Ellis to the knicks?

jpz17

Starter
Yeah Crawford and Ellis would not play together.. They could give Crawford and their sixth pick for like number 10 or 11 and a decent young not bad contract guy.. Then they could sign Ellis.. But look at this article, http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10844713
It talks about Larry Brown, Michael Jordon and what they think of NY

jzero29

Rotation player
if the warriors are worried about the cap, what about the knicks? do we have cap room?(no) so who cares. It would be sign and trade if anything. Hey if it inluded crawford, it would be great.

Paul1355

All Star
ellis would be great ..really hope the knicks could land on this guy only 22 years old that averaged 20 a game last year...love to see that trade go down.

Kiyaman

Legend
If the Knicks could get Monta Ellis ...... and get rid of Crawford, then I would have to take back half of the disbelieving I have in Walsh & D'Antoni.

And if Walsh & D'Antoni could get rid of Zach Randolph & Q.Richardson too, then I will become a believer in the two running this Knick Team next season.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Man this would be one the best moves in a long time. Of course some players must go to compliment this deal and make us believers again. One thing I must say: D'Antoni does attract ballers! Say whatever u wanna say players want to play for D"Antoni and the NYK

jpz17

Starter
Hey.. I kind of think hes not that bad.. He was the only player that could shoot so he had too.. He saved us late in games, but when he got tired no one was around to pass to.. But he also has down sides, but lets just talk about Monta Ellis

New New York

Quiet Storm
You Know that is Honestly a pretty good trade for both teams. Jamal would do go playing for Don Nelson, and the Ellis would thrive with D'antoni. Jamal and Baron in that style of offense would be solid. We would use our pick to draft Brook Lopez for them, and they Draft either Alexander or Westbrook for us. Not a bad trade at all. But our main concern is to dump Zach's contract, if we can do that then things will better fall into place.

By the Annual Ron Artest to NY talks have begun again!

Kiyaman

Legend
Remember, bench-player Ellis stepped right into the same shoes that Richardson left open with alot of guidance from PG-Baron Davis & Point-Foward-Steven Jackson help.

Chris Mullin would look bad if he does not go out his way in resigning both Biedrin & Ellis. Golden State has a roster of players that sticks together just as good as any Championship team in the history of the NBA.
Coach Don Nelson arrival and technique created a team-confidence in player to teammate that is awesome.

Nate Robinson bully-defense and pressure on the ball out-weighs Monta Ellis entire defensive talent.
Monta Ellis fronting-defense in defending oposition from going to their favorite side of the court out-weighs Jamal Crawford overall talent.
Having a Backcourt roster of Nate, Ellis, Collins, and Mayo, would be awesome alongside of SF-Hustling Tazman, SF-Athletic Chandler, and switching PF-David Lee to some SF duties anytime the Knicks have two peremeter shooters on the court.

The Knicks have to cleanup their Backcourt and their Frontcourt.
They have some promising Keeper Players on the roster, but they also have alot of players on the roster that are holding their teammates best talents down by such little things as not playing any defense but wanting the green-light on all offensive plays.

I am the best PG in the NBA!
Which proved after that statement the Knicks could not WIN a game accept against the rookie PG-Telfair Portland Blazers (Zach team).
It also proved that season the Knicks had the worst backcourt tandem in the NBA with Marbury & Crawford.
The next season the Knicks added Q.Richardson who performance was so bad it made Marbury & Crawford look good.
The season after that the Knicks added Jared Jefferies who performance was so bad it made Marbury, Crawford, and Q.Rich look good.
The season after that the Knicks added Zach Randolph who performance was so bad it made Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, and Jefferies look good.
Must I say any more...

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
Remember, bench-player Ellis stepped right into the same shoes that Richardson left open with alot of guidance from PG-Baron Davis & Point-Foward-Steven Jackson help.

Chris Mullin would look bad if he does not go out his way in resigning both Biedrin & Ellis. Golden State has a roster of players that sticks together just as good as any Championship team in the history of the NBA.
Coach Don Nelson arrival and technique created a team-confidence in player to teammate that is awesome.

Nate Robinson bully-defense and pressure on the ball out-weighs Monta Ellis entire defensive talent.
Monta Ellis fronting-defense in defending oposition from going to their favorite side of the court out-weighs Jamal Crawford overall talent.
Having a Backcourt roster of Nate, Ellis, Collins, and Mayo, would be awesome alongside of SF-Hustling Tazman, SF-Athletic Chandler, and switching PF-David Lee to some SF duties anytime the Knicks have two peremeter shooters on the court.

The Knicks have to cleanup their Backcourt and their Frontcourt.
They have some promising Keeper Players on the roster, but they also have alot of players on the roster that are holding their teammates best talents down by such little things as not playing any defense but wanting the green-light on all offensive plays.

I am the best PG in the NBA!
Which proved after that statement the Knicks could not WIN a game accept against the rookie PG-Telfair Portland Blazers (Zach team).
It also proved that season the Knicks had the worst backcourt tandem in the NBA with Marbury & Crawford.
The next season the Knicks added Q.Richardson who performance was so bad it made Marbury & Crawford look good.
The season after that the Knicks added Jared Jefferies who performance was so bad it made Marbury, Crawford, and Q.Rich look good.
The season after that the Knicks added Zach Randolph who performance was so bad it made Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, and Jefferies look good.
Must I say any more...

cosignt to what u said exept ur backcourt....who the fuck s mardy collins man??? i hate him, he has done nothing this entire season where he had the opertunity to step up in stephs absence. if monte comes to new york, he will be a great backup point guard for marbury, and with his youth, he can become the poiunt guard of the future for the knicks.....passing can be taught....ellis is willing to learn....i want us to pick up galinari or kevin love. if we do, monte at point, gallinari at the 2 spot, qrich/balkman @ 3, randolph and curry....with ellis, galinari and richardson, we can really spread the floor. Curry will see less doubles teams, and zach can get the ball in sweet spots more if we establish that our back court can actually make a shot

mynameis

Benchwarmer
hold on monta "thanks to b davis" ellis is overrated..everyone knows he benefits with b davis because davis can guard 1 and 2 spot. What i'am saying here is wait and watch nate robinson under coach d'antoni. nate "the great" will light up the score board....hehehehe

moneyg

Starter
:update:there is no way we can get monta...other than a sign a trade and i dont think gstate will go for it. and they can match any offer from other teams..

how do we pull this off??????