Strike one for Donnie W

stevie

Benchwarmer
He missed out on this, I am worried they are only worried about the big or sexy deal. It was just reported that the Honerts just traded the 27th pick to Portland for a cash consideration.

Its the little moves like these that make team great, its no wonder Portland is the best young team in the league. If anyone was just looking for cash for a pick their is no reason a team in rebuilding mode like the knicks should not be all over it.

Kevin Pritchard proves again, he is the best gm in basketball and I hope we grab him when his contract is up.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
He missed out on this, I am worried they are only worried about the big or sexy deal. It was just reported that the Honerts just traded the 27th pick to Portland for a cash consideration.

Its the little moves like these that make team great, its no wonder Portland is the best young team in the league. If anyone was just looking for cash for a pick their is no reason a team in rebuilding mode like the knicks should not be all over it.

Kevin Pritchard proves again, he is the best gm in basketball and I hope we grab him when his contract is up.
definitely i am dissapointed that we didnt jump on this asap. Money is nothin 2 the dolans:machinegun::machinegun::machinegun:

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Maybe Dolan does throw money around like a fool and thats why he is the joke of the league so much so that David Stern gets involved with this team because the Knicks being bad is very bad for buisness.I think those days are over now with the Knicks just spending money to spend it.Walsh will bring credability back to the Knicks and sending money over for a late round pick does not help us its just another roster spot for someone who wont even dress.The only way that is a good deal for them is if they package that pick with something else for something that will help that team.There are very few late round picks that make a big diffrence dont get me wrong it does happen but not to often.The Knicks have to many players and to many contracts to add without subtracting.

metrocard

Legend
dance.gif

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Maybe Dolan does throw money around like a fool and thats why he is the joke of the league so much so that David Stern gets involved with this team because the Knicks being bad is very bad for buisness.I think those days are over now with the Knicks just spending money to spend it.Walsh will bring credability back to the Knicks and sending money over for a late round pick does not help us its just another roster spot for someone who wont even dress.The only way that is a good deal for them is if they package that pick with something else for something that will help that team.There are very few late round picks that make a big diffrence dont get me wrong it does happen but not to often.The Knicks have to many players and to many contracts to add without subtracting.

agreed your right on the money i was gonna say something similar but theres no point to repeat a post

Trin_Starr

Starter
sending money over for a late round pick does not help us its just another roster spot for someone who wont even dress.The only way that is a good deal for them is if they package that pick with something else for something that will help that team.There are very few late round picks that make a big diffrence dont get me wrong it does happen but not to often.The Knicks have to many players and to many contracts to add without subtracting.

+1 on this post

Blumatic

Rotation player

I understand where you coming from but the we are in a position to do what the Blazers did in the past 2-3 years. Blazers were trying to get rid of dead weight, get a high pick, get a young core and establish some promise. When you got your talent together and your team is salary cam wise healthy, that is when you get the 27th pick for cash consideration.