Your top 10 picks

BCKnicks

Rookie
1. OJ Mayo- I like everythign I've seen and heard from his workouts and interviews but unlikely he'll be there for us.
2. Bayless- A great scorer with some PG skills. Definitely not a true point, but an exciting player in the mold of Gilbert Arenas
3. Danillo Gallinari- I personally believe that this kid will make a very good pro and his passing skills could be great in this offense.
4. Joe Alexander- Physically gifted and great work ethic. He will be a star, but it will take time.
5. Kevin Love- Really unlikely he falls to us and not sure if I'd really even want him but if he's there the Knicks have to look at him because he can play.
6. DJ Augustin- I like him I'm just not sold on his ablility to hold up on defense against bigger guards.
7. Alexis Ajinca- Apparently he's been great in workouts. Who knows he could actually be the best big man in this draft he is very intriguing but 6 is too high ... trade down?
8. Russell Westbrook- Everyone wants him to be the next Rondo and he's got the physical gifts to do so but I always find it's unproductive to peg a player as the "next" anyone. Fact is Westbrook and Rondo are different players and further, the first Rondo was the twenty first pick in the draft because one way in which he and westbrook are the same is that they're both projects.
9. Anthony Randolph- Length, Talent, and potential are all sky-high, but Randolph is a big time project and will take quite a while to develop if at all and apparently his stock is falling at the moment.
10. Brook Lopez- Solid player but without a high ceiling doubt he's the answer for the Knicks and Ajinca would be a better pick despite the lack of name recognition.

Paul1355

All Star
1-OJ Mayo
2-Jarryd Bayless
3-Brook Lopez
4-D.J Augustine
5-Russel Westbrook
6-Kevin Love
7-Danilo Gallinari
8-Joe Alexander
9-Roy Hibbert
10-Deandre Jordan

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Kevin Love- Mchale seems to love him and I respect his eye for talent!

LMAO McFail Is The Worst GM In The League AND Love Will Be A BUST No Matter Where He Goes, Mark My Words

Fuck 10 My Picks Are

1. Mayo
2. Augustin
3. Bayless
4. Lopez
5. Gallinari
6. Westbrook

I Dont Know Much About Randolph And Alexander

I Will Be Angry If We Draft Gordan Or Love