Crawford Could Be Traded To Clippers?

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
If the Clippers are unable to land Baron Davis, another option may be to trade guard Cuttino Mobley for the New York Knicks' Jamal Crawford, according to the source.

youpddd

Rookie
which source. anyway, maybe the knicks should try to sign davis to a mid level contract to make this happen. Please, nobody bash me for being stupid. I'm just posting random suggestions. I'm jus saying the knicks should try, but they probably won't succeed. I do know davis would love to play for knicks.

metrocard

Legend
Mobley has one year less than Crawford, they make about the same.
I feel like we could get more value for Crawford though.

jpz17

Starter
Breaking news Knicks trade Jerome James for a Big Mac! D'Antoni was very excited about this he said yesterday at MSG: "I love how that tastes, yes Jerome was good, but we got a great offer"

clumsy

Rotation player
yyooooo i posted this in another thread but this works

yo i would give up Crawford, Randolph and Lee for Caveman and Mobley.

We trade Rebounders, they are most likely losing Brand, but Caveman is a much superior player to both Lee and Randolph. We trade chuckers. i think it's a great deal for the knicks and clips. I think the salaries match.

I think this is the best deal for the Knicks. Mobley is an older Jamal that plays better D. Can't score as well tho. Randolph gives them the scoring and rebounding they will lose with Brand (tho i'm not sure how the Clippers run their offense). Lee could put up offensive numbers like Caveman one day.

clumsy

Rotation player
MORE importantly.

Crawford bumass is signed for like 5 more years. Mobley has 2. Caveman has 2. Randolph has some number that no knick fan likes to see.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah Thomas basically flashed Jamal Crawford, by giving him 41 minutes per game. We all know that Crawford's not a true 20 ppg and 5 ast player, but the Clippers don't know that. If we're going to trade Crawford for Mobley, we should also ask for a 2009 first round pick and DeAndre Jordan. The Knicks need a center badly(see Eddy Curry and Jerome James) and DeAndre Jordan might be the answer to our problems defending the paint. A 2009 1st round pick from the Clippers would almost guarantee us a lottery pick, because the Clippers suck; Crawford's not going to be able to change that by himself. I say do the trade, if they give us DeAndre Jordan and a 2009 1st round pick, but if not, then they could go f*(k themselves.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I'd very much prefer Crawford than Mobley despite the difference in guaranteed years. But like abcd, I'd bite on this if a 2009 1st rounder is packaged to us. Big big yes for me to pull the trigger on that trade.

Paul1355

All Star
the knicks should have got cuttino when they had steve francis since they sperated francis has been pretty bad but together they did good and idk if its true but they were a little "too"close as friends dont tell me to back track on were i heard that but i did way back.

moneyg

Starter
id trade crawford for mobly and a 09 first rounder. if crawford stays and has a good year for us he will opt out of his contract to sign a long term deal. curry can do the same. dont expext jjames to opt out at years end though:smokin:

clumsy

Rotation player
i don't know how Crawford will get us a first rounder, but it's Craw for Mobley + next year 1st rounders that is an even better trade than the one that i suggested.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'll take any trade to get Crawford off this team. Mobley defense and passing skillz is enough to trade Crawford for. Crawful average 40 mpg this season to average 4 to 5 assist on 38% fg shooting with 18 attempts per game, and only 4 ft attempts per game.
Baron Davis will get upset with Crawford to much dribbling, slowing the offense down, and no defense performance on the first day of training camp.

babg

Rookie
Q.Rich

We had a big expectation for Q.Rich,J.J,Marbury and look what happen to us now it look like we have to start from the scratch so hopefully will work out soon so can at least be happy.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
when Qrich came, i was dumb happy, when he got here i wasnt expecting to see the Qrich of phoenix, i was hopin to see the Qrich of the clipppers, i was hopin to see Qrich takin these little ass guards into the paint but man he has disappointed, he shows glimpses at times but not enough