NEW Forum Banners, Opinions Highly Welcome!

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
The Knicks did not start playing basketball in the 1990's. Fans who show loyalty to their favorite team research its history. I have to question your credentials as a knicks fan. Junior Mint, Metrocard, MSGknicks33, and ABCD have all showed me they are dedicated to this team. They are Knicks fans. Going by your posts I think you are a Celtics fan.

You were trying to sound like a tough guy. It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. What you lack in intelligence you make up for in ignorance. If you used your brains a little more you could call yourself a half-wit.

Bernard King is one of the greatest offensive basketball players in the history of the NBA. He was better then Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Isiah Thomas. There was not one player in the 1980's better then him. Before the knee injury no one was able to stop him or slow him down. He was one of the greatest.

King was the man early to mid 80's...Sometimes on MSG they be showing old Knick games, I think the show is called "The Vault" or some shit, and I remember watching a Bernard King game, when he scored 60 against the Nets, he was just straight scrapping them...I consider him a Knick Legend in my book...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Bernard King is a knicks legend by all means...and he went to the same high school i went to(fort hamilton h.s)...so i like the guy even more, and he WAS hands down one of the top notch players in the 80's

and i agree with jpz17 as much as i hate the celtics i want them to win it all cause i hate the lakers even more

jpz17

Starter
Bernard King is a knicks legend by all means...and he went to the same high school i went to(fort hamilton h.s)...so i like the guy even more, and he WAS hands down one of the top notch players in the 80's

and i agree with jpz17 as much as i hate the celtics i want them to win it all cause i hate the lakers even more

I like Gasol, but thats it on the whole team.. Oh and Ariza

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea of course Ariza is the man i'll always love his game....Damn Isiah for trading him and for who?? Steve Francis who ain't even a knick...anyways i could go on all day about Isiah but yea Ariza is the man!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea well thats been Isiah's trademark....trading developing players for players who all demand the ball to score who play no defense lmao ohh well at least he drafted Chandler and now we'll defiantly keep him cause we got Walsh and D'Antoni reportedly likes him