Shaq - "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste"

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Shaq is corny but I'd buy his entire collection before I'd buy a Nelly album.
It was funny though.

:thumbsup:

This hadda be gut wrenching for Kobe..

I mean.. What can he do now? What can he say? Can he even be the man in his own house now? I can see it now, Vanessa mad at him and be like, you aint yell at Shaq when he said, tell me how my ass taste!

Or at the FT line in phx... Kobe, tell me how my ass taste. Olympics, Kobe, tell me how my ass taste. TNT, ESPN, NBC, CNN, CORNER STORE, Kobe, tell me how my ass taste follows him closely lol...

He has to hate Shaq right now. Wow... Tell me how my ass taste... lol..

New New York

Quiet Storm
Pause!

He was in NYC and made that comment about Pat and still didnt get booed! Freestyle or not you dont come to NY and disrespect Pat. Also it shows he is showing his true feelings, which is that he was hoping Kobe didnt win so he could say that Kobe could not win with out him.

Anyways I know it was done in fun, and yeah it was funny, but I'm suprised that the New Yitty crowd let that slide.

Maybe Shaq should get drunk before he rhymes all the time because that is honestly the best I have ever heard him!

Starks

Starter
lol. Shaq is a funny dude. But as far as bein an mc, the only tracks i ever liked was that one "Biological didn't bother", that one with Fushnickers, and the 18 bars w/ Rza.

He's really become a giant brand....he just puts out lame shit. Still American eats it up w/ a shovel. Who the hell buys all his crap anyway?

Akamu

The King
Shaq does everything, NBA player, has a videogame, does movies, was/is a cop in Florida, raps, had a show that tried to help fat kids lose weight, changed a schools cafeteria selection, damn what doesn't this man do, Shaq is the man!

TunerAddict

Starter
Shaq does everything, NBA player, has a videogame, does movies, was/is a cop in Florida, raps, had a show that tried to help fat kids lose weight, changed a schools cafeteria selection, damn what doesn't this man do, Shaq is the man!

You forgot to mention his shoes. He had the cheap shoes before Marbury.

Oh, and he was a cop is AZ, but he lost his honorary badge because of his bad language and using the N word in that rap:teeth:

Akamu

The King
You forgot to mention his shoes. He had the cheap shoes before Marbury.

Oh, and he was a cop is AZ, but he lost his honorary badge because of his bad language and using the N word in that rap:teeth:
I wouldn't be surprised if he was running his own military base...

Cop in AZ? Arizona....
Miami is not in Arizona, Miami is in Florida:
http://www.local10.com/news/5495541/detail.html <= <=

Edit: I see where you got that from so he was also volunteer in Phoenix when he was traded, damn lol.

Last edited: