I like the Big Cock...

Do you think Danilo Galinari was a good pick for the Knicks at #6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
no homo...

He has a great attitude and i think hes dedicated to win. Hes a talented versatile player who i think will be a better defender then we think. His pops was a great defender in his day...and danilo says he likes playing defense.

My concern is with how the rest of the team is rebuilt..i hope dantoni and walsh keep defense im mind but i think galinari was a good pick. Im not sure if i wouldve picked him but i got no problem with him.

I look forward to watching him in the summer league. Hes a team player who will look to score and set up his teammates. No matter who we picked at #6 the player was gonna have flaws...i think the big cocks biggest flaw is his rebounding especially if hes gonna play power forward. He can become a better rebounder, we have to remember hes only 19.

SM102.gif

metrocard

Legend
Ahh, so MSG; theres a change of heart of now for Danilo?

What position would you prefer to the Big Cock to be in?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ahh, so MSG; theres a change of heart of now for Danilo?

What position would you prefer to the Big Cock to be in?

backdoor ameachi style....no homo

I want him to play power forward...i think if he can give more effort on the boards i like his attitude and dedication to teamplay and winning. Hes tall, its just a matter of boxing out. Even if he can match curry and grab 7 a game im happy. We'll just need a center who can grab 10 and we'll need some rebounds from the sf position which wont be too much of a problem (balkman and chandler).

metrocard

Legend
backdoor ameachi style....no homo

I want him to play power forward...i think if he can give more effort on the boards i like his attitude and dedication to teamplay and winning. Hes tall, its just a matter of boxing out. Even if he can match curry and grab 7 a game im happy. We'll just need a center who can grab 10 and we'll need some rebounds from the sf position which wont be too much of a problem (balkman and chandler).

Co-sign.
If he was a good rebounder, he'll be good at PF. He rebounds like Rashard Lewis.

You'll see around 6-7 a game.

Co-sign, a center like Dalembert or Camby would be awesome for Gallinari to play next to.

I think another guy that would be good on the Knicks is Gerald Green. D'Antoni has a good habit of turning talented scrubs into productive players like he did with Phoneix.

Arroyo is also a free agent, he would be a nice back up PG.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
very good point about gerald green...we should take a risk on him, and it will be a very small risk. It wont cost much to sign him. Hes had problems but hes very athletic. If anyone can get him to play better on offense its Dantoni.

fbe

Rookie
Hi guys, i'm italian and i'm looking for some comments about Danilo. I don't like Armani Jeans Milano, i love Virtus Bologna and in NBA I follow every day Chicago Bulls. But i have to be honest: Gallinari is a very good player. He has the flaw of majority italian basketball players: rebounding. I think that among italian players he is the best also under the basket, but rebounding is the bigger flaw of italian basketball. Any way, IMHO Gallinari is the best choice at #6 pick. I hope i'll show you his skill. And I hope also that i won't play like Belinelli, or have i have to say I hope he won't sit for 39 minutes on the bench every match?

We will see.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Gall brings some international flavour the likes we haven't seen for a while.

He is a nice addition, and was the only complete player left. He is a smooth player, and runs the length of the court well for someone his height. I like the fact he can shoot 3s, but I hope Randolph stays out of his way. I would love to see Randolph someone else.

I wonder if

Marbury
Crawford
Balkman
Gall
Curry/Randolph

(Although I hate the centre postion) I would love to get a Dalembert or even a Bogut. But would settle for a Diogu if that was on the cards.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
*poll added*

my bad metro i forgot to say carlos arroyo would be a great player to sign...with or without marbury there. I realize theres a chance marbury might be bought out which i think would be stupid but either way Arroyo is a solid player who can defend, pass, and score.