[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Levell

Rookie
Hey Akamu, I know I'm new to the forum but could you possibly create a sig for me when you have the time. I'm thinking about having, John Starks #3, Knicks logo and perhaps include the Icelandic flag somewhere on there.
Small = 430 x 110

Thanks alot,

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Akamu,

How about a sig with Sprewell, la bandera boricua and an image of Kratos from God of War with my name (Pedro),

Thanks

[Spree-Kratos Sig. Complete:] (Member = Portega1968)

(520 x 164)

portega1968sigfinalx002nu3.jpg

portega1968sigfinalx002ug5.jpg

portega1968sigfinalx003vz3.jpg

portega1968sigfinalx004mh6.jpg

portega1968sigfinalx005yq3.jpg

portega1968sigfinalx006kn8.jpg

portega1968sigfinalx007zo7.jpg

portega1968sigfinalx008oc5.jpg

Anyone here about the rumor of Nate Robinson being traded?

Now please understand I heard this at about 9 am PST time, here in Oregon. It was reported on radio station 95.5 The Game that the Blazers and Knicks were on the verge of completing a trade. The only two players they mentioned were Sergio Rodriguez from Portland to the Knicks for Nate Robinson. Supposedly, it was being reported on ESPN. Yet, we haven't heard any updates about it over here. So, I am coming to the Knicks forum to see if anyone has any knowledge on the subject, heard any rumors on it within the last 24hrs....Honestly, I am not saying it is happening or if it makes sense or not, but just seeing if anyone heard anything.

Akamu

The King
Now please understand I heard this at about 9 am PST time, here in Oregon. It was reported on radio station 95.5 The Game that the Blazers and Knicks were on the verge of completing a trade. The only two players they mentioned were Sergio Rodriguez from Portland to the Knicks for Nate Robinson. Supposedly, it was being reported on ESPN. Yet, we haven't heard any updates about it over here. So, I am coming to the Knicks forum to see if anyone has any knowledge on the subject, heard any rumors on it within the last 24hrs....Honestly, I am not saying it is happening or if it makes sense or not, but just seeing if anyone heard anything.

Keep rumors and random stuff that has nothing to do with this thread out of here!

Akamu

The King
To whomever is new read the first page before posting anything in here, I'm changing the guidelines.

I'm also creating and adding in un-personalized sigs. for anyone to use, so people can use those instead of having to tack on requests. They will all be on page one in this thread.

Example Of A General Sig Free For Anyone To Use:

newyorkknickscityx001iq9.jpg

Akamu

The King
Yea man it helps me a lot to just toss some out there with no identity, but at the same time some random person can grab it and use my creations somewhere else Lol! Oh well-

JayJ44

Starter
You should put your name on the unpersonalized ones. That way, if someone brings it to another site, you can still take credit for it.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Hey Akamu, I finally have the 50 post requirement, and I apologize for not reading the guidelines before asking for a signature, I believe I meet all of the requirements now and I really would be honored and privileged if you could make me a signature as I find your work to be extraordinary.

I would love a background picture of the NYC Skyline with orange and blue color in the back. And I would like pictures on two sides. on one side Dave DeBusschere and on the other Patrick Ewing. And perhaps in the middle you could throw a knicks logo with words "Knicks Legends" Underneath the logo Size - 520 x 164

If you could do this I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks alot man and god bless.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
I appreciate the kind gestures, others are still pending in the wings but I will eventually get to you when I am given the chance, just be patient.

:cool:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice one akamu im liking the gallinari one, the design of it takes it over the top, like the space kinda look(lack of better word to describe it)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea he did, its a classic one because that was the first one Akamu did that featured 2 players, thus the 2 player rule. he made the exception of mine then changed the rule after my sig which is why mine is sick, AKamu is that dude...his sigs are off the chain