[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Paul1355

All Star
Iverson wasn't "The Answer" in the short-term for the Denver Nuggets. He joined them midway through last season, hailed as the savior who would help the Nuggets win a playoff series for the first time since 1994. But trades, suspensions and injuries, including his own severely sprained ankle, precluded the team from developing any chemistry or cohesion, and A.I. was smothered by the San Antonio Spurs, averaging a career-worst 22.8 points in the postseason.
------------------
Stellathomas

<table border="0"><tbody><tr><td align="left"></td> <td align="left"> New York Drug Addiction</td></tr></tbody></table>

22.8 points is still solid, he should get more help from other players.

CoolClyde

Cool Clyde

Hey Akamu man, thanks for the Cool Clyde sig. I can't seem to put it in my sig, forum keeps telling me the file's too large, no matter if I link directly to it, or copy it to my computer and browse the image from there. Unless I make it too small to make out the details, it's too big (over 10k). Thanks anyway.

Terrordome

Rookie
May i ask something off topic?why did the Knicks changed their court in 2004??It was AWESOME..with the blue and orange....Ahhhhh.whatever....Hope they'll change it as it was..:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

jzero29

Rotation player
request!

I'd request one of jamaal crawford, doing one of his scoop shots(that looks like hes bowling, and with the background of a bowling alley

Akamu

The King
I have been really busy lately, but I'll see if I can get around to doing some sigs. again, more then likely when the exbidition games start up I will be around to hand out sigs.

Also, can you people do me a favor and NOT post random bullshyt in my thread that goes COMPLETELY out of topic and does not even involve the knicks or has anything to do with sigs.

[EXAMPLE of random bullshyt:]
Iverson wasn't "The Answer" in the short-term for the Denver Nuggets. He joined them midway through last season, hailed as the savior who would help the Nuggets win a playoff series for the first time since 1994. But trades, suspensions and injuries, including his own severely sprained ankle, precluded the team from developing any chemistry or cohesion, and A.I. was smothered by the San Antonio Spurs, averaging a career-worst 22.8 points in the postseason.

Don't do this, thanks-

jpz17

Starter
I have been really busy lately, but I'll see if I can get around to doing some sigs. again, more then likely when the exbidition games start up I will be around to hand out sigs.

Also, can you people do me a favor and NOT post random bullshyt in my thread that goes COMPLETELY out of topic and does not even involve the knicks or has anything to do with sigs.

[EXAMPLE of random bullshyt:]

Don't do this, thanks-

haha he had one post on KO, and thats it, hah!

portega1968

El Cacique
Akamu,

How about a sig with Sprewell, la bandera boricua and an image of Kratos from God of War with my name (Pedro),

Thanks

1) David Lee
2) 520 x 164
3) Have him going up for a 2 handed dunk with the NYC skyline in the background and the knicks logo with the orange basketball in the background (I know some guy on another forum who can make logos rotate if you can do that you are the ****ING man but I wont expect it lol)

I'd really appreciate it man, thanks in advance.

JayJ44

Starter
1) Walt "Clyde" Frazier
2) 520x164
3) Just use the Knicks' orange and blue, and if you could include the NYC skyline somehow, that would be great.

Thank you very much in advance!

Akamu

The King
hey can you please make me a siggy?
1: I would REALLY love one with Steph
2: Max Please
3: I really love stars
Thank you:peace:

It's been a while but I'm busy....(Updated! 10/23/08)

[Stephon Starbury Sig. Complete:] (Member = Knicks1stLady)

(520 x 164)

knicks1stladysig2ndedx0jn2.jpg

knicks1stladysig2ndedx0wr5.jpg

knicks1stladysig2ndedx0gn8.jpg

stephonstarbury1stladysar3.jpg

stephonstarbury1stladyswm5.jpg

stephonstarbury1stladysea2.jpg

[Gifs:]
1stlladygif7tl1.gif

1stlladygif8qc8.gif

1stlladygif5mt7.gif

1stlladygif6ai0.gif

Lemme know if it's any good Pace-

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
I spelled Marburys name wrong in the first gif image...I was half asleep when i was doing that...if you want that one with the name spelt wrong I'll fix it up and re-post.

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
I spelled Marburys name wrong in the first gif image...I was half asleep when i was doing that...if you want that one with the name spelt wrong I'll fix it up and re-post.

I LOVE THEM THANK YOU!!! yes I would really like the first one...I can make this into a shirt

Last edited:

richtree

Rotation player
anyone notice the header (of the site) is off Lee and Balkman....

Lets change that to MIkey D and someone ? ?

nO ?

Akamu

The King
I LOVE THEM THANK YOU!!! yes I would really like the first one...I can make this into a shirt

Make it into a shirt...eh well maybe something like this?
wallpaperstarburyx001wy9.jpg

wallpaperstarburyx002hf0.jpg

1stlladygif955dd2.gif

anyone notice the header (of the site) is off Lee and Balkman....

Lets change that to MIkey D and someone ? ?

nO ?

You should send a pm to Rady, cuz I have no idea what he's doing about that-

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
hey.. I think I'd like another sig, haven't had a new one sense July.. Same size sig that I have right now.. I'd like NYC skyline in background (with empire state building @ night) and a picture of Stephon Marbury saying somewhere Team Starbury and somewhere else.. jpz17 thanks (take your time..)