D'Antoni admits Knicks trade talks

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
Mike D'Antoni supported David Lee, saying he would "love" to coach him next season but admitted Lee is the subject of trade talks. Unrestricted free agent Beno Udrih of Sacramento, Golden State restricted free agent Monta Ellis and Raymond Felton are their top point guard targets, but that may be shooting too high, considering the Knicks' new cap restrictions. Trade options include the Bulls' Kirk Hinrich and Memphis' Mike Conley and Kyle Lowry. D'Antoni doesn't consider Nate Robinson a true point guard.

jpz17

Starter
great thread, I didn't know if I could believe everyone saying they are trying to trade thanks for the confirming

Can you link me?

metrocard

Legend
Don't you guys love how D'Antoni is honest, straight up and gets to the point? Getting an answer from Isiah is like stealing a plate of rice of beans from me :lol:

jpz17

Starter
Don't you guys love how D'Antoni is honest, straight up and gets to the point? Getting an answer from Isiah is like stealing a plate of rice of beans from me :lol:

Yeah when he used to talk on MSG postgame I used to think is this guy a terrorist or something, he looks like hes hiding something

jzero29

Rotation player
Isiah = the devil

Isiah is the devil. He is a slick tongue with a sharp smile(no homo) that people just believed without question. I'm scared rightt now because, the biggest lie the devil ever made was to convince the world he didn't exist. Keep an eye out for evil Isiah.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
This is what I want to do,This is our plan.From day one that is what you have heard from Walsh and Dantoni no double talk no selling you dreams no saying we are gonna have to reavaluate and let you know.Straight up this is our plan Like it dont Like it this is what we plan to do to get this team back in the right direction.As a fan you cant ask for much more no sarcasim no treating us like we dont understand knowlegable thinking.Isiah treated the fans the city and the pride of the Knicks like shit thats why I dont knock Walsh or Dantoni all you can ask from a man is to be straight up and not to say one thing and laugh behind your back when they do another.So until Walsh or Dantoni do something like that I respect and support them and as Knick fans even if you dont agree with the direction they go with certain things you can not knock them until they fail.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
And can someone please tell me why every time I post something that goes against one of the old timers on this site it gets removed from the top threads on the board.Its like the 5th time its happened and if its done intentionaly please let me know so I can stop wasting my fucking time and find a site that doesnt mind when you go against one of there company guys.

of the before mentioned point guards that the knicks are targeting none really impress me
the only guy i would consider trading for is conley
i mean we are offering a 2 year deal to duhon who can fill in till we get a guy to be a leader on the team but none of the guys mentioned can control a game or lead a team....
even with conley i think i would add another player like a crawford or something and ask for a first rounder

Kiyaman

Legend
All I really heard D'Antoni say was that Lee is a great player and that he would love to have him on the team next season.
I dont recall him saying anything about trades being made other than Lee.

D'Antoni draft pick forces the Knicks to trade one or two of the Knicks SF this offseason.
Which Knick SF will be traded we dont know yet.
The Nets SF/PF-Nachbar is willing to accept the MLE from the Knicks, his offense and defense is better than Q.Rich & Jefferies put together but he like to push the ball off of all his defensive-rebounds like Balkman.
If the Knicks had planned on picking up FA Nachbar than they did'nt have to let D'Antoni make that sorry 6th Lottery draft pick for Gallinari.

clumsy

Rotation player
i just realized it's pretty sad when the last couple days of trade rumors+draft are more exciting then this whole last seasons of Knicks basketball