Marbury should stay with the team!!!!

Do you think Stephon should stay wit the team?

• Total voters
I think Steph should stay with the team because

1.His contract is expiring (Trade value during season)

2. Contract year (he will be a 20 and 8 guy once again)

3.There isnt another point guard available that has half the talent that he has.

As said he really should stay i mean it is a win win situation if he does well we take it if not we just sit him and just let his contract expire.

Toons

is the Bo$$
i voted yes cuz we have a starting pg. his name is stephon marbury.....we are in dire need of a pass first back up pg

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
The One And ONLY Reason To keep Him Is to let That Shitty Contact Expire. And Thats The ONE And ONLY Reason.

Defiantely Steph should say. i beileive he can still be a top 10 pg in this league and he has the ability to carry out Mike D's offense.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
he's still the best player on da team, so cuttin him with this current roster is pretty much quittin on next season already

Paul1355

All Star
my bad i thought u meant stay after his contract goes up so i voted no my bad...keep him this year then when its up let him go unless he's willing to sign a small deal.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
You Ppl are Crazy...

You people are nuts if you do not want Marbury on the team this year. I mean the stars are alligned for him to have a monster year. yeah I know he is a crybaby and a cancer to most but, skill wise tell me who can stop STARBURY when he comes to play? And he will come to play every game next year count on it. 3 reasons to believe 1. D'antonis System will let Marbury be Starbury 2. He is in a contract year and, will look to do his thing. 3. He is 1 of three guards in NBA history to put up the numbers he has throughout his career 20pts, 8Asst along with Magic Johnson and I forgot the other guard sorry but, belive me he will come close to these numbers I see 18Pts, 8-10 Asst. in this upcoming year. everyone needs to chill out and let time dictate what will be and, I will deffinately be on here after ever game to throw it in all you haterz faces when he becomes the reason we make the playoffs...

Go Starbury you can do it.......................... :gony:

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Marbury madness....

I could see us signing him again after he opens everyones eyes. Starbury will flourish in this System I believe we will be the Suprise team in the NBA this yr.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
just because he had a couple of bad years runnig a shityy system doesn't mean he lost his game it just means he couldn't play in a shitty system by a shitty coach with a frontcourt full of FAT F@#Ks...i think anyone would of done bad in Isiah's system....watch Marbury wil be crazy good this year D'Antonis sysytem is perfect for his game and he should return to his usual self and suprise alot of people

watch by January Kologerobx will be all over Marbs nuts

The only way we resign him is if he has a 20 and 8 year and we make atleast the second round of the playoffs
The Deal would have to be cheaper though

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Just let him play his last season. PERIOD. Can't imagine any reason of resigning him afterwards. If he plays somewhere as you guys have said 18 and 8, then great. But that's that after the season. I say let's just move on, and look ahead. I'm looking forward to a roster shake-up.

Just let him play his last season. PERIOD. Can't imagine any reason of resigning him afterwards. If he plays somewhere as you guys have said 18 and 8, then great. But that's that after the season. I say let's just move on, and look ahead. I'm looking forward to a roster shake-up.

So you telling me you're willing to make change just for the hell of it? That wouldn't make any sense at all. What if Steph proves next year he can get lead us the right direction? Then there would absolutely no reason not to resign him. He's still got a few good years left in him.

umynot

Benchwarmer
This one is too easy! Unless you find someone willing to take his contract this year ( Im thinking maybe Maimi for Marion) keep him and start him under D'Antoni system till the trade deadline! His contract coming off the books will make him an easy trade then!! Some team in the hunt in need for a point guard will take him for half the year!

Any team in the hunt will be willing to trade draft picks too! So we can sit tight until then!

dre48ny

Rotation player
I just don't see why he should get cut? Everyone already stated the reasons why he will have a good year. If they cut him,they still have to pay him. There is no benefit of paying 20 mil for an empty seat, shit he will produce something. Better than nothing.

I want to see an occasional lineup of

PG: Marbury
SG: Gallinari
SF: Chandler
PF: Lee
C: Curry ( no choice)

Marbury will penetrate and kick it out to the rooster for some 3's. Marbury will score his 15 and dish out 8 dimes. Maybe Curry will get a few dunks (MAYBEE!!!!!!) Lee and Chandler will handle their business.

Akamu

The King
I don't care what anyone says, I support Stephon Marbury aka Starbury to the fullest! He may have his downs but his ups overshadow them. You know what, I don't care if he has a bad season he is a good player and a good person, down wit anyone who hates on this man. 8)