Danilo Gallinari

metrocard

Legend
Randolph would of been a pretty bad pick considering he's 197 lbs and 6"11. He turned the ball over 3 times a game and only averaged 15 ppg on a very bad team. He's a tweener, so I'm glad we passed.

CoolClyde

Big Cock Info

Interesting page on Big Cock:
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Danilo-Gallinari-535/

I can't judge right now, but it seems the Italian connection
had something to do with it.

Papa Cock: Hello D'antoni, this is Papa Cock. You take-a my son inna da draft, and we no hurta you wife and kids...
D'ant: Hey Papa Cock, we love Danilo, no problemo, you no hurta my family, I drafta you kid, we have'a da lunch tomorrow in Little Italy
Walsh: happy funtime!

Big Cock in NYC! woo hoo!

Hayato

Benchwarmer
At first i was very angry, but the pain settled in later. Donnie Walsh said in an interview how he drafted a player in Indiana and the whole crowd booed but that player ended up being rookie of the year. I just really hope we can get some defense *ehem* trading with sacremento for patrick ewing jr doesnt sound like a bad idea!!!:thumbsup:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Interesting page on Big Cock:
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Danilo-Gallinari-535/

I can't judge right now, but it seems the Italian connection
had something to do with it.

Papa Cock: Hello D'antoni, this is Papa Cock. You take-a my son inna da draft, and we no hurta you wife and kids...
D'ant: Hey Papa Cock, we love Danilo, no problemo, you no hurta my family, I drafta you kid, we have'a da lunch tomorrow in Little Italy
Walsh: happy funtime!

Big Cock in NYC! woo hoo!

:lol::lol::lol:

Simonus

Rookie
I agree about the glut we have at small forward. If his lateral quickness and ability to defend small forwards is questioned, he'll get his ass torched by shooting guards. If we play him at power forward hes giving up weight and height. They say hes still growin, if he grows another 2 inches and proves he can at least play good team defense then ill be ok with this pick. Im just not sure where hes gonna play next year.

Actually danillo gallinari is projected to play both forward positions for the knicks he is a legit 6-10 which was confirmed by d'antoni and there doctors project him to grow a couple more inches which means he maybe 7 footer when all is said and done.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Actually danillo gallinari is projected to play both forward positions for the knicks he is a legit 6-10 which was confirmed by d'antoni and there doctors project him to grow a couple more inches which means he maybe 7 footer when all is said and done.

I know that as i indicated in my post and i have also heard he might play some shooting guard. I gave my opinion about how from what i hear and from videos i have watched he might be best suited for the power forward position. He needs to get stronger and it will be great if he could grow a couple more inches.

jpz17

Starter
I want him a 3, its our weakest position. Chandler can move to 2. He can rebound good too

Marbury
Chandler
Gallilnari
Lee
Randolph

-Crawford (traded) and Curry can be traded for 4th round picks.. Or a New York Liberty

Big Cock

Rookie
LoL at fans booing Gallinari. Knicks have just finished a disastrous season and now the fans boo a young player that have to play yet. Pathetic. U derserve another Curry.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
LoL at fans booing Gallinari. Knicks have just finished a disastrous season and now the fans boo a young player that have to play yet. Pathetic. U derserve another Curry.
Fans booed Gallinari, because they have a brain. I'm not the only one that noticed the Knicks already have 4 small forwards, and that by adding Gallinari, we have 5 small forwards. I'm also not the only one that noticed Marbury has an expiring contract, and Eddy Curry took a GIANT leap back from how he played in 06-07. It was clear that the Knicks needed to either draft a point guard, and trade or sign for a center, or draft a center and trade or sign for a point guard.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
im not knocking this kid yet. dominating the euroleague is not a bad thing to have done but the nba is the next level. Summer league is going to be interesting this year, chandler showed us what we could expect so i wanna see what this kid can bring to our team. From what ive seen he can hit outside shots which is what pringles will like in his system.

My choice would have been DJ Augustin. Yeah hes a small dude but hes got the leadership we needed. OJ Mayo would have been perfect but that didnt plan out well. Mike got sucked into the "i know your dad" world and maybe thats why he picked this kid.

Interesting season this year!!!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Fans booed Gallinari, because they have a brain. I'm not the only one that noticed the Knicks already have 4 small forwards, and that by adding Gallinari, we have 5 small forwards. I'm also not the only one that noticed Marbury has an expiring contract, and Eddy Curry took a GIANT leap back from how he played in 06-07. It was clear that the Knicks needed to either draft a point guard, and trade or sign for a center, or draft a center and trade or sign for a point guard.

at least somebody gotta brain in this board, this pick was pathetic, no need for gallinari, wit augustine and bayless still out there, we picked another SF

Big Cock

Rookie

I think D'Antoni knows better than you and me what or who is the best for the team. So shut up with these useless discussions.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think D'Antoni knows better than you and me what or who is the best for the team. So shut up with these useless discussions.
Take D'Antoni's dick out your mouth. The pick was so bad, that David Stern had to pause, before he announced our pick. I'm going to see if I can find the youtube, so that you can see what I'm talking about.

<object height="344" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iy-MwAa1rsg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I wouldnt mind this pick at all if they had made a side deal for a good defensive player...im afraid that donnie and dantoni are gonna forget about defense. Offense wins games but defense wins championships.