Worst Knicks player in the past 10 years

Whos the worst Knicks player in the past 10 years?

• Chris Dudley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Channing Frye

• Moochie Norris

• Travis Knight

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Jared Jeffries

• Vin Baker

• Malik Rose

• Bruno Sundov

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Chris Dudley

• Jerome James

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Polls up :gony:

Hurry up!! You have almost 3 years to vote

*Chris Dudley is on there twice. The 2nd Chris Dudley=John Ameachi*

*can one of the mods fix this for me?*

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
wheres Marbury on the poll? Dudley don't belong on that poll. While he was atroshish at freethrows he was a very valuable backup center, played good defense and rebouded. Overpaid but did his job.

Starks

Starter
what's the definition of worst?

Is it disapointing (off court drama, not playing up to ability)

Production (stats)

Overpaid (was not worthy of contract)

I think disapointing needs to be clearly defined

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
felton spencer was the most worthless seat on da bench the knicks ever had, total waste of space

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
:redface: uhh i uhh uhh whoops :redface:

getreal keep starburys name out yo mouth son. How the fukk can anyone bring up marbury and avoid bringin up curry, crawford, and randolph? sukka d!ck no homo fukk outta here :td:

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Bealive it or not Im gonna say Glen Rice because if we waited for Patrick to come of the books we would have had all that cap space.But we made the trade and took Rices salary and we have never recovered from that and we keep trying to fix that mistake and keep taking worse salaries since then,That mistake started this whole mess.A not so close second to me is Fredrick Weiss just for the fact we passed on Artest for this soft Europeon mess who didnt even want to come here.But Glen Rice has costed us almost a decade of basketball and I dont think there is another player who can come close to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Jerome James is definitely the worst Knick, in the past 10 years. There's a lot of other players that suck, too, but it would take a long time to list them all down.

nyk24

Rookie
Is Jerome James really the worst Knick in the past ten years? If you think about it, he doesnt make as much as Malik Rose, who isn't much better. How about Rick Brunson. He didn't do much. Like Starks said, its hard to say who the worst Knick of the past 10 years is because there's no clear cut definition of "worst".

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Jerome James ithe worst player in our history hands down the guys has done nothing since coming here except down burgers and collect 6 million a year

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
OK its not the worst knick of the past 10 years...its the worst knicks player on that list

The 2nd Chris Dudley=John Ameachi