Ellis to the knicks?

Paul1355

All Star
this draft will make all these trades dissapear except for the one involving Zach going to philley that might happen...anways ellis would be a great pick for this team...trade crawford and some scrub like collins an get this dude in a knick uniform.

jpz17

Starter
Monta is a great player, we would be lucky to get him. I would almost even go as far as saying he would be the best player on the Knicks

Monta is a great player, we would be lucky to get him. I would almost even go as far as saying he would be the best player on the Knicks
I will leave the insults out this time. Monta Ellis is not a capable defender. He is a bad three point shooter. Monta is a better player then Jamal Crawford but he would be a foolish pickup. No team will ever win a championship with a six foot 3 shooting guard who is a poor defender. Thoughtles threads like this are a waste of time to everyone on this forum. Lets be more sensible in the future.

jpz17

Starter
yeah ok.. real funny, besides what if it happened. Wouldn't you want this thread up even if it was bad??????????

TunerAddict

Starter
I will leave the insults out this time. Monta Ellis is not a capable defender. He is a bad three point shooter. Monta is a better player then Jamal Crawford but he would be a foolish pickup. No team will ever win a championship with a six foot 3 shooting guard who is a poor defender. Thoughtles threads like this are a waste of time to everyone on this forum. Lets be more sensible in the future.

Cosign. Hes a tweener that can't defend.

jpz17

Starter
hes a great offensive player. he could improve defensively. Maybe the Knicks could get him. Also from what I hear he is a nice guy, so he would fit in the locker room good.