is great, and the Celtic defense is great. It will be a good contest. A classic, but I can't stand the Celtics, so I am going for the Lakers to win it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Kobe will drop 30+ on Gay Allen in each game of this series. Allen has no defense. Gasol will grab 10+ rebounds and dish out 5+ assists. He'll also get some dunks on the inexperienced Perkins. Odom is gonna get outscored, but he's going to outrebound and outsmart Pierce. Rondo is going to play poorly, due to nervousness. Fisher will use his veteran experience to take it to the basket on Rondo.

Naw man you got it all twisted. Paul Pierce is likely gonna guard Kobe since Paul is their best perimeter defender that might can somewhat give LKobe roblems cause of his size and strength.

I wouldn't count on that. As much as i want Odom to play up to his potential and dominate truth of the matter is he is REALLY inconsistent. And the Celtics D is based off team denfese. so it won't leave one man like Gay allen to fend for himself. There will always be help.

mynameis

Benchwarmer
The only reason kobe won a championship is because of shaq...Now he wont get any ring ....He will always be shaq's b!atch.....celtics 4-3..It's KG's time

Trin_Starr

Starter
The lakers are gonna crush the celtics.
The only 2 regular season games that the celtics played the lakers were pre the gasol trade...so they are in for a big surprise.
I say the lakers win 4-2

I hope ariza gets some playing time as well - and throws down a MONSTER dunk on KG's head.

jpz17

Starter
Look... Kobe and Gasol are great.. But Odom really is over-rated I think.. Bynum sucks.. FIsher is a great shooter nothing else, Ariza rocks

The Celtics are going to be great because Rondo is going to own Fisher.. Kobe will destroy Allen.. Paul will own Odom... KG will be a hair better than Gasol

I say Celtics in 6
and Perkins will own Bynum

Trin_Starr

Starter
Look... Kobe and Gasol are great.. But Odom really is over-rated I think.. Bynum sucks.. FIsher is a great shooter nothing else, Ariza rocks

The Celtics are going to be great because Rondo is going to own Fisher.. Kobe will destroy Allen.. Paul will own Odom... KG will be a hair better than Gasol

I say Celtics in 6

lol
Cmon now
Let's be serious when we post :)

I say Celtics in 6

WTF..... no offense but do you even watch basketball? Bynum hasn't played in about 7 months and it will remain that way for the rest of the season. And if he was he would destroy Perkins. Bynum is bigger and a better post player/presence than Perkins. Bynum>>>>Perkins.