Would u like Zo to play with the Knicks?

not exactly a team player, remember when the nets traded him and others for VC to toronto, and zo didnt even show up to a game for the raptors...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Starks....I copped this for you (No homo)

image_60722.jpg

How any Knick fan would want Mourning on this team is beyond me.
Is this guy, jpz17, and GTknicksFan all the same poster?

I hope you are being sarcastic. The rivalry was a decade ago. Alonzo Mourning has more heart then eddy curry, Zach Randolph, Randolph Morris, and Jerome James combined into one huge fat piece of meat that is eddy currys house special at his restaurante.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
ten years, twenty years, yesterday it dont matter he played for one of our biggest rivals,I dont know if you were ever at any of those games to see and hear all the shit he talked to the fans the cheap shots he threw.He hates the Knicks he always did and if you think he would come here for anything but a paycheck your crazy.If he has so much heart why didnt he mentor the Nets and be such a great team guy,The only reason he has a ring is because of D WADE other than that he never won anything and he had a lot of talent around him in Miami back then.The only reason they ever beat the Knicks in the playoffs is because half our team got suspended.On his best day he would be lucky to be half of Ewing.The guy is 40 and injured what could he possibly do for us other than take money we dont have.

ten years, twenty years, yesterday it dont matter he played for one of our biggest rivals,I dont know if you were ever at any of those games to see and hear all the shit he talked to the fans the cheap shots he threw.He hates the Knicks he always did and if you think he would come here for anything but a paycheck your crazy.If he has so much heart why didnt he mentor the Nets and be such a great team guy,The only reason he has a ring is because of D WADE other than that he never won anything and he had a lot of talent around him in Miami back then.The only reason they ever beat the Knicks in the playoffs is because half our team got suspended.On his best day he would be lucky to be half of Ewing.The guy is 40 and injured what could he possibly do for us other than take money we dont have.

Great post.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
look man i think is true i will no want zo in our team fk not even jordan and miller in their prime time because they are fags and the knicks hate they ass