[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

jpz17

Starter
Ak, MAAAAAAAAAAD Props on the crawford sig.....difinitely the best one IMO. u need to give me a cs3 lesson. but for some reason i cant put it on my sig.....can a mod help me out? i get htis message.

Your file of 12.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 10.0 KB for this filetype.

is ther ea way i can make the file smaller? or can ak make the sig smaller?

Copy it and paste it into your sig if you have to

jpz17

Starter
no thats when you upload it.. Don't save it. Just right-click it then copy and paste it to the same spot you type in

Akamu

The King
could you make a banner with the pic in my signature?

[Trio Knicks sig. Complete:] (Member = MetroCard)

(520 x 164)

metrocardsigtriox1bu0.jpg

metrocardsigtriox2yo9.jpg

metrocardsigtriox3ue7.jpg

metrocardsigtriox4yu9.jpg

metrocardsigtriox5xu5.jpg

metrocardsigtriox6ux4.jpg

metrocardsigtriox10tr9.jpg

metrocardsigtriox11nn4.jpg

How is that?...you gave me a nice welcome so I tried to hook you up, bro I popped a blood vessel in my brain making this shyt Lol! I tried to do some new high-tech look. Happy B-lated Bday!

Akamu

The King
Been gone for weeks! Great work Akamu. Was wondering if I could still make a request. If you're still free, I'd like one with Latrell Sprewell, and the New York skyscrapers as the background. Actually it's up to you with your creativity on the background. And if it's not asking too much, can I see one with my username 'lanceroy' and one with 'the macster' ?

Thanks so much in advance! Love your work!

To everyone requesting a sig now, it's gonna take me longer to post it cuz of the time it takes to do it. I'm gonna continue creating sigs AFTER the draft. Taking a break from it. Sorry but yall gonna have to wait, good thingzZz come in time. I might make 1 or 2 prior to the draft depending on how my week goes. Thanks, glad you like my work! :cool:

Hey guys, just joined this place but wondered if it would be possible to put in a request for a Allan Houston sig. No probs if you want to wait a while to make sure stick around but i have every intention to. Everything else on the sig i will leave up to your own creativity.

To people who jus join these forums, I have a special rule for that. I'm gonna have to bypass you for now but I'll come around to you after a while. I prioritize the people who have been here for a while. So you'll need to wait.

thanks man, the ewing one looks great

Do you make wallpapers.

I think you could make some killer ones, and post them up.

You could also revamp this site up, and replace the banner

Peace

Whenever Rady decides to redo the site then I'll see what I can juice up.

tried it, it says

Remote file is too large

Right click the image and copy the link, and put it in the edit your signature section. If that does not work then copy the sig(s) to your computer and upload it yourself through www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com or to any uploading site you trust ....everyone else is doing it fine though.

Akamu

The King
I am in tears.

Gracias brother.

De nada man, and people please do not message me about creating a sig for you, post it in here. That is the purpose of this request thread, to post here. Once again if your new I have to push you back on the sig. request. Enjoy these forums! Thank you-

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the one with Camby Sprewell and Houston are fire man you keep getting better and better with every sig you make

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
To everyone requesting a sig now, it's gonna take me longer to post it cuz of the time it takes to do it. I'm gonna continue creating sigs AFTER the draft. Taking a break from it. Sorry but yall gonna have to wait, good thingzZz come in time. I might make 1 or 2 prior to the draft depending on how my week goes. Thanks, glad you like my work! :cool:

No problem man, I'm willing to wait. Great job so far! Those sigs are hot.

Akamu

The King
Ak, MAAAAAAAAAAD Props on the crawford sig.....difinitely the best one IMO. u need to give me a cs3 lesson. but for some reason i cant put it on my sig.....can a mod help me out? i get htis message.

Your file of 12.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 10.0 KB for this filetype.

is ther ea way i can make the file smaller? or can ak make the sig smaller?

Let me make this more clear, since you did not even use a sig. I created. This is how you insert a sig. I create.

[How To Add Your Signature:]
1-) "Right click" the signature I posted and select "View Image" (a new window opens with the image source)
2-) "Copy" the "Link" from the "address bar"
3-)
Go to "User CP" > "Click Edit Signature"
4-)
In the "Edit Signature Box" where you normally type, look at the toolbar above, "Click on the icon of a mountain and circle" if you hover over it, it says "INSERT IMAGE"
5-)
A small box pops up, "Paste the URL you copied into the bar"
6-)
Your image shows up, then "Click Save Signature" at the bottom and your DONE!

I will put this in my first post so people can find it easier. I need this thread sticked.

To people who jus join these forums, I have a special rule for that. I'm gonna have to bypass you for now but I'll come around to you after a while. I prioritize the people who have been here for a while. So you'll need to wait.

Hey no problem, I'm in no rush.:beer:

Toons

is the Bo$$
view image.....thats it, i guess ur using firefox.....i didnt have that option with internet explorer....i got frustrated n gave up

Toons

is the Bo$$
ok, i had the older box without the toolbar stuff, i had to adjust my editing settings for the toolbar to appear.....i knew sumthing was wrong

GetRealistic

Starter
I know your totally backed up. And its really not even a rush at all. You can wait all the way till the season starts. But i would love a sig of the new first round pick. Unless of course its D.J. or Lopez in that case i'll defer to Metro since those are his boys.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
view image.....thats it, i guess ur using firefox.....i didnt have that option with internet explorer....i got frustrated n gave up

Yeah I use firefox, it is a lot safer, a bit faster and has more protection towards popups. Glad you got it solved though.

Akamu your new sig is breath taking man that shit is hot

Thanks! I have too many ideas in my head Lol!

:lol: @ toons still cant figure out how its done

Try doin it like this:

Put the link to your signature where it says ToonsNewSigCrawfordsucks

donetoonzsigx10vi0.jpg

Thank you For helping out Mac10!

I know your totally backed up. And its really not even a rush at all. You can wait all the way till the season starts. But i would love a sig of the new first round pick. Unless of course its D.J. or Lopez in that case i'll defer to Metro since those are his boys.

We will see what happens after the draft, hope for the best!