Obama or Mccain and why?

Paul1355

All Star
The race is getting tight and will only get tighter...with John Mccain having bad views by both left and right and with Obama having other troubles...who are you gonna vote for and why???

Akamu

The King
Neither, they are both going to wreck this country even more so I believe. If anything I would vote for Ralph Nader of the Green party or someone from the Independent party if they have enough support.

Check out these Fakes:

BarackObamayoMomma:

JohnWheresMeCain:

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
I like Obama because I am very against the War in Iraq. I will look at other third party candidates though.

The problem with Iraq was the fact that there were over 2,000 casualties and a raise in prices for everything back home. But we got rid of a threat and believe it or not progress is being made everyday in Iraq and in the government as told by many military officials. And no one happens to realize that there are far more good things and good stories that occur in Iraq but the media doesn't report that..because good news is not important news at all. We haven't been attacked since 9/11 you can hate Bush as much as you want but i feel more protected in there with Bush then Obama who wants to have "peace" agreements with countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. I honestly feel that the difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats just feel that everyone is good...and Republicans actually know that some Mid-Eastern countries have a goal to annihilate the U.S and Jerusalem which is true.

TunerAddict

Starter
The problem with Iraq was the fact that there were over 2,000 casualties and a raise in prices for everything back home. But we got rid of a threat and believe it or not progress is being made everyday in Iraq and in the government as told by many military officials. And no one happens to realize that there are far more good things and good stories that occur in Iraq but the media doesn't report that..because good news is not important news at all. We haven't been attacked since 9/11 you can hate Bush as much as you want but i feel more protected in there with Bush then Obama who wants to have "peace" agreements with countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. I honestly feel that the difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats just feel that everyone is good...and Republicans actually know that some Mid-Eastern countries have a goal to annihilate the U.S and Jerusalem which is true.

LOL. Where to begin?

1) There weren't terrorists in Iraq before our presence so from the safety standpoint, its really only made us more vulnerable and more likely to be attacked.

2)You can't fight ideas. Diplomacy has the greatest chance of ending conflict between the US and the Middle East. The more we interfere with their lives, the more they are going to hate us.

3)Radical Muslims don't want to destroy Jerusalem. Jerusalem is a holy city in Islam. They want to end Israel, a state that doesn't have the right to exist since it is land stolen by the United Nations for the Jewish people who were left without anywhere to go after WWII and who were not wanted by any other countries.

In conclusion, we have no right or reason to be in Iraq, its only hurt us and made civilian contractors rich. So for Bush and his friends, it has been a great success. Haliburton gets paid $100 by the US govt per BAG of laundry they do. That isn't a typo. I hope the Iraqi people get freedom and flourish, but we have no reason to be there in the first place and its not worth American lives and money.

TunerAddict

Starter
Obama who wants to have "peace" agreements with countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Oh, and on Saudi Arabia, are you forgetting that the Bush family are good friends with Saudi royalty? Or the fact that we've done so much for a country that constant abusers of human rights? Hell, a majority of the 9.11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, a country that US foreign policy has supported for a long ass time. Damn black has certainly been a much more convincing color then green...

TunerAddict

Starter
Oh, you wanted our vote....Damn.....

Well I was really a fan of Ron Paul but he isn't running anymore. I'll take Obama over McCain since McCain has turned from the Straigh talk express into a two faced republican party puppet.

Of course, if there are any other candidates that better follow my beliefs, I'll support them.

Paul1355

All Star
LOL. Where to begin?

1) There weren't terrorists in Iraq before our presence so from the safety standpoint, its really only made us more vulnerable and more likely to be attacked.

2)You can't fight ideas. Diplomacy has the greatest chance of ending conflict between the US and the Middle East. The more we interfere with their lives, the more they are going to hate us.

3)Radical Muslims don't want to destroy Jerusalem. Jerusalem is a holy city in Islam. They want to end Israel, a state that doesn't have the right to exist since it is land stolen by the United Nations for the Jewish people who were left without anywhere to go after WWII and who were not wanted by any other countries.

In conclusion, we have no right or reason to be in Iraq, its only hurt us and made civilian contractors rich. So for Bush and his friends, it has been a great success. Haliburton gets paid $100 by the US govt per BAG of laundry they do. That isn't a typo. I hope the Iraqi people get freedom and flourish, but we have no reason to be there in the first place and its not worth American lives and money.

Ok i'll make Saudi Arabia 3rd for most watched. Iran and Palestine are 1st. Ahmadinajad however u spell it admitted to annihilate israel. Israel...http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2007/06/11/unsc-declines-to-condemn
-iran-for-threatening-to-annihilate-israel/

And Palenstine is run by most electives to be Hamas..a terrorist organization....we have to be cautious towards them

TunerAddict

Starter
Well, there isn't a Palestine. Its not an actual nation right now.

I support the destruction of Israel. They opress the Palestinians. They use violence and discrimination to create a class system that puts Palestinians into poverty. I have a whole research paper on Israeli opression if you're interested.

pat

Starter
I wouldn't vote for a third party candidate. Although I strongly dislike the idea of a two-party system but unfortunately this is what the USA are. People voting for Nader instead of Gore is what brought Bush II. into office in the first place.

@ Paul: you watch way too much FOX News.

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
We haven't been attacked since 9/11 you can hate Bush as much as you want but i feel more protected in there with Bush then Obama who wants to have "peace" agreements with countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Are you saying you still believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack and Bush is the savior?

Akamu

The King
I like Obama because I am very against the War in Iraq. I will look at other third party candidates though.

He switched his view about that in an attempt to snag republicans votes, he thinks it's good that we should stay there now.

He's using a Hillary Clinton tactic. Slob a knob to get where you need to go. He's doing whatever he can to become president, and he will not be a good one, him or mccain.

--My son, Paul...there was no threat to begin with, the US created the threat. We are the threat that helped stimulate threats towards us. (I will show proof of that real soon, I am creating an archive)

--The media smothers anything truthful that will either hurt them or anyone that support there business. Fox News is not a good source for information.

--Bush helped start this war, and helped stage 9/11, Bush is one of the biggest jackasses we have had as a president, and Obama switches his views on the issue so there is no telling what he is planning on doing if he becomes president.

--Democrats = basically are people who think THEY KNOW HOW TO SPEND YOUR TAX DOLLARS BETTER THEN YOU! so normally they increase taxes to spend your hard earned devaluing money!

--Democrats and Republicans both know what goes on and they are to be compared to siblings fighting, they are one and the SAME family. Deep down they have very similar interest and goals, they try to make you believe different.

--The middle-eastern countries hate the US because we have been slaughtering them, using them, and not only do we use them for our own interest, we use them for their oil to buy out our debts.

to the question Obama or McCain? I answer, Hillary

I told you to watch the Clinton Chronicles, anyone human in their right mind will know not to support such a power hungry manipulative bytch!

Akamu

The King
The Clintons are both CROOKS, I took a sec to find the good one for you, it's the more interesting version: Watch all 12 PLEASE

Part 1 of 12:
(Find the others, not hard to get to)

Akamu

The King
Not gonna cover the evil Zionism in Israel and the oppression of the Palestinian people? Shame...

Yes *Mr. Perfect* there is a lot of crap to cover and I did say I was creating an archive, so I'm not getting into all that right now. I could have wrote 20 pages on this if I wanted. I'm being real basic for right now, I could always use help though. :cool: