Official Big Cock Thread

Trin_Starr

Starter
you know what i like most about him - his array of moves man - the guy can score in so many ways. He's got the up and under out to about 15ft, the turnaround sideline baby J, the off the dribble, pull up and shoot, the slashing to the basket, the fadeaway, he loves to use the pump fake, and catch players in the air and draw the contact.
His stats in Italy was 56% from 2 pt range, 41% from 3, 85% from the line.
Not bad for a 6-10 dude.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Wow! Been a long long time since I last heard dr.carpy. You have to admit he has a point. You can't blame people for having tremendous doubts on Gallinari. And I agree with MSG, I don't like this direction of going all-offense, which was our destiny as soon as D'Antoni was hired. Well that now we can't do anything about it, I'll move on with that. On the case of Gallinari, I think he's extremely soft. And no disrespect metro, but the per 40-minute pace adjusted stats don't really tell much and aren't that descriptive of the player. That's why I'm also not a fan of the per 48 mins stats in the NBA. Nonetheless now that he's a Knick, I really really like him to play good. I like him to prove me wrong. I even hope he gets to start. Being a foreign player in the NBA, he might lose confidence right away with very minutes in his rookie year.

metrocard

Legend
you know what i like most about him - his array of moves man - the guy can score in so many ways. He's got the up and under out to about 15ft, the turnaround sideline baby J, the off the dribble, pull up and shoot, the slashing to the basket, the fadeaway, he loves to use the pump fake, and catch players in the air and draw the contact.
His stats in Italy was 56% from 2 pt range, 41% from 3, 85% from the line.
Not bad for a 6-10 dude.

Its ridiculous, he's 19 and already has leadership qualities. Walsh and D'Antoni did their homework.

I wasn't high on Danilo until I did my research. He's really the most unique Euro prospect. He doesn't even rely on on his jumper, most of his points come around scoring near the basket. He's an inside and out player, a threat for his slashing ability and his jumper is pure. At 6"10, he's an oversize wing player that moves, handles, and creates plays like a PG.

per 48 minute stats don't tell much because no one plays 48 minutes a game.
40-minute pace define a lot because the pace of the game is adjusted, and 40 minutes a good number most starters plays. Its a good tool to asses and compare players from different leagues

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
italianpenis.jpg

Shes a fan of the big cock

Trin_Starr

Starter
An article in Sports Illustrated said that Memphis really wanted to take him at 5 but was scared that he would stay in Italy cause he wasn't playing in NY or NJ.
And then an article in newsday said that NJ did almost everything in their power to get the #5 pick from memphis so that they could take him but memphis called it off last minute.

Good know that he was high on other team's list too

jpz17

Starter
Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!! The knicks traded Wilson Chandler, Nate Robinson and Rose to NJ for Vince Carter and Brook Lopez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!! The knicks traded Wilson Chandler, Nate Robinson and Rose to NJ for Vince Carter and Brook Lopez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell did you pick this up???

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I just wanted to see if anyone would believe, but I do think NY will end up tading with NJ
like i said your a shock poster...you cant be doing stuff like that. I agree with getreal...you should be banned for a week. Im gonna see what the mods say about this one

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I just wanted to see if anyone would believe, but I do think NY will end up tading with NJ

I don't think anyone believed you anyway... And it was nowhere on the internet.

One of the worst posts ever. Never post such a thing like that. People will think you are insulting their intelligence. But at least you pulled it out right away.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
The Knicks will eventually have to bring in someone who can defend. This team sucks defensively. Blame Zach and Eddy all you want but this is a 5 Man game. If our guys can't keep there man in front of them our post guys will be getting killed with speed mismatches. Metro, didn't you say Boris Diaw was an all star too? You've shown that most poster here have Stockholm Syndrome. I'm a alpha male. You stupid child screaming and ranting is so played out. Why would I be afraid of you, you punk amatuer? You really think Gallinari can compete with the top tier SF in the league, then you're an idiot case closed. Why would LeBron who everybody is going to try to go after in 2010 ever come to the Knicks? Every top tier team in the League has a big 3 of sorts. Boston, LA, SA, Detroit, Phx, etc. That was what we should have tried to do. Build an Top 3. However, we take a kid that has not got NBA bulk, but he sure can shoot!(Wasn't what the scouts said about Bargnani, Reddick, Morrison, Hurley, Laetner YAWN!!! Should I continue?) In 2 years, fans will look back and realize yesterday was the day we made sure Lebron James signed with Chicago, who in 2010 will have 9 Milli on the books. Anyone one who has this guy pencilled in as a difference maker is off their meds.