[Banner, Rant to Rady]

Akamu

The King
Few things i want to clear before.
The forum will only suffer changes in september or october, when the new site launches.
The forum design might remain the same (probably some slight modifications) OR it might get a new layout.
If it gets a new layout then the size of the current header will change. I can't tell you now the exact size because that will depend on the designer's view.
If we keep the current format then i will need a new header.

----

The ones you have posted are pretty, but i don't think they fit with what i need. They're too colored, too heavy and have too many details. I'm looking for something simple and touchy. If you are using any players, i'd rather have them in Knick jerseys. (I understand Gallinari hasn't got new photos yet so you don't have to rush).

Keep up!

@ knickschamps09
Let's keep the talk spam free, mkay?

That's kool, as long as I can understand what is going on then I'm good. I actually had better looking templates with more players but I was leaning towards less because it looked better for that particular banner.

I'll get back to working on sigs. for people just lemme know if you need a new header or help with an interface for the site, I can probably help-

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
you should put Fraizer Reed King and Ewing on one side then Chandler Gallo and Nate on the other something like that you just gotta put Chandler in the banner he's like one of our few bright spots and can develop into a superstar

Paul1355

All Star
Idea for Akamu

Put a picture of Isiah Thomas smiling with a score in the background of like 100-50 after a loss lol JK that be funny though...I like your top picks two good young players maybe put like a series of best knick players one from every decade going from left to right...40's50's,60,70,80,90,00

Have left to right

Carl Braun, Richie Geurin , Willis Reed, Walt Frazier, Bernard King, Patrick Ewing, and for 00' you can have either Houston who was great from 2000-2004 and Marbury led from that point on.