• Jared Bayless

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trade the Pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
ok lets all admit it. we all want Mayo on the knicks. but lets face reality he will go before 6th. i voted for jerryd bayless in the poll, not like he will be around beofre 6th either but Mayo is to good to be picked 6th. but what we do know is the knicks will go for a guard in the draft, most likely a point guard. So with that said, "yes we want Mayo", but, "no getting him is a far shot".

D-LEE42FAN

Bayless will most likely go before 6 also, gotta pick again then...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i see Mayo like a Paul Pierce because they are both good defenders and they can shoot the ball plus they can drive to the basket and get the and-1

i hope to everything we get him you guys don't understand lmao i would go nuts ya'll gonna see me on the 11 o'clock news next thursday if we get him lmao

Does anyone else see Mayo as a Melo that can shoot and thats a little smaller??
I am very dissapointed with this person. Mayo is about 4 inches shorter and he plays defense. This is the same dim wit that called me a noob. You are a noob yourself. But you are also a cunt licking wart. How old are you kiddo? If I was your father i would put you up for adoption. You are a disgrace to human life and to all New York Knicks fans.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
We should do what we can to get Mayo! If not Gallanari or Alexander! Alexander might be this Drafts Sleeper pick! Every GM and scout is wowing at how athletic he is. How hard he works! And his Basketball IQ. For someone only playing Ball 4 years his upside might be worth the sixth pick!

Worst case with him is a hustle player who D's up and dunks the lights out on every fast break!!

Yeah, I voted for Alexander too...I really like the idea of using Lee and Alexander in the front court together. The best way to make a run-n-gun offense work is with athletic, smart, hard working players...

I'd be alright with Westbrook though...

I think we all know Mayos' gonna be long gone by the time we pick...

KBlack25

Starter
Mayo would be nice. I worry about his character, but some people I think have said he's shaped up...I also like DJ Augustin.

Yep

Yeah, I voted for Alexander too...I really like the idea of using Lee and Alexander in the front court together. The best way to make a run-n-gun offense work is with athletic, smart, hard working players...

I'd be alright with Westbrook though...

I think we all know Mayos' gonna be long gone by the time we pick...

:thumbsup:

I also voted for Joe for all the same reasons posted already, Its all about what the scouts are saying,atletic freak,smart player,hard worker and hell they call the Man "White Lebron" for god's sake that's gotta be worth something (hahaha)) and I'd also be good with DJ or Westbrook :)