2008 Summer League

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Cant wait til Monday!!! I get hard thinkin about the Big Cock

539312226_c65de5ba76_m.jpg

metrocard

Legend
You guys can't wait to see the Big Cock penetrate the defense on Monday?
Just how he gets inside of the defensive and how he strokes it is amazing to me.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
u really cant say no homo after that statement, no way around dat one, very gay
lol You're right. I know people in here call Gallinari the Big Cock, and I don't have a problem with it, but there's no way around that nickname. Maybe if you put a picture of a rooster after you say it, it won't sound homo. I think that's a good idea.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i understand call in em "Cock" but i dont kno why ya put big next to it, his nickname in italy wasnt big rooster

New New York

Quiet Storm
Please someone post these games on the forum for me! NBA.com are not replaying games and ofcourse I'm going to be at work at 1:00 so I'll miss it. I have to see Galanari's first game

portega1968

El Cacique
Let's just call him Da' Cock.

If he "comes" up short, we'll call him El Kikiriki, which is Spanish for a type of small rooster (can someone please paste a ****ing pic of one for illustrative purposes).

If he comes up huge, then he shall have earned the honor and priviledge of being baptized for all eternity and Knickerbocker lore as 'The BIG COCK"!!!

It's nice to see Nate there working hard... Balkman and him should help the Knicks put on a nice effort (like last year).

I hope this time it translates into a good season.

Im only hyped for this summer league to see the cock (wow that sounded gay NO HOMO). I aint even worried bout our summer league record cause last year I was optimistic that going undefeated shit was a sign of things to come and we all know how last season actaully turned out...

Paul1355

All Star
Im only hyped for this summer league to see the cock (wow that sounded gay NO HOMO). I aint even worried bout our summer league record cause last year I was optimistic that going undefeated shit was a sign of things to come and we all know how last season actaully turned out...

tru i got excited too about last year summer league...knicks play better when is just a 1,000 peolpe max idk how much the pavillion in vegas even holds

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
They called him Gallo Grandre I think.

Stop hating though.

Big Cock > The Cock.

yo metro, u really got some problems, i never heard them call em gallo grande, just gallo, but since i may be wrong im a hater now, grow the F*ck up

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
y r we talkin bout da name wen we shood b talkin bout da playa. i cood care less wat hiz nickname iz az long az he can ball. Hiz name cood b extremely large penis 4 all i care!