The Bible - Proof that Christianity is True

Paul1355

All Star
I'm a christian and i have many friends that aren't and I've always wanted to know more about my own belief so i can tell others because if a person would just read what the bible states it's like a blind man finally seeing.

I stumbled across a site that basically had an answer for every question against the bible and every answer had the bible proving correct. If you don't believe me check out the site. And if you want to know more about a subject or topic from the bible there are links to explain further detail, a very good site..i hope some people open their eyes and read this inofrmation carefully.

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/b_proof.shtml

Akamu

The King
I'd still recommend Zeitgeist
God leaves it up to the individual to choose weather to believe in him or not. You will come across many different stories, lies, beliefs, worshipped figures, non-beliefs, and anything that can deceive and or mislead you. Try to differentiate the lies from the truth.

Read the Bible, look at the different documentaries and research the different religions around the world.

If you seek facts or truth, read the Bible as a reference to fall back on.

After you watch "Zeitgeist" the misleading documentary, watch these:

Zeitgeist Refuted (1 of 10):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_coXEnKEI&feature=related

ZEITGEIST HOAX EXPOSED WITH PROOF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTp0qwizgOo&feature=related

Zeitgeist Debunked (1 of 5):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j71WPjZzuY&feature=related

Make your own conclusion-

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm a christian and i have many friends that aren't and I've always wanted to know more about my own belief so i can tell others because if a person would just read what the bible states it's like a blind man finally seeing.

I stumbled across a site that basically had an answer for every question against the bible and every answer had the bible proving correct. If you don't believe me check out the site. And if you want to know more about a subject or topic from the bible there are links to explain further detail, a very good site..i hope some people open their eyes and read this inofrmation carefully.

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/b_proof.shtml

I agree with you paul and i like that website

TunerAddict

Starter
You don't like to mention that fact the Christianity was formed from a religion(Judaism) that borrowed from many different cultures and pagan religions, adapting and even sometimes blantantly copying their myths ? Or how about the fact that in early Judaism there were other gods besides Yahweh. Id ask you the name of the supposed son of God, but you'd google it since you don't know jack.

Oh, and there isn't such a thing as proof. You're stating that there is indeed black and white, definition between truth and lie, while the contrary is true. How can you prove anything? You can't.

You don't like to mention that fact the Christianity was formed from a religion(Judaism) that borrowed from many different cultures and pagan religions, adapting and even sometimes blantantly copying their myths ? Or how about the fact that in early Judaism there were other gods besides Yahweh. Id ask you the name of the supposed son of God, but you'd google it since you don't know jack.

Oh, and there isn't such a thing as proof. You're stating that there is indeed black and white, definition between truth and lie, while the contrary is true. How can you prove anything? You can't.

There were other Gods to people in the world, even some of the Jews turned their back on Jehovah to worship other gods and died for it. Does not mean the bible is any less true because imperfect people failed to follow the true path does it?

And Christianity is the same as true judaism. TRUE Christianity anyways. But it's the recognition of the Messiah that God sent to save us. But the basic principles are the same as TRUE judaism was.

Bible has prophecy, scientific facts, and others to show proof that is is truly the word of God.

TunerAddict

Starter
1) Show me the facts.

2) Yahweh has a wife, Asherah. The jews just suddenly forgot about her when they decided to make it monotheistic.

3)Jehovah was a name created to eliminate confusion becuase of the many titles of the jewish god. He was called Yahweh, El, Ea/Enki, etc... The bible uses the word elohim, which is hebrew for gods. That is an 's' there, so its plural. Throughout the hebrew bible it talks about the gods creating man in their image, going down and confusing their language.

4) Both the Jewish and Christian bible have been changed greatly since their creation. By both mistranslation, and human intent. The only holy book to remain unchanged is the Koran. It has remained the same since its inception. Thats why to be a true Muslim you need to know Arabic to truly understand the Koran.

5)The story of the Deluge was already apparent in Sumerian and Babylonian culture far before Judaism was created.

6)Tower of Babel was also in those same religions and others.

7) Ten Commandments are stolen from the Egyptian Book of The Dead.

8) When Emporer Constantine took Christianity as the state religion of the roman empire, he made certain changes to it so that he would still be worshipped for his position and emporer. He passed on a skewed Christianity to the Roman people that still exists today.

9)When the Greeks translated the New Testament they added their own values into its pages, passing on their own beliefs. Those translations that were altered were later translated into English and are part of the current Christian doctrines.

10)Evolution, enough said.

K facts.

1) Show me the facts.

2) Yahweh has a wife, Asherah. The jews just suddenly forgot about her when they decided to make it monotheistic.

3)Jehovah was a name created to eliminate confusion becuase of the many titles of the jewish god. He was called Yahweh, El, Ea/Enki, etc... The bible uses the word elohim, which is hebrew for gods. That is an 's' there, so its plural. Throughout the hebrew bible it talks about the gods creating man in their image, going down and confusing their language.

4) Both the Jewish and Christian bible have been changed greatly since their creation. By both mistranslation, and human intent. The only holy book to remain unchanged is the Koran. It has remained the same since its inception. Thats why to be a true Muslim you need to know Arabic to truly understand the Koran.

5)The story of the Deluge was already apparent in Sumerian and Babylonian culture far before Judaism was created.

6)Tower of Babel was also in those same religions and others.

7) Ten Commandments are stolen from the Egyptian Book of The Dead.

8) When Emporer Constantine took Christianity as the state religion of the roman empire, he made certain changes to it so that he would still be worshipped for his position and emporer. He passed on a skewed Christianity to the Roman people that still exists today.

9)When the Greeks translated the New Testament they added their own values into its pages, passing on their own beliefs. Those translations that were altered were later translated into English and are part of the current Christian doctrines.

10)Evolution, enough said.

I'll run you through a bible prohecy, and see if you can deny this is a fact.

Daniel 8:3-7 speaks of a vision he was given concerning a prophecy of a two horned ram, and a hairy he-goat with one single long horn. It speaks of the Ram being struck down by the goat.

Later in Daniel 8:20 The ram is said to be a dual world power at the time, the Medo Persian empire. The he goat with one long horn is said to be the King of Greece.

In Daniel 8:8 it says That as soon as the male goat gets mighty, it's horn is broken and there proceeded now four horns instead of the one. What would that mean?

In Daniel 8:21-22 it explains that the long horn of the he goat stood for the first King of Greece. Remember now in 8 it said that the he goat gets mighty, then the horn (or first king) gets broken. History has proven this to be accurate, because the King that defeats the Medes and Persians just happened to be.. Alexander the great, who died (or was broken) near the hieght of his power.

Now what of these four horns that would replace the one? Well history has proven this prophecy right again! Alexander had children and family, so rightfully one of his heirs would inherit power. Problem is, they all conspired to have eachother killed, so the power never stayed within the family. So what happened? Well eventually 4 of Alexander the greats generals took over a piece of his kingdom... JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAID WOULD HAPPEN!

Now, these are all facts that history supports. How could a book predict such a thing if it is not backed by God?

Does evolution give FACTS? Or is it really theory? Does the Koran have this same prohecy in it? Does any other book?

And again on evolution, since you clearly believe in it. What was the single organism that was just by chance happened to form that produced such magnificent things? And if you found one, what did it form from? How did what caused it to become a living organism come into existence? How did it know that the earth would need just the right amount of carbon dioxide and oxygen to support life? Or h20 as well? How bout gravity? The invisible force that allows us to move freely, run and jump, yet its strong enough to not allow us to float into the atmosphere that we'd die. When does chaos ever produce order? That is basically evolution. Chaos producing order.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
@Akamu
I've watched those clips and they seemed pretty weak, nothing convincing. However, religion is as someone mentioned some time ago here, just a matter of belief. It's really your choice if you're into it or not. I have read the bible, trust me, many times, as i too was a convinced christian some time back, and the reasons i stopped caring are strictly personal, zeitgeist was just something to strengthen my feelings, not the cause.

As far as the bible goes, i do agree with TunnerAddict. It's well know the fact that the bible is just borrowed elements and plagiarism. It can easily be interpreted and it always was. For me, the bible is just a tool to serve the interests of the masters of the world. So many crimes have been made in the name of God (crusades, inquisition) and yet the church has given no apology for that..

@Akamu
I've watched those clips and they seemed pretty weak, nothing convincing. However, religion is as someone mentioned some time ago here, just a matter of belief. It's really your choice if you're into it or not. I have read the bible, trust me, many times, as i too was a convinced christian some time back, and the reasons i stopped caring are strictly personal, zeitgeist was just something to strengthen my feelings, not the cause.

As far as the bible goes, i do agree with TunnerAddict. It's well know the fact that the bible is just borrowed elements and plagiarism. It can easily be interpreted and it always was. For me, the bible is just a tool to serve the interests of the masters of the world. So many crimes have been made in the name of God (crusades, inquisition) and yet the church has given no apology for that..

You do realize that everyone claiming to serve God , does not always live up to that, right? That does not mean that the bible is any less God's word.

All the bible is, is an introductory from the creator. He tells us, what his plans were for us and the earth(Gen 1:28), and how things became the way they are, OPPOSITE from how he intended (Gen 3:17-19), and how he plans to get things back in order(Luke 4:43).

Jesus says in John 13:34-35 :34 I am giving YOU a new commandment, that YOU love one another; just as I have loved YOU, that YOU also love one another. 35 By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.?

So therefore, in order to be a TRUE disciple you must love each other as he loved us. HE LAYED HIS LIFE DOWN FOR US. But he never took anyone's life, or mislead , or hurt anyone. So having love amongst yourselves would fit that mold.

Also in Mathew 22:36-40 The Pharasees were testing him.36 ?Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?? 37 He said to him: ??You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.? 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this, ?You must love your neighbor as yourself.? 40 On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.?

So all the laws of God are based on Love. If you love your neighbor as you do yourself, would you steal from them? Kill them? Lie to them? Your answer is probably no. So then if you see a religion that claims to follow Christ and the bible and they do these things, would you think that GOD approves of them as his people?

Now here is a better question. Based on those sited scriptures about Jesus and what it takes to be his disciple and truly have God's favor, is there a religious organization that actually follows those commandments?

TunerAddict

Starter
Wow, what an idiot. I pity you Knicks4lyfe. You're weakness leads you to blindly follow a fairy tale because you are too afraid to admit that your life is pointless and when you die, nothing happens. Religion is a self defense mechanism because the truth is, life is worthless. There is no point. When you die, nothing happens. It is merely the end to your being. I'd love to believe that there was some magical being that gave a shit and that I'd be rewarded for being a good person, but anyone using reason can see that such an occurence is far too convenient. Grow up. Your argument was pointless. A prophecy? Its a symbolic story where later meaning was found of it. No different than Nostradamus. A real prophecy would be that God said Jack Simms of 12 Oakride Lane in Toronto Canada would die in a car accident on June 12, 2004 from a drunk drive. Some crappy story of animals and horns that centuries later is interpreted as meaning something is not evidence.

Plus, god cannot be omnipotent. Omnipotence is a contradiction and thus impossible. More evidence there isn't god.

Oh, and try reading a REAL book for once. Evolution is proven. Everything is a 'theory.' Hell, gravity is still considered a theory. What do you think holds us down on earth, magic god power? Take your head out of your ass. There are many documented facts and studies as to how creatures in the past cenutry alone have evolved. One example is a snake that had a poisonous frog added to its environment by man in Australia. People brought the foreign creature, and it started killing snakes that ate it. After 50 years, snakes stopped dying. Why? The snakes couldn't eat them because they wouldn't fit in their mouths. Only the ones born with small mouths survived and reproduced. Thats evolution.

Enlightenment is scary. Life is pointless, no god, no afterlife. But it is the truth. Hopefully you realize that before you waste your life. I know my argument won't change your mind, and hell, anything you say won't change mine, I'm just hoping you don't waster your life worshiping a being that is as real as Harry Potter.

Wow, what an idiot. I pity you Knicks4lyfe. You're weakness leads you to blindly follow a fairy tale because you are too afraid to admit that your life is pointless and when you die, nothing happens. Religion is a self defense mechanism because the truth is, life is worthless. There is no point. When you die, nothing happens. It is merely the end to your being. I'd love to believe that there was some magical being that gave a shit and that I'd be rewarded for being a good person, but anyone using reason can see that such an occurence is far too convenient. Grow up. Your argument was pointless. A prophecy? Its a symbolic story where later meaning was found of it. No different than Nostradamus. A real prophecy would be that God said Jack Simms of 12 Oakride Lane in Toronto Canada would die in a car accident on June 12, 2004 from a drunk drive. Some crappy story of animals and horns that centuries later is interpreted as meaning something is not evidence.

Plus, god cannot be omnipotent. Omnipotence is a contradiction and thus impossible. More evidence there isn't god.

Oh, and try reading a REAL book for once. Evolution is proven. Everything is a 'theory.' Hell, gravity is still considered a theory. What do you think holds us down on earth, magic god power? Take your head out of your ass. There are many documented facts and studies as to how creatures in the past cenutry alone have evolved. One example is a snake that had a poisonous frog added to its environment by man in Australia. People brought the foreign creature, and it started killing snakes that ate it. After 50 years, snakes stopped dying. Why? The snakes couldn't eat them because they wouldn't fit in their mouths. Only the ones born with small mouths survived and reproduced. Thats evolution.

Enlightenment is scary. Life is pointless, no god, no afterlife. But it is the truth. Hopefully you realize that before you waste your life. I know my argument won't change your mind, and hell, anything you say won't change mine, I'm just hoping you don't waster your life worshiping a being that is as real as Harry Potter.

Well first thing is first, this will certainly be my last address of any form to you, seeing you appear to be as irrational and illogical as any person I have never met lol. I did not be little you once, just obliged to show you prophecy that was written in the bible, that indeed took place. The fact that you ignore that, shows where your head is. And the fact that you called me an idiot for having a different belief than you adds further credibility to your mind state lol.

I'd hardly call the bible being correct on prophecy a fairy tale. IT HAPPENED! HELLO, WHAT WORLD ARE YOU IN, HOGWARTS?!!! On planet Earth, GREECE DID CONQUER THE MEDES AND PERSIANS. THAT HAPPENED. And it happened long after the book of Daniel was written.

But I guess that prophecy was not REAL enough for you, even though IT REALLY HAPPENED.

So just because I feel like it, I'll run off two more for you.

Through the prophet Isaiah, Jehovah foretold the destruction of the world power Babylon. This is what God said would happen to Ancient Babylon the city.

Isaiah 13:19 And Babylon, the decoration of kingdoms, the beauty of the pride of the Chal?de?ans, must become as when God overthrew Sod?om and Go?mor?rah. 20 She will never be inhabited, nor will she reside for generation after generation. And there the Arab will not pitch his tent, and no shepherds will let [their flocks] lie down there.

Also Isa 14
22 ?And I will rise up against them,? is the utterance of Jehovah of armies.
?And I will cut off from Babylon name and remnant and progeny and posterity,? is the utterance of Jehovah.
23 ?And I will make her a possession of porcupines and reedy pools of water, and I will sweep her with the broom of annihilation,? is the utterance of Jehovah of armies.

IN FACT, GOD EVEN NAMED THE KING OF WHICH HE'D START THIS ANNIHILATION, AND EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD HAPPEN! Sorta like what you said a REAL prophecy would be like, right?

Isaiah 44: 27 the One saying to the watery deep, ?Be evaporated; and all your rivers I shall dry up?; 28 the One saying of Cyrus, ?He is my shepherd, and all that I delight in he will completely carry out?; even in [my] saying of Jerusalem, ?She will be rebuilt,? and of the temple, ?You will have your foundation laid.??
1 This is what Jehovah has said to his anointed one, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have taken hold of, to subdue before him nations, so that I may ungird even the hips of kings; to open before him the two-leaved doors, so that even the gates will not be shut: 2 ?Before you I myself shall go, and the swells of land I shall straighten out. The copper doors I shall break in pieces, and the iron bars I shall cut down.

200 years after the prophecy was recorded, on the night of October 5/6, 539 B.C.E.?an army encamped near Babylon. Who was its commander? A Persian king named Cyrus. The stage was thus set for the fulfillment of an amazing prophecy. But would the army of Cyrus invade Babylon without a battle, as foretold?

The Babylonians were holding a festival that night and felt secure behind their massive city walls. Meanwhile, Cyrus cleverly diverted the water of the river that flowed through the city. Soon the water was shallow enough for his men to cross the riverbed and approach the walls of the city. But how would Cyrus? army get past Babylon?s walls? For some reason, on that night the doors to the city were carelessly left open!

Regarding Babylon, it was foretold: ?She will never be inhabited, nor will she reside for generation after generation. And there the Arab will not pitch his tent, and no shepherds will let their flocks lie down there.? (Isaiah 13:20) This prophecy did more than predict a city?s fall. It showed that Babylon would be desolated permanently. You can see evidence of the fulfillment of these words. The uninhabited site of ancient Babylon?about 50 miles [80 km] south of Baghdad, Iraq?is proof that what Jehovah spoke through Isaiah has been fulfilled: ?I will sweep her with the broom of annihilation.??Isaiah 14:22, 23.

A person who is logical and has good sense would not scoff at such astounding prophecy. But then again, who said most people are logical have good sense?

One thing you said however was right. You will not change my mind, and I likely will not change yours. But guess what? The bible was right about just what you said? Look here! 2nd corinthians 4: 3 If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, IT IS VEILED AMONG THOSE THAT IS PERISHING, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

So God wisely knew there'd be a people blinded, therefore we press on knowing everyone will not allow themselves to let the light in.

Good day to you sir.

Paul1355

All Star
knicks4lyfe nicely done man nicely done and turner addict if you ever want to have a debate about islam i will gladly explain to you just a few more of the 668 full-filled prophecies in the bible yes 668.......and your Koran.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
So if Christians are right, that means the majority of the world is wrong and living in sin simply because they were born in a non-christian community?

With the universe being so large and so old, and humans being such an insignificant part of the universe, why are we so important to God? Did God do all of this to test our faith? Why is he testing our faith? If he is, then I don't want to worship such an egotistical being.

When you really look at the facts involving the creation of the universe and the history of the world, it seems obvious that there is not a personal god that watches us and cares for us. I know it gives some of you meaning to your life. That's fine. I personally take satisfaction knowing that my life is my own.

So if Christians are right, that means the majority of the world is wrong and living in sin simply because they were born in a non-christian community?

With the universe being so large and so old, and humans being such an insignificant part of the universe, why are we so important to God? Did God do all of this to test our faith? Why is he testing our faith? If he is, then I don't want to worship such an egotistical being.

When you really look at the facts involving the creation of the universe and the history of the world, it seems obvious that there is not a personal god that watches us and cares for us. I know it gives some of you meaning to your life. That's fine. I personally take satisfaction knowing that my life is my own.

The majority of so called Christians are wrong based on the bible , For even Jesus said that not everyone saying to him Lord Lord will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens. But those doing the will of the Father will. And everyone sins, even Christians. But forgiveness is granted graciousy who come to except that there is a God who grants it, and what it takes to have such approval. Now God knowing that everyone will have differing circumstances based on time, and place, and how they may be brought up. Therefore he gave his son for us to know the truth about him, and to also enlighten others who don't know, so they have a chance TOO know. God wants every people of every nation to come to know him and his purpose, which is why Jesus said this in Mathew

28: 18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

That command started from his time onto ours. It is not an option for a TRUE Christian, it is a COMMAND. The fact it says all nations clearly means all peoples, race, creed and Color. And because you are born into something does not mean you cannot find truth and cling to it instead. It is choice, just like everything else.

Also God will not do anything until he feels that there has been an adequate chance for EVERYONE to come to know the truth, based on what Jesus says here again in Mathew 24:14 And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in ALL THE INHABITED EARTH FOR A WITNESS TO ALL THE NATIONS; AND THEN THE END WILL COME. So clearly that meant a lot of work had to be done before the end could come. God would not leave anyone behind, they'd choose their own fate. But they will not be able to say I did not have a chance to know, according to this passage.

We are important to God because he created us, the same way he created the vast universe. But even more so than them because we can worship him, and it's by choice, not because he makes us. We are in his image. God is love and he instills love in us, since we are in his image. So it is out of pure love for him that we obey him when he gives us the choice to do so or not.

To understand why things are the way they are, you'd have to understand the issue of universal soverignty that was raised in the Garden of Eden. When Satan mislead Eve and Adam ate after she did, God's right to rule mankind was challenged. Satan implied God to be a liar by saying Adam and Eve would not die if they ate from the tree, and even worse, they'd become like God, knowing good or bad or in turn gods themselves if they ate from the tree. Adam and Eve wanted to make their own choices apart from God. Even though he created them and knew what was best for them, and even placed them in a paradise, and gave them a purpose in life.(Gen 3:1-4) Up until that time, all Angels in heaven and the two humans on earth had never been disobedient to God, or challenged his authority to rule over his creations. So when it happened, God was faced with an issue. He could have destroyed them on the spot, but would that have settled the issue? No, it would have just showed that he was more powerful, but not that mankind could not rule itself apart from him. Remember now, this did not jus play out here on earth, the Angels in heaven were also witness to this event. Had God just wiped Satan, and Adam and Eve out his purpose for man to procreate would have been ruined, and there would have been a question to whether Satan was actually telling the truth or not. That man can succeed in living and prospering without God. God had to settle this issue one time and one time only.

So now we're 6k plus years from that time til now, and Satan and Mankind have proven without a doubt that their way is not better than God's. Who could argue with God's way? It Beneifts us! Gee, I wonder what would happen if people just listened to God and did his will. He says don't steal, Don't covet, Murder, fornicate, lie. He says to love, be long suffering, Joyful, peaceful, Kind, good,faithfl, mild, have self control. If the whole world lived by these things, who could ever argue it would be millions of times better off? So God was only ever trying to have us benefit ourselves.

John 3:36 says “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. That is the Good news of the Kingdom that Jesus speaks of in Luke 4:43. That in spite of all that God has ALLOWED to take place, he loves mankind so much that he provides a way for us to see life as he originally intended before Satan and Adam and Eve temporarilly snatched away from the rest of their unkowing children. There is a difference between causing, and allowing something to take place. And since he has provided the way out for us, that shows an abundance of love.

Would you give your only begotten for someone else? What greater love is there?

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter

Exactly. Science has evidence, things that support it. Religion does not. I notice my evidence of evolution was never challenged by you nuts and simply ignored because you couldn't refute.

But LJ makes one of the greatest points. Everyone else is wrong? How are you so sure you're right. I mean, there are countless branches of Christianity, countless religions beyond that, and you think that they are all wrong and you, the minority, are right? Damn...

TunerAddict

Starter
So now we're 6k plus years from that time til now

That makes you not worth debating with. If you are truly that ignorant, you are beyond hope. The planet and mankind are far older than 6k years. You are nothing but church propaganda. You cannot be taken seriously because you only regurgitate the things that you were taught without looking for your own answers. You, sir, are a sheep.

And I do respect you for having such strong beliefs and convictions, but its hard for me to understand how one can deny such overwhelming scientific evidence as to the age of the earth and mankind.

Paul1355

All Star
Exactly. Science has evidence, things that support it. Religion does not. I notice my evidence of evolution was never challenged by you nuts and simply ignored because you couldn't refute.

But LJ makes one of the greatest points. Everyone else is wrong? How are you so sure you're right. I mean, there are countless branches of Christianity, countless religions beyond that, and you think that they are all wrong and you, the minority, are right? Damn...

science has evidence proving the bible is right because the bible is a historical reference and that you can't ignore when historians use it. Scientifically the bible can be proven using Paleontology, Astronomy, Meteorology, Biology, Anthropology, Hydrology,Geology and Physics. And that's just the science part.

Paul1355

All Star
That makes you not worth debating with. If you are truly that ignorant, you are beyond hope. The planet and mankind are far older than 6k years. You are nothing but church propaganda. You cannot be taken seriously because you only regurgitate the things that you were taught without looking for your own answers. You, sir, are a sheep.

And I do respect you for having such strong beliefs and convictions, but its hard for me to understand how one can deny such overwhelming scientific evidence as to the age of the earth and mankind.

when anyone learns about evolution at an early age a person can believe because that's what they are taught in schools and they don't feel it's wrong...i didn't learn about the faults of evolution by scientist since a few years ago because schools warp kids minds to a point were questioning evolution would be out of the question because of the lack of knowledge against it but once a person learns that knowledge the evidence goes against them in every way. the point is that no matter how much the modern atheist, Darwinist tries to prove it his or her own belief has faults that can't be explained were our reference is the bible...a historical reference. and if your thinking about the historical accuracy? it is proven by historians that each prophecy was written thousands of years before they happened to a point were knowledge of a certain prophecy wouldn't be possible in that era. and that's just the prophecy part..and if you can believe the history part then you eventually have to believe the scientific history.