More Corruption within the Knicks Organization

Who's your favorite new edition to the Knicks' staff?

• Donnie Walsh

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Phil Webber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike D'Antoni

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Dan D'Antoni

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I hate 'em all

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New New York

Quiet Storm
Pat's legacy is a double edged sword!

Patrick was a probably the All Time greatest Knick which I think is the problem! The reason the Knicks don't bring back Pat is why the Del Negro wouldnt want MJ on his staff. The respect would be towards Ewing first and then Dantoni. Plus how disrespectful would it be to have Pat as an asstiant anyway? Do you think The Bulls would hire Mike as an asstiant coach?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
D'Antoni has been a really exciting addition to our team because it makes us that much more intriguing to free agents because they love his run-and-gun style...so he helps us with recruitment and developing our young players and im all for that

just thinking that our team won't look the same next season has me hyped and cheesing to the max

Kiyaman

Legend
Donnie Walsh: If he can not trade half of the Isiah Thomas Players this offseason, than what do we need him for. He has always been the Pacers big idiot that could'nt beat the Knicks (Checkett, Grunfield, or Layden).

Phil Webber: What player on the Knicks roster can he improve? Nash
Mike D'Antoni: What player on the Knicks roster can he improve? Nash
Dan D'Antoni: What player on the Knicks roster can he improve? Amare

All of the above will be passing the Blame Game of losses along the line of the Players they can not help improve. I said it first. We dont need any of the above.

Knick-Fans know what Players on the Knicks roster assistant coach Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, and Tim Thin will improve, especially with a missing Isiah doin team scouting.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Donnie Walsh: If he can not trade half of the Isiah Thomas Players this offseason, than what do we need him for. He has always been the Pacers big idiot that could'nt beat the Knicks (Checkett, Grunfield, or Layden).

Phil Webber: What player on the Knicks roster can he improve? Nash
Mike D'Antoni: What player on the Knicks roster can he improve? Nash
Dan D'Antoni: What player on the Knicks roster can he improve? Amare

All of the above will be passing the Blame Game of losses along the line of the Players they can not help improve. I said it first. We dont need any of the above.

Knick-Fans know what Players on the Knicks roster assistant coach Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, and Tim Thin will improve, especially with a missing Isiah doin team scouting.

I don't think you give these guys enough credit. They have worked with Amare and Barbosa. Very few players improve on their own. This is a common double standard used when fans do or don't like certain people. For example, to Knicks fans, Ewing is a mastermind for developing Yao Ming and Dwight Howard into defense/offense powerhouses, but the D'Antoni brothers can do absolutely nothing for one of the most underachieving teams in the league? I'm just saying, a part of me still would rather have Tommy T. but I respect the business decision to pick up D'Antoni. His team may not have won a championship but they are competitive night in and night out, and that's light years from where we are now.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Maybe Ewing does not fit in the new system? Also, which center is Ewing going to turn into a superstar? I mean Ming and Howard both had/has a lot of upside in there game and the right attitudes. Our current roster of big men lack that.

Starks

Starter
Corruption is very strong word to throw around.

I believe Nepotism would be a more accurate choice of words.

And this has been going on in the NBA for ages. Mike and Dan worked fine in Phoenix.

Yea im alittle surprised to see this much animosity toward the new management and staff already when we haven't even begun to see the finished product yet. Its a really premature animosoity if you ask me. Im gonna give them their due time just like we damn sure gave Isiah and see what they can do. Gotta have faith Knicks fans..

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Corruption is very strong word to throw around.

I believe Nepotism would be a more accurate choice of words.

And this has been going on in the NBA for ages. Mike and Dan worked fine in Phoenix.
I looked up nepotism. You're right. It is a better use of words. Had I known about that word, I would've that word, instead.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Patrick was a probably the All Time greatest Knick which I think is the problem! The reason the Knicks don't bring back Pat is why the Del Negro wouldnt want MJ on his staff. The respect would be towards Ewing first and then Dantoni. Plus how disrespectful would it be to have Pat as an asstiant anyway? Do you think The Bulls would hire Mike as an asstiant coach?
Very good point

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
People keep killing Walsh and Dantoni and honestly I was a little pissed at the fact they didnt bring in Ewing but a very good point was brought to my attention and maybe he would be a distraction with this team trying to find themselves and learn Dantonis system. But we are not even giving them a chance,There hasnt been a draft and free agents cant even file yet and people are all over them.And then it is said that if they cant get rid of Isiahs f**k ups why do we need them.Lets be real Jesus Christ couldnt clean up this mess in a couple of months.You are trying to put Isiahs flaws on somebody else Isiah made this mess not Walsh and then you say we should keep him around on draft night why please tell me why Isiah deserves any respect as a scout he controlled our draft for years and look at our record we SUCK and if he is such a good talent evaluater why are we so BAD.So then your gonna come back with T Mac what the fuck has he ever won.Why didnt he realize that there was gonna be some talent in the draft that he gave away our picks Tell me one player on this team that he has drafted that is untouchable.So with all your hateing on Walsh and Dantoni please tell me one person out there with a better resume in the pros or even college that we should have gotten rather than them and please come back with someone with a resume not somebody we have no idea about with no experiance because we wasted the last 8 years and we all know we cant waste anymore and take a chance on somebody with no experiance,And Jerry West wanted nothing to do with the job,And Colangelo has way to much on his plate to give this team the attention it needs.And always keep in mind that this team is horriable and completely capped out our owner is a clown and control freak maybe we are lucky to have them take a chance on us this is not the Knicks of the 90s and a lot of people dont want this job or to work with Dolan.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
People keep killing Walsh and Dantoni and honestly I was a little pissed at the fact they didnt bring in Ewing but a very good point was brought to my attention and maybe he would be a distraction with this team trying to find themselves and learn Dantonis system. But we are not even giving them a chance,There hasnt been a draft and free agents cant even file yet and people are all over them.And then it is said that if they cant get rid of Isiahs f**k ups why do we need them.Lets be real Jesus Christ couldnt clean up this mess in a couple of months.You are trying to put Isiahs flaws on somebody else Isiah made this mess not Walsh and then you say we should keep him around on draft night why please tell me why Isiah deserves any respect as a scout he controlled our draft for years and look at our record we SUCK and if he is such a good talent evaluater why are we so BAD.So then your gonna come back with T Mac what the fuck has he ever won.Why didnt he realize that there was gonna be some talent in the draft that he gave away our picks Tell me one player on this team that he has drafted that is untouchable.So with all your hateing on Walsh and Dantoni please tell me one person out there with a better resume in the pros or even college that we should have gotten rather than them and please come back with someone with a resume not somebody we have no idea about with no experiance because we wasted the last 8 years and we all know we cant waste anymore and take a chance on somebody with no experiance,And Jerry West wanted nothing to do with the job,And Colangelo has way to much on his plate to give this team the attention it needs.And always keep in mind that this team is horriable and completely capped out our owner is a clown and control freak maybe we are lucky to have them take a chance on us this is not the Knicks of the 90s and a lot of people dont want this job or to work with Dolan.
You are an elite poster, in my book. Your posts are consistently great. Keep up the good work, and don't listen to haters. I don't think Walsh made the right choice, when he chose D'Antoni, but if they draft a good player, like OJ Mayo, DJ Augustin, Brook Lopez, Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, or Russell Westbrook, I'll give them a chance.