take twenty-seven mc's put em in a line and they out of alignment
my assignment said she said retirement hiding behind 8 Mile and The Chronic
get rich but dies rhyming
this is high science
now add 23 more from queens to b'more
i'm over they heads like a bulimic on a seesaw
now thats 50 porch monkeys ate up at the same time

01. queens get the money.mp3 - 3.04MB

Dont nobody wanna fukk with nas after what he did to jay-z. I doubt 50 will make a full nas diss...he'll just throw subliminals at him. I gotta admit im feeling that new G-unit cd but lyrically nas is on a level that none of them can see.

Heres straight outta southside off TOS (Terminate on sight)

01-g-unit-straight_outta_southside.mp3 - 3.17MB

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Im tryin not to listen to it until i buy it but it sounds like a potential classic so far...the first classic in a long time

Untitled

its definately a classic in my book, wait till u hear the tracks breathe and america(my favorite track)

by the way, the HERO video is hot, hiphop is coming back to the east, this will the year of change

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
its definately a classic in my book, wait till u hear the tracks breathe and america(my favorite track)

by the way, the HERO video is hot, hiphop is coming back to the east, this will the year of change

i listened to the album once or twice the day after it leaked but once i buy it ill listen to it alot more. Nas is borderline goat status...this album can solidify him as the goat. It would be great to see nas bring rap back to the east...hes never gotten the credit he deserves.