Official Big Cock Thread

NYK4Life

Rookie
Metrocard, I'm with you man I love this pick. The thing I like most about Gallinari is his guts. This guy seems like one tough dude who loves to compete and is built for NY. And as a fan and team, you always want a player who is mentally tough like this guy seems to be. I really, really like this pick. At #6 I believe they took the best player available. He has been playing against grown men the past few years and has done very well. And he's only 19! So much time to get better. The Knicks have been missing guys with some fire and intensity recently and I think this is a step in the right direction. And, I'm not even touching base on that this guy can flat out play basketball. A steal at #6 in my opinion.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Gallinari

OJ would have been great for the Knicks. No one disagrees. There is a nice article in the Times today indicating that he is not only a terrific player but also a good guy who was just made for New York. But we had that damned 3 game win streak at the end of the season and lost our proper place. We could not get Mayo.

But Gallinari is fine. None of the experts thnk he was a reach. Remember he is only 19 and he starred in a EuroLeague of teams each of which could regularly beat the hell out of Kansas, Memphis, UCLA, Texas or any of the other NCAA teams.

When you don't have an alternative, you don't have a problem. He is now a Knick. Unlike Curry, Randolph, James etc. he has not yet disappointed us. Lets hope Walsh and D'Antoni got it right. At least lets see what he does in summer league play.

By the way, Memphis now has a glut of guards. They will not give up Conley yet. But what about Lowry, or even Crittenton?

Hmmm..

Dudes ball handling is really, really good for a man his size. He is already a better ball handler than any guy his size in the league if my eye do not decieve me.

That alone will be enough for him to get by people and get his shot off. You get too close, he scrapes you, too far, shoots it. He does appear to have heart as well. Plus he can stop and pop as well as post up smaller players.

I'm starting to warm to the possibilities of this guy. Especially knowing that D'antoni will use him to his strengths. He could be... Could be very nasty in the right setting.

jpz17

Starter
What about getting Wallace for CHA? ESPN says they almost traded him. Maybe we could package Morris and Crawford for Wallace and Carroll?

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
What about getting Wallace for CHA? ESPN says they almost traded him. Maybe we could package Morris and Crawford for Wallace and Carroll?

how about this, Crawford, Curry, Lee, Balkman, Collins for, Felton & Wallace, and a couple 1st round picks?

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
italianpenis.jpg

Shes a fan of the big cock
Seeing signs like this make me feel good about being ITALIAN

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This is the most gay thread title in the history of this site. There should have been a big 'no homo' in with the title but at least now we know metro loves the big cock. :fellatio:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lol @ the insecure homophones.

The Big Cock will surprise you, rumor has it he has grown an inch.

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

yea i heard Gallo got taller and is now 6'11 lets hope get gets stronger too and doesn't end up a fat f@#k like a few players we have....not going to name names

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
After watching this draft, just another example of how management doesn't give a fuck about the fans. Let's face it folks the top tier talent in this draft was picks 1-5. I hope this ends the long rumors about Patrick Ewing having been a conspiracy because we sure as hell could've used some of that "luck" this past week.

But getting back to this years draft...some say Joe Alexander, some say DJ, others say we should have taken Bayless. First off, the draft is like a box of chocolates. I've seen big names from college turn out to bomb, I've seen 2rd'ers become All-Stars consistently year to year. There is no guarantee of NBA level success.

To me it would've been smarter to trade down the 6th pick...and in return get two 2nd round picks instead. To me there was alot more raw talent in this year's draft of guys who atleast look like they can be molded into what we used to have around here "hustle players".

I'm not blind for a second to think race might not have played into this decision, not to mention slight nepotism. Right now, KNICKS ain't shit. Need more whites on the team to help sales. Yes, winning does cure all..and making money comes with it. But when the team is in such shambles..gotta draw that majority purchasing power to the arena. For sure, doesn't hurt marketing to have some white faces on the team while you're trying to attract that money.

But getting back to straight basketball, you picked a European player. With them, it's hit or miss. Period. Sure he could turn out to be like Dirk Diggler down in Dallas, and he could turn out to be Darko Da-Bust down in Orlando. Hit or miss. He's 19, and only 209. Sure he can still grown, question is can be play the physical side of NBA ball. Especially, in NY. We have enough SF'S on this team. And can't move Q, Jeffries right now.

This thankfully will be Marbury's last season with NYK. I can't say I won't be sad to see him go. He just has never proven himself to be a team leader. Period. Then man is too old for people to still be using the P word "potential". Crawford is not a winner with what .307 average? The unfortunate thing is...he's all you got because other teams over the last 5-6 years drafted well except us. Where the hell has our scouting department gone?

Still not sure about Dantoni...we needed a defensive coach...either Thibedoux or Avery Johnson is what we needed. Instead of getting the reliable Camry, we took the inflated Porsche on this one with all the bells, whistles, and options.

Running and gunning in the east? It's just not to formula. We needed to get back to what we've always been..a city built on defense. In the east you play grind out, slow, and yes DETROIT BASKETBALL.....!! You've seen them go back to their old ways for the most part and over the last 6 years was highly successful. We are trying to create something that ironically, is foreign to us. The Knicks a high scoring run and gun machine? Nah it just ain't us. We just simply break out the shotgun and blow u away...we don't use uzi's.

So here's to the KNICKS...hoping we can get a Lebron...or something in 2 years. And finally have some cap room...because I mean..fuck Boston just got number 17. I'm 24...soon to be 25...before I'm dead I want us to be at atleast 6.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Seeing signs like this make me feel good about being ITALIAN

Too bad being Italian also means you smell like garlic, always walking around with a baseball bat, and thinking you're "connected". Just because your cousin knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy...that once brought a mafia don some vino...don't make him connected. Sorry, Vincent.

Paul1355

All Star
After watching this draft, just another example of how management doesn't give a fuck about the fans. Let's face it folks the top tier talent in this draft was picks 1-5. I hope this ends the long rumors about Patrick Ewing having been a conspiracy because we sure as hell could've used some of that "luck" this past week.

But getting back to this years draft...some say Joe Alexander, some say DJ, others say we should have taken Bayless. First off, the draft is like a box of chocolates. I've seen big names from college turn out to bomb, I've seen 2rd'ers become All-Stars consistently year to year. There is no guarantee of NBA level success.

To me it would've been smarter to trade down the 6th pick...and in return get two 2nd round picks instead. To me there was alot more raw talent in this year's draft of guys who atleast look like they can be molded into what we used to have around here "hustle players".

I'm not blind for a second to think race might not have played into this decision, not to mention slight nepotism. Right now, KNICKS ain't shit. Need more whites on the team to help sales. Yes, winning does cure all..and making money comes with it. But when the team is in such shambles..gotta draw that majority purchasing power to the arena. For sure, doesn't hurt marketing to have some white faces on the team while you're trying to attract that money.

But getting back to straight basketball, you picked a European player. With them, it's hit or miss. Period. Sure he could turn out to be like Dirk Diggler down in Dallas, and he could turn out to be Darko Da-Bust down in Orlando. Hit or miss. He's 19, and only 209. Sure he can still grown, question is can be play the physical side of NBA ball. Especially, in NY. We have enough SF'S on this team. And can't move Q, Jeffries right now.

This thankfully will be Marbury's last season with NYK. I can't say I won't be sad to see him go. He just has never proven himself to be a team leader. Period. Then man is too old for people to still be using the P word "potential". Crawford is not a winner with what .307 average? The unfortunate thing is...he's all you got because other teams over the last 5-6 years drafted well except us. Where the hell has our scouting department gone?

Still not sure about Dantoni...we needed a defensive coach...either Thibedoux or Avery Johnson is what we needed. Instead of getting the reliable Camry, we took the inflated Porsche on this one with all the bells, whistles, and options.

Running and gunning in the east? It's just not to formula. We needed to get back to what we've always been..a city built on defense. In the east you play grind out, slow, and yes DETROIT BASKETBALL.....!! You've seen them go back to their old ways for the most part and over the last 6 years was highly successful. We are trying to create something that ironically, is foreign to us. The Knicks a high scoring run and gun machine? Nah it just ain't us. We just simply break out the shotgun and blow u away...we don't use uzi's.

So here's to the KNICKS...hoping we can get a Lebron...or something in 2 years. And finally have some cap room...because I mean..fuck Boston just got number 17. I'm 24...soon to be 25...before I'm dead I want us to be at atleast 6.

the knicks needed a big player and we were desperate for a guy with alot of upside and potential. if we traded for two low picks all this hype and hope for a turn around would be completely pointless and shattered and youd hear it from everyone how dumb of a move it was. This guy gallinari looks like a really talented guy who has a great attitude to all the pressure he's already had to put onhis shoulders. that interview with brandon tierney was really good in knowing his personality a little bit. He likes the pressure and it makes him play more agressive he said and harder. And he seems like he's doesnt have the shoot first mentality that most players have these days. He talked about were the player was depends on his decision he'll make and he reads the defense and that reminds me of some old school smart basketball. I feel good with this pick anddonnie walsh siadthat hes an excellent shooter who's aggressive with great ballhandling skills and he's not done growing which doctors said so he might become 6'11 possibly hit the 7 mark hopefully. this pick was better than people think just because you dont know him doesnt mean he's a draft bust.

We know one thing for sure, this is that D'antoni will do all in his power to see this kid become as good as he can be. He always finds ways to mazimize the abilities of his players offensively. Plus this is not an Isaiah pick.. It's got Donnie Walsh and D'antoni written all over it.

Paul1355

All Star
just wana let this out that BIG COCK is funny as hell as a thread name and now i know what Jeremiah Wright was talking about when he said that we're bringing our chickens back home to roost...gallianari coming back to NY were he belongs hah jk....p.s jeremiah wright can kiss my ass cuz he's an unpatriotic racist who needs to re-look at what the bible states because it's nothing he ever preached...and no one debate me on wright because we all know he's wrong. and talking about him pisses me off so im gonna end it on a bad note.