Last Night I was Thinkin About the Big Cock...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
and i realize that drafting him was a good first move in turning this franchise around and beginning the rebuilding process. No matter who we drafted that player was gonna have some flaws...but i like the big cocks strengths. Hes a Team Player who is passionate and dedicated to winning. I appluad the old man Donnie Walsh...good first move.

We got a talented player with a good attitude. We dont have many players like that on this team...i can only think of one. We were in desperate need of a shooter and we got one. We got a shooter who can pass and slash. Im very excited about watching the Big Cock in the summer league and next year.

:gony: :thumbsup: :smokin:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
now with Duhon on board and we add Ellis ohh my god i would be the happiest dude in he world....and we Will be in the playoffs if we get Ellis

i actually think Gallo will be a good player who will be smack in the middle between star and superstar his strengths are exactly what our players lack.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
not necessarily because Duhon is the PG and Ellis is more of a SG and with all the rumors going around i dont think Duhon is a starter he's more valuable as a Bench player cause he'll carry the game for the starters and Walsh interested in Ellis and Ellis interested in the Knicks so we have to get him he's only 22 and the sky's the limit