Mayo trade for Love

Hayato

Benchwarmer
im just hopin we can lose curry and/or randolph. a trade to sacremento for patrick ewing jr doesnt look too bad!!

TunerAddict

Starter
I think this is a great trade for both teams.

Minny gets KEvin Love, who McFail has been beating it to for a while, plus they get the underrated Mike Miller. Its a good deal for mike miller alone, getting proven talent over expected talent.

Its great for Memphis because they get Mayo, dump Cardinal, and now Rudy Gay has his sidekick in Mayo. Its pretty much Jordan/Pippen v.2 except I can't figure out which on is the alpha male that fucks the other guy in the ass. I guess the tabloids will point it out to us.

metrocard

Legend
Conley(top 5 pick)
Mayo(top 3 3pick)
Gay(top 5 pick)
Arthur(projected top 10)
Milicic(top 2 pick)

Memphis has a lot of young talent now, thats how you build a team.

Minnesota lost.

Paul1355

All Star
I think this is a great trade for both teams.

Minny gets KEvin Love, who McFail has been beating it to for a while, plus they get the underrated Mike Miller. Its a good deal for mike miller alone, getting proven talent over expected talent.

Its great for Memphis because they get Mayo, dump Cardinal, and now Rudy Gay has his sidekick in Mayo. Its pretty much Jordan/Pippen v.2 except I can't figure out which on is the alpha male that fucks the other guy in the ass. I guess the tabloids will point it out to us.

love is good, but for a team that doesn't have a good PF and Al Jefferson is a guy you can build a team around and getting a guy to make jefferson go to the 5 spot will mess up his game a little and mightmake it harder offensively for him to produce.Having a threat from the guard and forward spot is huge when comparing two forward spots with a 5 thatwill be better at a 4. I feel that getting Miller was good but giving up Mayo was foolish.