Who will win the 2008 NBA Championship?

• The Lakers

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • The Celtics

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I gotta give it up to the Celtics. They took full advantage of the referee's b.S. calls. I guess they're going to win the championship. But it's okay. I'm not a Lakers fan, anway. I just don't like the Celtics, because they cheat and they're arrogant.

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, when I say "cheat", look at the free throw attempts in game 2.
Also, look at the wrap around that Paul Pierce did on Kobe, in game 4, that resulted in Kobe getting a foul called for, with 42 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

Also, look at the fact that the Hawks were given twice as much alcoholic beverages to drink than the Celtics in Game 7.

Also, look at the fact that Antonio McDyess was saying that the Pistons were going to "bring it" on game 6, and then the Pistons mysteriously end up getting blown out and eliminated on the exact same game. The NBA is fixing these games, so that the Celtics can win. It's not fair, but life's not fair.

I still am going to root for the Lakers, but it's pretty much over. The Lakers can't overcome the b.s. calls that
Tim Donaghy's colleagues keep making.

Last edited:
Fucking this man. Oh well...

I got to finally come out and give boston credit as much as it pains me. i was really hoping that this whole trading away your future to win now strategy would backfire completely on them but looks like it will be a success. Congrats to Bsoton. The Lakers are Just too fucking soft of a defensive team to compete with the Celts.

And Lakers got a very bright future. Bynum gonna be back healthy, and they've got a very talented and very young bench. I dont see why they cant win atleast another 2 championship while Kobe is still in his prime...

Oh well no sportscenter for me for a month...

GO KNICKS!!!
67569089qu9.gif

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
3-1... Lakers will win game 5, then 3-2 in Boston. we will see what happens there
You probably didn't watch game 2, but the referees screwed the Lakers out of that game. The series should really be 2-2. Game 2: Celtics got 38 free throw attempts, and the Lakers got 10 free throw attempts for the enitre game. I still am going to go with the Lakers winning the series in 7, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in 5 or 6. These referees are obviously betting money on the games.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Lakers are sh!ttin on the Celtics!!! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
:redface: :( :cry: :td:

I gotta give it up to the Celtics. They took full advantage of the referee's b.S. calls. I guess they're going to win the championship. But it's okay. I'm not a Lakers fan, anway. I just don't like the Celtics, because they cheat and they're arrogant.

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, when I say "cheat", look at the free throw attempts in game 2.
Also, look at the wrap around that Paul Pierce did on Kobe, in game 4, that resulted in Kobe getting a foul called for, with 42 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

Also, look at the fact that the Hawks were given twice as much alcoholic beverages to drink than the Celtics in Game 7.

Also, look at the fact that Antonio McDyess was saying that the Pistons were going to "bring it" on game 6, and then the Pistons mysteriously end up getting blown out and eliminated on the exact same game. The NBA is fixing these games, so that the Celtics can win. It's not fair, but life's not fair.

I still am going to root for the Lakers, but it's pretty much over. The Lakers can't overcome the b.s. calls that
Tim Donaghy's colleagues keep making.
Alot of stuff coming out now about games being fixed. I think both the Lakers and Celtics had help on their path to the finals.

The Jordan era was overrated. He got more help then any other player in the history of the NBA. He fouled out 10 times in his career and not once after 1992 :td:

Fukk outta here MJ :evil:

Fucking this man. Oh well...

I got to finally come out and give boston credit as much as it pains me. i was really hoping that this whole trading away your future to win now strategy would backfire completely on them but looks like it will be a success. Congrats to Bsoton. The Lakers are Just too fucking soft of a defensive team to compete with the Celts.

And Lakers got a very bright future. Bynum gonna be back healthy, and they've got a very talented and very young bench. I dont see why they cant win atleast another 2 championship while Kobe is still in his prime...

Oh well no sportscenter for me for a month...

GO KNICKS!!!
67569089qu9.gif

I agree fukk sportscenter :evil:

I gotta give the celtics their props. They're the 3rd best team defensivly ever. Garnett gets too much credit and perkins doesnt get enough.

Pau Gasoft missed a dunk and lamar scrodum was non existant in the 2nd half. Pierce did a good job on kobe but thats when players like lamar and gasoft are supposed to step up. Vujacic gets a pass for his poor play because he looked real pissed.

I dont know what to do from here. I hate to see them Massholes happy. I hate Massachusetts as a state and i hate the people there :evil:
No NbaTV, espn, etc. for a while. Time to start watchin baseball :(

You probably didn't watch game 2, but the referees screwed the Lakers out of that game. The series should really be 2-2. Game 2: Celtics got 38 free throw attempts, and the Lakers got 10 free throw attempts for the enitre game. I still am going to go with the Lakers winning the series in 7, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in 5 or 6. These referees are obviously betting money on the games.

The Lakers did get screwed out of game 2. The Celtics will be the worst champions ever. Rondo is the worst starting point guard for a championship team i have ever seen. Garnett is soft. Lakers with Bynum=2008 champs

:cry: :( :weed::wallbash:

jpz17

Starter
Bynum is ok.. But hes not that great. The Celtics are a great team. I would never ever think the games were fixed. Not after what happened with that ref

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's exactly how I know you didn't watch game 2 of the NBA Finals. But that's okay. You're entitled to your opinion. Just don't be surprised when you see the Knicks get screwed out of playoff games, once they get into the playoffs(I know the Knicks suck, but I'm talking about 3-5 years from now).

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Bynum is ok.. But hes not that great. The Celtics are a great team. I would never ever think the games were fixed. Not after what happened with that ref

:rofl: :lol:

:td::td::td:

Bynum is ok??? Did you see what he was doing before he got hurt?

Dec. 25 28pts, 12rbs, 4asts, 2blks
Jan. 4 17pt, 16rbs, 4asts, 3blks
Jan. 6 23pts, 14rbs, 3blks
Jan. 8 12pts, 9rbs
Jan. 9 17pts, 9rbs, 4asts, 3blks
Jan. 11 25pts, 17rbs, 3blks
Jan. 13 10pts, 9rbs, 3asts, 20min., injured

During these games he shot: 69.7%

Paul1355

All Star
Mad At The Lakers

WTF LAKERS you have kobe the best player in the world..a lamar odom who got hot as the sun in game 4 and pau gasol who just has to be agressive to own KG on offense...win a frigin game damn. 3-1 is not what i expected i thought this lakers team would come out taken advantage of the double team of kobe and him dishin other guys and thats what he did untill he started shootin and missin....KOBE if your shot isnt on that day...pass that shit you wer up by 24? and LOST! im pissed as hell at this team for givin up like this...the lakers are playing not to lose and the celts are playin for this trophy, the celts want this more flat out....maybe kobe does want it more than anybody but one guys desire int gonna do jack when the entire celts team is starvin for a victory...im still cheerin for LA cuz i hate everything boston. Lamar and gasol STAY AGGRESIVE..and kobe get good shots if ur double teamed pass that crap always a guy open man. AND PLAY SOME DEFENSE especially to gasol and lamar who both are near 7 feet block something and rebound you tall retards. BURN BOSTON BURN!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
WTF LAKERS you have kobe the best player in the world..a lamar odom who got hot as the sun in game 4 and pau gasol who just has to be agressive to own KG on offense...win a frigin game damn. 3-1 is not what i expected i thought this lakers team would come out taken advantage of the double team of kobe and him dishin other guys and thats what he did untill he started shootin and missin....KOBE if your shot isnt on that day...pass that shit you wer up by 24? and LOST! im pissed as hell at this team for givin up like this...the lakers are playing not to lose and the celts are playin for this trophy, the celts want this more flat out....maybe kobe does want it more than anybody but one guys desire int gonna do jack when the entire celts team is starvin for a victory...im still cheerin for LA cuz i hate everything boston. Lamar and gasol STAY AGGRESIVE..and kobe get good shots if ur double teamed pass that crap always a guy open man. AND PLAY SOME DEFENSE especially to gasol and lamar who both are near 7 feet block something and rebound you tall retards. BURN BOSTON BURN!
I know how you feel. I still hope that the Lakers can turn things around, but it's just too much to overcome. They have to overcome the Celtics, the referees, and the fair weather and moronic Boston fans.

:rofl: :lol:

:td::td::td:

Bynum is ok??? Did you see what he was doing before he got hurt?

Dec. 25 28pts, 12rbs, 4asts, 2blks
Jan. 4 17pt, 16rbs, 4asts, 3blks
Jan. 6 23pts, 14rbs, 3blks
Jan. 8 12pts, 9rbs
Jan. 9 17pts, 9rbs, 4asts, 3blks
Jan. 11 25pts, 17rbs, 3blks
Jan. 13 10pts, 9rbs, 3asts, 20min., injured

During these games he shot: 69.7%

Thank you MSGknickz33 for doing my work for me. Jpz17 is so ugly that his parents would tie a pork chop around his neck just to get his dog to play with him. It is a sensible opinion to say that Andrew Bynum will be the best center in the NBA someday. I like his style of play better then Yao Ming's and Dwight Howard's. I would take Bynum over any other center in the league. He is still only 20 years old. The only regular exercise jpz17 gets is stretching the truth. He has as much use as an ash tray on a motor bike. I hope you get banned you greasy knuckle head.

I ask that i do not get banned. Someone has to call these lame brain posts out. I am just trying to help the forum. I think jpz17 should be banned. His thoughtles opinions cannot be taken seriously.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This should be a good game between the Lakers and Celtics. Kobe is going to have to drop 40 on the Celtics, if the Lakers plan on coming out on top. I hope the Lakers destroy the Celtics, but it's not gonna be easy. I still believe the Lakers can win the championship. Kobe is better than everyone on the entire Celtic roster.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This should be a good game between the Lakers and Celtics. Kobe is going to have to drop 40 on the Celtics, if the Lakers plan on coming out on top. I hope the Lakers destroy the Celtics, but it's not gonna be easy.

:lol: @ pablo escobars post :lol:

I hope so too. If they dont win i at least wanna see the celtics get embarrassed. Maybe sasha vujacic can reject garnett or pau gasoft can dunk on garNOT again. I wish bynum was healthy. I think Trevor Ariza should get more minutes.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm afraid of game 6, and I'm not even playing in it. I want the Lakers to win, but I know that they have a lot to overcome-the Celtics themselves, the referees, and the fans. Please let the Lakers beat the Celtics. :pray: