Forget about Lebron

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
look ima tell you guys this now LeBron is STAYING in Cleveland...they have a good team and they are one piece away from the title the last 3 postseasons proved that game 7 against Detroit...they needed someone to hit open shots when detroit was focusing on Lebron and in the Finals the same story it was 5-on-1 and no help for LeBron and this year against the celtics in game 1 if someone was hitting shots when Lebron was off they coulda won in 6 games and game 7 the Pierce had too-much help and LeBron was alone..so that tells us they are one player away Maggette would be perfect. so if they get that one missing piece LeBron won't leave and they could win next year even...LeBron staying so lets focus on building a winning team a fu@k all this talk of cap for LeBron...we got Duhon Gallo and Chandler(who'll be a great player someday) now if we get Ellis then we're straight

True I totally agree. We seem to be forgetting about his chances of staying in Cleveland. I didn't mention it in my post, but his first option would surely be to stay with Cleveland if the team is championship-ready at that time (or if they'll have won it next year or in 2 years, or at least made the finals again), next would be Brooklyn. A very distant and improbable third option is New York. The original article posted by LJ4ptplay made reasonable points. Not that it's any new to me. But I think we should really all forget about Lebron.

It's Very, Very Possible...

Watch every step that happens with Cleveland and Lebron's Goals...

2007: SWEPT in Finals (Pistons really choked on defense to let them in...)
2008: Bounced by the Celtics, because the same team that got swept wasn't really good enough to deal with Boston 3.
2009: Magic had their number all year long and Front office didn't get anyone to deal with Orlando if they faced them....?

Lebron's Global Goal: He probably could achieve this if he stayed with Cleveland, but remember in the Olympics; People generally knew Kobe as a global icon. They didn't show Lebron the same attention. LA is one of the 3 top media markets.

It is very possible that he may go to the Knicks over anyone else. Brooklyn, I don't think that is a serious reality because of the timeframe it will be ready and the lack of a good coach.

I don't know, I hear some very good feedback on this forum; but I keep thinking that Lebron heads to the Garden 41 Home Games a Season.

LEBRON2NY.COM !!!