Danilo Gallinari

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Give this kid a chance! Hence, Toni Kukoc was drafted by the Bulls early second round in 1990 and stood in Europe for 3 years until reporting to the Bulls before the 1993/94 season. Be patient people he is only 20 and needs to mature a little bit on and off the court. Remember Dirk he only averaged 8 points a game his first season. This team needs new type of players and its not about being European or American is just about acquiring the right players for our system. I will wait even two more years for this Kid but every body needs to remember that we are rebuilding for the future. I felt like this a year ago when seeing Chandler on the bench and all those DNP coaches desicion. But looking back I think it help him.

I wouldn't even mind losing over 50 games this year and get the #1 pick in the draft. Thing is we are not making the playoffs and we try to avoid winning 40 games this year. 30-52 is the ideal record to win the lottery as its been the trend over the last 4 years.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Greg oden was injured for an entire season last year and blazer fans didnt call him a bust. He still is not going to get ROY, he was injured this season as well, and still got blazer fan support. at least give gallo time to recover before u call him a bust.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Greg oden was injured for an entire season last year and blazer fans didnt call him a bust. He still is not going to get ROY, he was injured this season as well, and still got blazer fan support. at least give gallo time to recover before u call him a bust.

actually, few days ago i read that lots of Blazers fans did and still do call him a bust
but i just dont understand why. the guy looks like he will be a beast

Paul1355

All Star
Can't judge Gallo

The guy has been hurt all season, really hasnt even practiced in the system without riding the bike every time I saw Knicks practice during the pre season.

We only saw him play two or three times with the first time in the summer league being the only time he was actually playing 100% healthy. We can't judge this guy to be a mistake pick, just that we thought he'd be ready right away and he obviously isn't.

Push comes to shove you can't blame Gallinari because he hasn't played yet healthy. When he comes back, then you can't start pointing fingers his way. After he has been healed and wasted all this time, then we can blame him for his actions. Right now sit and wait and blame guys like Q Rich who throw up bricks every game and ruin momentum.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
so far he's obviously been a bust. nothing he's done has bettered the team. but that's obviously because he's hurt...hopefully once he gets healthy he'll prove his worthiness

viveiros82

Rookie
He'll be alright we havent really even given him a chance yet!!!! He's been hurt and the one game he played in the preseason he looked good and shot the ball real well. Patience everybody!