Starter
Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
theres a line between jokes and racism
16glrsz.jpg

lmao @ john singleton

im not a big fan of your joke but i dont think your racist :smokin:

---------------------------------

John McCain flip flops on what he stands for every day. I was just commenting on how you went from one thing to another like John McCain

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
16glrsz.jpg

lmao @ john singleton

im not a big fan of your joke but i dont think your racist :smokin:

---------------------------------

John McCain flip flops on what he stands for every day. I was just commenting on how you went from one thing to another like John McCain

Good job doing your homework but i can tell by what he said hes not racist. It was joke that i dont like but whatever.

You wear flip flops out in public and around the house....f@ggot. Real men dont wear no sandels we wearin black timbs in the summer....and starburys when we ballin.

Simonus

Rookie
one can only hope, seems like u really like this guy, is he playing in da olympics or summer league?

I read somewhere that he is going to play in both the summer league and the Italian national team. which is good for us because we can finaly see him in some live action but probally bad for him since most rookies hit the wall about half way through the season. he might hit it even sooner because if you look at it he has not had any real longterm rest because he participated in the italian league then straight to the euro league and then he is going to go to the summer league and then to the olympics and then before you know it back to training camp in october and mentally thats got to be exhausting for a 19 year old kid with a ton of expectations on his shoulders cause not only does he got to produce for us in his rookie year he is going to half to produce for his country in the olympics to because he is being regarded as the best italian nba prospect they have so far produce and he knows it and trust me regardless of how much heart and determination scouts tout him for having he is going to start feeling the pressure soon if he is not feeling it already.but I will be cheering for him and help he does well because the knicks future is in his hands.

jpz17

Starter
Good job doing your homework but i can tell by what he said hes not racist. It was joke that i dont like but whatever.

You wear flip flops out in public and around the house....f@ggot. Real men dont wear no sandels we wearin black timbs in the summer....and starburys when we ballin.

?? What did I do to you?? And besides I'm not on of those gay men that wears flip flops. I was just using "flip flop" (I saw on comedy central last night) because thats what they call McCain, who I hate. Oh and about Starbury's, I have 7 pairs

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
?? What did I do to you?? And besides I'm not on of those gay men that wears flip flops. I was just using "flip flop" (I saw on comedy central last night) because thats what they call McCain, who I hate. Oh and about Starbury's, I have 7 pairs

you criticized me for flip floppin...how you gonna ask what you did to me? Dont nobody wanna be criticized for sumthin that aint true...smh

I have at least 12 pairs of starburys...its all good jpz dont take my name calling serious. I think your ok no ameachi

jpz17

Starter
you criticized me for flip floppin...how you gonna ask what you did to me? Dont nobody wanna be criticized for sumthin that aint true...smh

I have at least 12 pairs of starburys...its all good jpz dont take my name calling serious. I think your ok no ameachi

Ok cool, Starbury's are $9 now on sale or something. I saw it on his site

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ok cool, Starbury's are $9 now on sale or something. I saw it on his site

yea its a great deal...cant go wrong. Im gonna go within the next week and pick up a couple more pairs...i have 5 different pairs of starbury shorts and several starbury shirts...and a couple of jerseys.

jpz17

Starter
the jerseys seem too cheap to me.. I don't like them, the shirts are awesome though. Some of the shoes are great too

the only jersey i got is the one that says georgia tech on the front and marbury on the back. the rest seem to cheap for me. i got like maybe 6 pairs of sneakers. cant complain. i got 1 sweatshirt, like 5 pairs of shorts and like 4 t shirts. This is a win win situation for both steph and us. We get alot of stuff and steph gets his money cuz all budgets can buy his stuff.

metrocard

Legend
Damn If I Knew A Dude With 15 ****ing Pairs Of Starbury Kicks Id Clown Him So Hard, I Mean Got Damn LOL

You can't even afford a shirt.

nwo.png

You're a fat bum with a funny looking head.
LMAO @ you looking all cockeyed and depressed.

garfield2.jpg

Go do some push ups, fat tits.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
16glrsz.jpg
Things are funny when they can be said in public not behind a screen thats just being a pussy,You call me guido thats the best you can come up with and why even say it you dont know me but its behind a screen so I guess your just being a pussy again,Then you cry about freedom of speech you can talk all the nonsense you want once again behind a screen,Freedom of speech does not free you from being a jerkoff.Then you talk some other shit about me not likeing your comments about my race meaning I have no life because of it I wouldnt trade my life with anybody I just dont like some racist clown making riddiculous comments.Hate all you want it makes sense because most ignorant racists cant hide it they make stupid little comments behind closed doors because they dont have the balls to air it out in public that goes for whites blacks spanish whatever.The bottom line is I come on this site to talk about the Knicks not have some insignificate little racist kid put down my race I dont know maybe an Italian kid slapped you around in the past for you to put so much effort into your little joke whatever it is you will definatley feel better if you get your balls up and step to one you will most likely get a beating but at least you went out like a man tried to get out your frustration instead of doing it behind a screen and kid your 25 do yourself a favor change the grim reaper picture by your name things like that are for children I cant take you serious with that there, At 25 I was buying my second house and it seems like you want to live in the basement and play dungeons and dragons,And the whole guido refrence that little beauty hasnt been used in about ten years so try to get out of the house more often you will feel better about your little life

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Here's what really bothers me about that logic...if Gallinari is the talent Dantoni and alot of folks here thinks he will become..then how come everyone who had to have had the chance to scout him...didn't say anything? I didn't hear anyone else besides Dantoni creating a buzz about getting this kid if his stock was to fall.

There is no such thing on a guy as being a coveted talent that no one knows about in the NBA...especially when it comes to foreign players...because when you do hear about them...everyone knows..because they do stand out..especially if they are good enough to be drafted. With American players this is more logical to happen because of more influx with American players...but not foreign.

You know what I noticed that too. The Knicks seemed to be really the only one as interested.

But talking about Gallinari now that he's a Knick, I don't remember the last time I got excited for our Knicks rookie. This is much much more interesting than when we drafted Lee, Balkman, Frye, or Sweetney. And let me make myself clear that I'm no big fan of Gallinari. But his rookie season would be a great watch cause expectations of our rookie have never been this high in a long time. I'd even go as far as suggest that we give him at least 20-25 minutes per game.

bourbaki

Rookie
I think you make some big mistakes.
First of all, you underrate european basketball: generally speaking you underrate all basketball that is not NBA. And that is a bad mistake.
An then, you judge a player (Gallinari) that you have never seen playing.
I saw Danilo playing so may times in the last three years, and I can assure you he is an amazing player. He has a great tecnique, he can shot from every point of the court, he can go to the basket in penetration, he can play in post, back to the basket. He is a very good difensive player and he has a great mental strenght. I think it's a very good choise for New York Knicks: I'm sure you all will be very happy of him in the next seasons.
Good luck for the next season, I hope Knicks could have a winnig-season.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect!