Pacquiao VS Diaz

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Sorry if it's a little off-topic. Just wanted to ask if any of you watched the fight or are fans of either of these 2. I just watched it a couple of hours ago, and damn Pacquiao = Legend! LOL at Diaz cussing a couple of times during the postmatch interview, "He was just f*cking fast" and "I said, 'What the f*ck?!'". This match redeemed Pacquiao of that close victory he had over Marquez in which several analysts thought it should have been Marquez or a draw. Moreover if Marquez watched this fight, he now might run away from that rematch he was asking, similar to how he ran away and tried to escape from a rematch he should have had with Pacquiao for about 3 years.

One controversial bout occurred in the undercards, and it was between Soto and Lorenzo. Didn't know much about them but it ended so controversial. I think Joe Cortez should be suspended for a year. That was the worst call ever. On one occassion he even seemed ready to stop the fight even breaking it off and pushing Soto out when he was pummelling Lorenzo, then all of a sudden he lets them continue. WTF?!

In another undercard, I think Santiago from Puerto Rico should have won against Mexico's Luevano, the defending champ. But I guess being the challenger he should have tried to win it more convincingly. But Santiago would have won that if he hadn't lost his footing after an unexpected counterattack from Luevano which cost him a knockdown which pretty much negated his earlier knockdown in round 2.

Manny Pacquiao = No.1 Pound for Pound!
Four major titles in four weight classes!

dre48ny

Rotation player
I missed the fight, but Pacman is off the charts. He is a legend in Phillipines, kind of like what MJ is to us he is to them. This is one of the few bright spots that boxing has left, pehenomenal fighter!!!

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
For a moment there I thought no one was gonna reply. LOL! Thanks! True after watching it, I really said to myself, this guy's on another level. I hope he doesn't get that overconfident though for his next opponent. But if it were Hatton, he'd destroy him like how he destroyed Diaz. Diaz and Hatton have similar fighting styles. And any opponent willing to slug it out and stay infront of Pacquiao are gonna get knocked out. His hands are lighting fast and to be able to sustain that for almost the entire bout, it's amazing! This guy's a freakin' legend!!!